Single Women...Younger men?

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I totally get it. Men my age want me to be a little less me as well. They don't like my music, or my interests or my clothes or think I'm just too much. I'm too sexual, top focused on sex and like to play too much. And no, I don't want to get married.

They particularly piss me off! I always used to point out that it waa who i am that attracted them to me. Its insexurity on their part. They know theyre not making the grade and want us to attract less male attention so we dont upgrade. Insecurity is a terrible thing. As for gerting married, i dont see why i would want to. Whats wrong with being single? I have run my own life very successfully for 37 years and i dont NEED anyone. I choose to share my time with people and have yet to find a man capable of joining my life.

Twistbarbie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lmao! im glad im not the only one! when ive slept with a guy for the first time my friend will say "mummy issues?" and if the answer is yes within 6 weeks he'll be telling me he loves me abd wants me to stop seeing other guys. i always tell them they dont love me. its juat coz i fuck them better than theyve had before and coz i have a nice house, can make a great meal and know how a waahing machine works! theyre just looking for a woman to look after them like their mum. Lol! i dump them right away (nicely) coz they would only get creepuer.

I think we've slept with the same guy. I had one I met online who loved me within a month and wanted us to be exclusive - honey we haven't even MET. Fun in bed though :tongue:

I caught up with one guy - (I was amazing etc.etc.) who's highlight is nights in with the mrs doing jigsaws (nothing wrong with that..to a point) but fucking hell what happened to the person I knew (thought I knew)

I can't be the only one who starts humming the Beautiful South, Don't Marry Her, Fuck Me :cool:

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think we've slept with the same guy. I had one I met online who loved me within a month and wanted us to be exclusive - honey we haven't even MET. Fun in bed though :tongue:

I caught up with one guy - (I was amazing etc.etc.) who's highlight is nights in with the mrs doing jigsaws (nothing wrong with that..to a point) but fucking hell what happened to the person I knew (thought I knew)

I can't be the only one who starts humming the Beautiful South, Don't Marry Her, Fuck Me :cool:

I think it happens to women like us because we DONT need a guy and they think theyre the one whos gonna be so awesome that we'll change our mind. And they always say those 3 wirds at the worst possible time! Its always when we're naked. Abd i try not be nasty but as soon as thise worda come out i only have 2 reactions. If im in a good mood i makes me smil and explain its not happening. Bad mood and i have been know to respeond with "WHY DID U HAVE TO RUIN IT?!" Poor boys. Maybe we shoukd set up a support group for them?

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Of course. Some leave it a few weeks, others a few hours. But i think its because in any kind if relationship someone has to care about the relationship more. And because i dont care very much, they feel the need to make up the rest.