Shreds Onlyfans

LOL what prosthetic is he using? I wonder how much money he makes constantly scamming his fans? I literally can't stop laughing!
I can’t stop laughing either. I can’t believe people think that it’s real. OnlyFans should be a shame for letting him continue on their platform.

Why it’s fake?

If you see his dick, and then compare to undies stuffed with I'm guessing a dildo... they don't match .. plus you can see the outline going beyond where the penis would attach to his bod, naturally

Please tell me you are joking? You really think that is real? That is clearly fake. Please go back to posts 42 and 44 in this group to see the difference between his real bulge and the dildo.
I'm not going to post his latest preview OF video with @HUNG_ITALIAN but it has them showing off their prosthetic dildos (at one point it even looks like Shreds prosthetic slips) and Shreds grabbing onto @hung_italians prosthesis. I literally cannot stop laughing.
It's posted to their @curiousstraights account and incredibly received 124 likes *sigh*
That page costs $11.99 and if the # of likes (so far) translates to the # of paying customers UGH
Please stop paying these dudes for their fake content!! I only have access to it because I got it free (and I can't post here or I'll get DMCA warning).
I am still laughing, when Shreds prosthetic slips..... HILARIOUS

I'm not going to post his latest preview OF video with @HUNG_ITALIAN but it has them showing off their prosthetic dildos (at one point it even looks like Shreds prosthetic slips) and Shreds grabbing onto @hung_italians prosthesis. I literally cannot stop laughing.
It's posted to their @curiousstraights account and incredibly received 124 likes *sigh*
That page costs $11.99 and if the # of likes (so far) translates to the # of paying customers UGH
Please stop paying these dudes for their fake content!! I only have access to it because I got it free (and I can't post here or I'll get DMCA warning).
I am still laughing, when Shreds prosthetic slips..... HILARIOUS
Yeah I do not understand how so many people are still subscribed to all of their accounts and paying for that crap. It’s horrible and so blatantly fake. I will never subscribe again.

Unbelievable.... he is NOT 8 inches and there's NO WAY he eats cum or has real cream pies. His dirtiest guy on guy is probably because they're both wearing dirty white socks (a mainstay of all of his content)!
RIDICULOUS!
These dudes are such frauds they should be banned from OF!
This crap is 70% off for a reason ($3), don't sub fam, don't sub!

Capture.PNG

Hopefully no one buys it b
$17.99?? How about FUCK NO!
I wonder if both Shreds and Colton have bags over their heads in their latest fuck video.....
I bet they both have dirty socks on and the lighting is terrible.
For a "str8" man like Shreds, it must be so weird to constantly get horny being around other "str8" guys to the point that you bend over and let them fuck you.
If anyone does buy this garbage, leave us a review pls.
View attachment 33965601
Hopefully no one buys it because it’s never even close to how he describes it.

Reactions: Vamps and TmSwim
Speaking of posting whatever he can find, this is supposed to be him topping someone. So he has a gut now???? Lmfaoooooo this is just pure comedy at this point. View attachment 34060071View attachment 34060101
Don't you love how all of their stories always begin with "After X amount of time, I finally convinced my straight friend to fuck or get fucked by me?" All of their encounters sound so lecherous like they're predators and constantly prowling or grooming their prey.
I wonder if his video is 4:46 of just that screenshot. I wish OF would ban him and Breezy!

Always stand-alone pics, without face. He could be anyone.

I think he is like Kyle Hynick: hung, without any needs of photoshop and prosthetics but he uses them to make more money anyway.