Slapped in the Face with a Hard Cock

Blondeblowjob7

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m curious how many cocksuckers here get really turned on by their feeder slapping you in the face with their hard penis? How many feeders here get turned on by dick slapping your cocksucker’s face? When I was a new cocksucker back in college, I had a feeder with a big and thick 8in cut cock who I gave very regular blowjobs to. He absolutely loved slapping me in the face with his erect cock! Sometimes he would slap my face so hard with his cock that I would actually have small bruises on my cheeks after giving him a blowjob. However, I know that slapping my face with his cock really turned him on, because I could literally feel his cock becoming harder and harder as he slapped my cheeks with his cock. As a cocksucker, I love getting dick slapped in the face! Being slapped in the face with a rock hard penis makes me feel so slutty and submissive, which I absolutely love as a cocksucker! As a male cocksucker I get so turned on by a feeder who truly knows how to dominate me like that, and who knows how to put a cocksucker like me in his proper place.

JasonPharae

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i always reward my cocksucker(s) with a few wet slaps in the face if he's been performing like a champ. After a long interval where he intensely focuses on my dick and pushes the limits of his throat, I'll pull him up and hold his head in place, so I can smack the full length of his face with the full length of the underside of my swollen meat. Every single cocksucker I've ever met totally loves it.

With dudes who love sucking dick, I think you can just assume they like being cock-slapped, and you can do it without checking or asking. But I assume straight guys should not proceed on the same assumption, and should explicitly communicate about it with a female cocksucker before slapping her with your dick. Does that seem right?

BBCKing78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Personally, I love it. Makes me feel like a slut. There's nothing hotter than having a guy's dick balls deep in your throat, gagging on it, kissing it, sucking it, etc. But the one thing that tops it is him taking his swollen wet member and slapping it across your face. Especially if he as a bit of precum oozing out...If you couldn't already tell, I LOVE to suck dick

Vers_boy88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah I love it! It’s the one thing that makes me even more horny and feel sluttier.
I love it when I have just been gagging on a guys cock and he has been fucking my mouth and then he takes it out and slaps his cock against my face whilst he looks down at me and gives me a look showing he is in charge and using me. I then want his cock back in my mouth so I can feel it fuck my throat even more

HungBiGuy8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love a verbal guy slapping my face with his cock, total turn on. Once had a hook up with a 20 something, I was 40, went to his hotel, he told me to strip and get on my knees. He used his cock on my face and mouth and made me crawl around the room following him and begging for his cock and load. It was hot as hell. He rewarded me with three loads, the first one splattering my face, the other two in my mouth.

Pau0330

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m curious how many cocksuckers here get really turned on by their feeder slapping you in the face with their hard penis? How many feeders here get turned on by dick slapping your cocksucker’s face? When I was a new cocksucker back in college, I had a feeder with a big and thick 8in cut cock who I gave very regular blowjobs to. He absolutely loved slapping me in the face with his erect cock! Sometimes he would slap my face so hard with his cock that I would actually have small bruises on my cheeks after giving him a blowjob. However, I know that slapping my face with his cock really turned him on, because I could literally feel his cock becoming harder and harder as he slapped my cheeks with his cock. As a cocksucker, I love getting dick slapped in the face! Being slapped in the face with a rock hard penis makes me feel so slutty and submissive, which I absolutely love as a cocksucker! As a male cocksucker I get so turned on by a feeder who truly knows how to dominate me like that, and who knows how to put a cocksucker like me in his proper place.

I LOVE being slapped in the face with a cock. Like you mentioned, feeling it get harder with each slap, that really turns me on!

tallmarriedprof

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But I assume straight guys should not proceed on the same assumption, and should explicitly communicate about it with a female cocksucker before slapping her with your dick. Does that seem right?

I think this is 100% correct.
With women I'll *lay* my cock across her face.
Let her feel its weight and its power.
Gauge her reaction.
Maybe flex my kegels so it lifts up, then flops back down heavily onto her face.
Gauge her reaction to that. So that's not being cock smacked, per se, but it's a first step.
If she reacts positively to that, then I might hold the base and tap it on her cheeks or forehead -- ask if she likes how that feels, then up my tap to a cock smack when i get affirmation.

In my experience most women like it too -- but I think it's more important to more gradually work up to it.

One small step at a time - like most things, including dirty talk -- means you can always walk it back if it's just a tad too far.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I enjoy having a big cock in my face and demonstrating its power and domination over me. That includes being slapped by it, it being forcefully pushed into my mouth, being pinned underneath and it pushed deep to the point of gagging.

I have often taken their hard cock and slapped myself with it!

I had one girl slap herself with mine. It was during a MFM threesome and her partner was videotaping it. When I watched the video with him a couple weeks later, he commented on her slapping herself in the face saying, "She was really into your cock!"