Shreds Onlyfans

His latest vid? What do y'all think? No faces are shown, if he is getting fucked first, you never see the dick go in. The ass slap in the middle did make me laugh though
Lollllllllllllll the most fake shit ever. There was no penetration in the vids with him in it (the hairy but in the first couple of clips) and then the one with the actual fucking were two completely different people hahahaha. Gosh how has this scamming not been stopped yet. How in the hell do people find this shit to be sexy or real? Unbelievable.

Reactions: Maxx20004
Lollllllllllllll the most fake shit ever. There was no penetration in the vids with him in it (the hairy but in the first couple of clips) and then the one with the actual fucking were two completely different people hahahaha. Gosh how has this scamming not been stopped yet. How in the hell do people find this shit to be sexy or real? Unbelievable.
People get excited based on his thick veiny (fake) prosthesis and $3 "special 1 time sale" subscription rate and then horribly disappointed by the forgery of it all!
I wish OF would ban him, I don't know why they allow people like him and others to constantly scam people.
Hopefully potential subs find this forum and are on notice to NEVER SUB to him! He's all lies and fraud!

Just got 10 warning points for exposing this scammer (posting a scam picture).
that's it for me, i won't be getting involved with this thread anymore. Byezz
Im-off.png

Im-off.png
Lol it seems as if a bunch of us did. Scammer boy got pissed and wanted his fake content that we posted removed so he can prepare to scam his new future group of subscribers before they read this blog smh.

He might have gotten our posts deleted but as long as this thread exists, it can serve to inform people that he is a fraud and help them to save their money. Thereby also hitting Jakes Bentzs bottom line. Since Onlyfans refuses to do anything with scammers it's the best we can do.

I can't believe he has recruited other guys to his school of dildo stuffing and photoshop fakes ... he needs to be stopped, it just so ugly.

https://twitter.com/italian_hung/status/1392292331261513735?s=19

I'd post the actual pic, but he's actively claiming infringement.

This post has everyone laughing, zoom in and you can see all the tiles blurred behind his cock where he faked the size by using the stretch tool... so fake

His latest recruit, maskedmike is also a scammer... I was given a free trial and it's the same scam as shreds... sweat pants bulges and invites to pay for vids promising more.

https://twitter.com/maskedmike23/status/1396849232645083140?s=19

These scammers make me so mad... if you're reading this shreds and maskedmike, stop being such douches, grow up and start being real men and stop the undies stuffing and fakes.

A small or average cock is way sexier than fake

Received a warn to, for the same reason.
Maybe he's just afraid we're not all foolish enough to believe his improbable photomontages and prosthetics?

Received a warn to, for the same reason.
Maybe he's just afraid we're not all foolish enough to believe his improbable photomontages and prosthetics?

I don’t get the owner of this site. He’s so worried about getting sued for for copyright infringement for people exposing people who scam but he’s not worried about getting sued by effectively charging for a premium membership that allows videos of other creators content on it to which I’m pretty sure he’s not reimbursing them for it, but I can be wrong. Just saying it’s all confusing. Though now I probably too will get a warning.