Skype Voyeurs & Exhibitionists List

37 horned up married bi curious. Few limits on cam. Love guys being raunchy and raw. Seeing dudes on all 4s, cock, balls, and hole all exposed. Like seeing dudes stroke...take a piss...and also get off sitting in stall next to fit dude droppin a solid dump if he’s a grunter and not afraid to own it and just be an animal. Just gets me going.

Other masc curious or bi guys, hit me up.

S k y p = BigNuts2020

Reactions: Jasong117
V

victor_b

40 m USA. 5 11, 170 lbs. white, 7 c. Looking for similar.

Skype me at victor_b160

37 horned up married bi curious. Few limits on cam. Love guys being raunchy and raw. Seeing dudes on all 4s, cock, balls, and hole all exposed. Like seeing dudes stroke...take a piss...and also get off sitting in stall next to fit dude droppin a solid dump if he’s a grunter and not afraid to own it and just be an animal. Just gets me going.

Other masc curious or bi guys, hit me up.

S k y p = BigNuts2020

D

deleted7747001

29 gay here on skype; auto answer is on, call me if u wanna watch, feel free to take pics/record - brochdagos7

Reactions: maxmax25 and Jaytt8

Jake_510

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
30m exhibitionist looking for dom/ verbal guys with mic. Tell me what you want, hard and fast, or edge me a bit. Make me take poppers or time me to see how fast I can cum.

add me: live:tcboy808

Hit me up if into it. Skype = BigNuts2020

PhallicApotheosis

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Straight alpha showoff and hung uncut grower love to be objectified by all who admire. Watch my short tight skin struggle to contain my mushroomhead with even the slightest growth and then failing to do so, to autoretract magically before your eyes before pulling tightly back hard making me passable as cut. A dynamic process people love to watch again and again. Add phallicapotheosis@outlook.com on Skype or check my status for other alternatives.