Size Envy / Body Dysmorphia

Stingray08

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My partner is bigger than I am and I’m pretty ok with it during sex. When hard I’m only a bit smaller and it’s never really bothered me in the moment. But I’m a huge grower and he is basically the same whether hard or soft.

It’s in these moments I really struggle to not compare myself to him. So normally I’m like 6.5 and he’s like 7.5 hard. When soft it’s like I’m 1-2 inches and he’s still 7.5 just walking around with a giant meaty dick flopping about and it is fucking with my head.

Anyone have any experience in overcoming body dismorphia this type or otherwise? What worked for you? It’s just a lingering dissapoinyment I have over something out of my control. Maybe that’s why, I can control other things like weight and muscle tone/size. But my dick is what it is.

Reactions: nhguy78

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am just under 7 inches and about 5 inch girth. So better than the majority of men in the world.

However, my current partner is 9 inches and over 6 inch girth erect. Soft he is bigger than most guys erect.

If we are naked in public, I often feel humbled. If I was on my own, I'd be turning heads. But together, he gets all the attention and I can feel invisible.

We've been together for 10 years now. I have become used to the feeling of his cock in my hand. So when I hold my own, the difference is very noticeable and it's easy to feel like there's something wrong with what I have.

My partner doesn't care I am smaller because to him, most people are. He purely tops so it makes no difference to him really.

The way I look at it is that it's the same as being with someone who has more money or is better looking or taller or whatever. It's not a competition. There are millions of people who are worse off than what I am and to feel jealous is to be disrespectful to the millions who have less.

The other thing to remember is that you are more than just your penis size. It would be sad if that was all you had to offer.

I also have learnt to take it as a compliment that someone who could be with anyone in the world has chosen to be with me.

Reactions: Stingray08

essexlad2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My partner is bigger than I am and I’m pretty ok with it during sex. When hard I’m only a bit smaller and it’s never really bothered me in the moment. But I’m a huge grower and he is basically the same whether hard or soft.

It’s in these moments I really struggle to not compare myself to him. So normally I’m like 6.5 and he’s like 7.5 hard. When soft it’s like I’m 1-2 inches and he’s still 7.5 just walking around with a giant meaty dick flopping about and it is fucking with my head.

Anyone have any experience in overcoming body dismorphia this type or otherwise? What worked for you? It’s just a lingering dissapoinyment I have over something out of my control. Maybe that’s why, I can control other things like weight and muscle tone/size. But my dick is what it is.
im in a similar situation to you (a little bigger soft but not much), I really try not to think about it but at the same time I cover up at the gym and in changing rooms etc. Guys I have been with for the most part have been supportive or just not cared but I still go through stages where it gets me being self conscious.

Reactions: Stingray08