SKYPE BISEXUAL MEN LIST.......Come and join

Horny vers guy - can be dominant master, or a sissy slut looking for a verbal daddy to play with me.. could lead to meet ups.. Love phone sex, role play & Fantasies & MORE.. i can only voice chat add me... phone or skype

DM me SEND ME DETAILED MESSAGE WHAT YOU INTO AND WHAT YOU LOOKING FOR OR EXPECTING.. WIll ignore just the hi..

live:.cid.2d0f940a71f3ebef

Horny vers guy - can be dominant master, or a sissy slut looking for a verbal daddy to play with me.. could lead to meet ups.. Love phone sex, role play & Fantasies & MORE.. i can only voice chat add me... phone or skype

DM me SEND ME DETAILED MESSAGE WHAT YOU INTO AND WHAT YOU LOOKING FOR OR EXPECTING.. WIll ignore just the hi..

live:.cid.2814cb48d124bebe

1703203491864.jpeg

Hung for hung 28 fl

live:.cid.79d67fe4ad0ece6d

Join conversation

24 yo dom and aggresive top here. I dominated young subs (mostly twinks and femboys) before and then gave a break. Now looking for very submissive cute twinks that are into long term domination. My skype: live:.cid.a03ba1ca8f19554a

42yo Masculine conservative white alpha male that has embraced THE BATE and fuels masturbation for his fellow man. Digging deep into and molding the minds of beta bators and supporting other alphas as well. Fit, masculine bators in the US to the front of the line. Skype: live:.cid.9311d4d1121e0a44 Chat and VOICE are a must. Cam will be dependent on our schedules lining up.

Hey all, looking for a hot cm fun within the next 45 min ish.

30y, m, white, str8, engaged to woman (she is working rn and I dont share her), hairy, thick uc and virgin ass.

Into muscular/fit dudes only. You don't need to show face, but I like to see chest and abs (that is what turns me on).

Skp - mc.fox11
Tele - strcurious2021
Kik - strcuriouscan2021

Or dm here.