Small cock guys, ever been humiliated or embarrassed by having a small cock?

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I posted my kidney stone ER and urologist visit above...certainly the most humiliating things for me thus far. But the school locker rooms were pretty brutal too. At a time when some of my upper class mates were shaving their faces, I didn't even have pubic hair yet. Just a tiny little niblet is all I had. Several guys I recall were absolutely HUGE soft. Giant slack elephant's trunks. I was always mortified to dress down and shower. Puberty lasted me 20 minutes I guess.

I've always been about 1.5" long fully soft...tiny head and all. Years ago, I could push hard and bone press 6.0" if I tried hard. I was a shooter too and a total grower. I'd rather be a shower! Now in my mid 50's I'm lucky to bone press 5". Non bone pressed is just over 4". I'm taking supplemental testosterone and while that has boosted my energy level, mood and strength, it has made my nuts disappear. They've drawn up in me and don't come out very often. I actually look castrated most of the time. A nubbin and an empty sack. My nuts do seem to be smaller too. I have read that it is a common side effect of supplemental T. I wonder if it also causes one's dick to shrink, because I seem to be smaller every time I measure.

Wife has never complained about my size but I started using various cock sleeve toys and once she figured out that it was "ok" to like them, she has embraced size. She also knows that the more she likes size out loud, the quicker it gets me off. I like to fuck her wide and deep with several huge sleeve toys. My favorite thing is to cum in the last sleeve, then before I go soft, I pull the sleeve off and drop my dicklet into her sloppy, loose, satisfied slot...feels awesome and she always smiles as if to say "I can't feel yoooooo!" I'm hard again instantly...Thanks to the extra testosterone, I can fuck right through 3 orgasms no problem without stopping. Which is almost always too much for her. She's ready to be done much sooner than I am. Always. She's only cum from fucking once and that was when I stuffed a FAT diesel sleeve in her years ago. We always get her off first...me oral with the vibe on her button. She's quick. After she's cum then I mount up. My niblet gets about 20 pumps in and she'll say "Don't you want to put something on?" "Does he want to dress up tonight?" "Costume change!" she'll say when she's ready for me to change the sleeve out for the next largest one floating in the sink. She's ready for more cock.....who am I to argue? Great big dicks are awesome! I'm onboard.

After the ER visit, I related to her how humiliating the whole thing was from my perspective. How small I felt. She replied "Yes, it looked very, very small." She seemed genuinely embarrassed for me and for her. Hearing her say that made me rock hard instantly. An SPH thing? Maybe. Feels like it. After years of shame, maybe it's time to embrace it and get off from it! Hell yea.

I told her the other day that my dick is planning to dress up for Halloween.
She asked "What's he going to dress up as?"
I replied "A big one!"

We laughed and laughed....halloweenie? HAHAHAH!
Sounds like you are enjoying SPH like I do!

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BUMP! With a story...................

bdsmlr-591530-F7yBFQ3U3F.jpg

Frat party Saturday night...all your friends are there and their girlfriends too...everybody is gettin' naked. Your turn...they're watching as you pull your shorts down...they're anxious to see what you're packin'.

You're on the spot...Just a tiny nubbin...they are going to laugh their asses off at your tiny dicklet. Your girlfriend is there and she thinks you're BIG. She's going to get an education tonight.

The other girls are going to let her in on the secret...that almost EVERYONE is bigger than you. She wonders what a really big one (or even just average!) would be like....most guys at the party are more than two or three times your size soft! Turns out, you have the biggest clit in the room.

The other guys are all stroking themselves up now to show off for your girl...to show her what a real cock looks like. She is fascinated "Oh my gosh, so huge!" Compared to what she's used to (you), they are monsters.

You'll never live this down. Every time you see those girls from now on, they will grin at you knowing how tiny you are. And that you have no chance of ever being with any of them after your girlfriend dumps you for a guy with an actual dick.

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

View attachment 111529461
Frat party Saturday night...all your friends are there and their girlfriends too...everybody is gettin' naked. Your turn...they're watching as you pull your shorts down...they're anxious to see what you're packin'.

You're on the spot...Just a tiny nubbin...they are going to laugh their asses off at your tiny dicklet. Your girlfriend is there and she thinks you're BIG. She's going to get an education tonight.

The other girls are going to let her in on the secret...that almost EVERYONE is bigger than you. She wonders what a really big one (or even just average!) would be like....most guys at the party are more than two or three times your size soft! Turns out, you have the biggest clit in the room.

