Signals

bowhunter325

Expert Member
Media
So, as a bisexual guy, I was wondering how you know if a guy is into you. Are there any signs or signals to look for? Adjusting of sunglasses? Certain types of looks? Fixing of a hat or rubbing of their beard or nose touch or ear touch? All while giving a glance to you?
I am just curious as to how you all know when a guy is into you?

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So, as a bisexual guy, I was wondering how you know if a guy is into you. Are there any signs or signals to look for? Adjusting of sunglasses? Certain types of looks? Fixing of a hat or rubbing of their beard or nose touch or ear touch? All while giving a glance to you?

I can't think of any particular signals of the kind you describe. For me it's all about the conversation. If I'm in the gym steam room with someone and he's asking about my work or talking politics then he's not signalling any immediate interest. If he then tells me I have a great tan or good physique then my 'bi-dar' will go off. I use the same technique to test any interest. Any guy interested in a hook up will quickly respond to a compliment. I try to be as personal as possible and really take an interest in his replies. It's maybe at this point that subtle signalling starts. I would aim to make more eye contact as we chat. I would turn my body to him more and note if he mirrors my movements.

alpha_centauri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It is,super obvious, flirting, and sometimes touching you.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Any guy interested in a hook up will quickly respond to a compliment.

^This. If a guy starts a conversation and begins to compliment me, smiles a lot, lets me see his eyes run over me and generally inserts himself into my presence it's almost a sure sign he's interested. If I like the look of him I'll ask for his number--if he doesn't ask me first.

Guys who don't want their compliments to be taken the wrong way will usually say it. Don't take this the wrong way but...

In my experience those who are interested will insert themselves into my life.