The other guys are all stroking themselves up now to show off for your girl...to show her what a real cock looks like. She is fascinated "Oh my gosh, so huge!" Compared to what she's used to (you), they are monsters.

You'll never live this down. Every time you see those girls from now on, they will grin at you knowing how tiny you are. And that you have no chance of ever being with any of them after your girlfriend dumps you for a guy with an actual dick.
I attended a frat party once at the invitation of a female friend ( not as a date but I thought it could be a precursor)
I engaged in the usual drinking games and ended up passed out on a couch. I awoke with the sun shining and immediately noticed my pants were pulled down ( I didnt have the magic marker job on my stomach saying tiny dick with an arrow pointing towards it)
I dont know when I snoozed out but quite a number of partiers must have been involved with or witnessed my humliation.
I didnt bring the subject up with my female friend when I saw her next but she did. She only said that she wasnt involved and had tried in vain to intervene. We remained ' just friends' which is no real surprise as any girl who has seen or is aware that I have a very tiny cock before even a first date or flirtation takes me off their sex list.

wayless

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

View attachment 111529461

Hot. Reminds me of a party I attended with a new girl friend and ended up orally servicing a number of her friends and her after being identified as small. Apparently, the "girl friend" told her friends I'm small and suck pussy.

foxxysoxxy96

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Before I had really come to terms with my sexuality, I wound up in the backseat of a friend’s car. It was pretty awkward but there was also some chemistry and tension between us. We both got naked and started fondling eachother. Her hands found my little penis and she began stroking it gently. It quickly reached it’s full length of about 3 inches. She played with it for awhile longer but when she realized it wasn’t getting bigger she got visibly bored and disinterested.

After a few awkward minutes of her stroking, she backed off and started dressing. She said that there just wasn’t anyway she was going to enjoy my dick and she wanted to spare me the disappointment.

Later she asked me if I was gay. I cried and admitted to her that I was. After that we went back to being good friends although there was always a hint of awkwardness to our friendship.

Josh797

Cherished Member
Media
Wilmington (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes I've been embarrassed and humiliated in front of family members and friends because of my small size. It's not fun being known for being below average.
Same here. I've been embarrassed about it (myself and by others) most of my life so far. I've been cuckolded for it too.

Reactions: amazzzed2

Electric blue

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My Girl friend , a transgender woman , was very tiny , very, her balls were like 2 peas and mostly inside her , at times they could drop out. , to me , she was absolutely fantastic . Maybe only 2.5 inches when she could get hard . I am very average , just under six inches .I wouldn't have it any other way

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wife texted me a pic this morning of penguins jumping up onto the ice. She explained that the small weaker penguins couldn't make the jump and got eaten by the killer whales. Natural selection. She's a psych major.

Lunch time at the dining room table today, I told her about another study (made it up on the spot :) that showed the human penis getting larger over time. Those males with large cocks are sought after, have more partners and more sex. They make more offspring than tiny dicked males. Big dicks make more new people with big dick genes to carry forward, thus propagating large penises.

She totally, eagerly agreed.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wife texted me a pic this morning of penguins jumping up onto the ice. She explained that the small weaker penguins couldn't make the jump and got eaten by the killer whales. Natural selection. She's a psych major.

Lunch time at the dining room table today, I told her about another study (made it up on the spot :) that showed the human penis getting larger over time. Those males with large cocks are sought after, have more partners and more sex. They make more offspring than tiny dicked males. Big dicks make more new people with big dick genes to carry forward, thus propagating large penises.

She totally, eagerly agreed.
Even though you made it up, I think it’s very accurate.

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I joined a local gym and was going for the first time I had told my wife I was going to finish my training with a swim. Unknown to me she swapped my swimming shorts for a tight pair of white speedos I sometimes wear on holidays…anyway I ended up having to do a walk of shame the full length of the pool to the showers knowing that I was being checked out by a group of women who could see the front of my speedos was practically flat they were so tight!
My wife thought it was hilarious when I got home

mib348

Sexy Member
Media
I always thought young girls were prone to stretching but when I see milfs struggling or getting stretched it blows my mind because I always imagined that milfs are the ones built to handle big dicks.

diggita

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
What’s the general consensus about pubic hair and having a small one. Is it better to trim or shave so it looks bigger or is it better to keep it natural so it doesn’t look prepubescent? Asking for a friend (