Small Packages

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Small Packages

You could say I’m guilty of something. Of what? You might ask. I was like all the rest, we made fun, we kidded, we laughed, taunted, and belittled the skinny kid at the end of our street. We all knew of him, or so we thought. I’m Matt, I just finished my junior year of college. Picking on Jimmy was the norm in our neighborhood, and had been for some time, our human punching bag.

Jimmy recently graduated high school, he had no graduation party, no one would come if he did. Friendless virgin, still the little loser at the end of the street. He wasn’t included in our playtime when we were kids, he wasn’t invited to parties as we grew older. He was ‘the’ outsider, the dork everyone dismissed as a complete loser. He was maybe 5 feet tall, skinny, big nose, his big glasses didn’t help. He looked weak, he was always picked last in gym class, that is, when he was in gym class.

He stopped going to gym class when we started junior high, and he didn’t participate in gym through high school either. Pity, is a hard thing to come by in these parts. Jimmy was the kid standing in rain, just missing the bus to school, the one no wanted to sit near, or share a seat with on the bus.

You couldn’t blame Jimmy for his situation, he was born into it. His house was the last on our dead-end street. Nestled further back through the woods down a gravel road. It was also the only house remaining from the 1930’s, all the other homes from that era had been torn down, and replaced with mostly upscale middle-class homes through the 1970’s into the late 1990’s.

His place was a dump. His father left long ago, only a few of us from the old neighborhood remembered him. His father was a short, frumpy little guy, always angry. Jimmy is an only child with a mother whom didn’t work, and whom was rarely seen. She was scary in her own right. We didn’t trick or treat at their house. In fact, their house was nick named the Double M Ranch. In honor of the fictional slasher … Michael Meyers. Most of us referred to Jimmy as L J. As in Little Jimmy.

It’s present day, mid-August, but my explanation of the events of this summer starts in mid-June. For those of us returning from college, we needed a rage. We, as in the kids who were part of our ‘in’ neighborhood crowd, so we had one of our usual start of the Summer blow out parties. It was past midnight, and since Mitch’s dad is a cop, the cops stayed away. You could say Mitch’s dad was cool, and I couldn’t remember him ever harassing anyone from our neighborhood.

Jimmy wasn’t invited, he never was. Most all of us are older than Jimmy, ranging from 19 to 26 years old. We were all around the bon fire, drinking beer, wine, getting lit, hanging out, and I didn’t notice Jimmy as he approached from the darkness, it was the giggling from the girls. It caused my head to turn, for in came Jimmy, he looked like a ghost coming in from the fog of night. ‘Maybe he’s lost?’ said Mitch under his breath. It was another of our many ‘in’ jokes when it came to Jimmy, since L J always appeared ‘lost’.

The incessant giggling from the girls would scare away most men, but Jimmy wasn’t a man, he was still a kid, a man permanently suppressed into a little boy’s body, an unexpected, uninvited, unwanted guest to ‘our’ party. I suddenly wondered if any of us ever beat him up? It would’ve been too easy; it surely wouldn’t prove anything. He came up to our group, and stood his ground. I wondered if anyone else here, had that kind of courage. I for one, couldn’t believe he was actually standing amongst us as we lay back on our blankets, surrounding the bon fire, taking in the night air. Enjoying our high.

“Look at this … Little L J is making an appearance.” Said Gavin, a middle linebacker for a big ten college, his girl, Mandy, is hanging all over him, nipples all hard, lipstick smeared all over her face, they’ve been making out for the past hour, well past the ‘get a room’ phase.

“So this is L J? … Looks like he’s up past his bedtime.” Said Mandy, hanging all over Mitch, as the rest of us, stoned, wasted, some so drunk they can barely stand, but can’t help but laugh.

“It’s past curfew little boy. Should we call your mama?” Said another.

Jimmy held his ground, nodding his head, looking at all the drunk cool kids with a silly smirk on his face. He always had a thing for Taylor, you could tell, sense it, and I’m not name calling here, you could easily call Taylor our ‘neighborhood slut’. Believe me, she doesn’t mind the title, she loves sex. She lost her virginity when she was 13, and she’s always ‘loved the boys’. Don’t get me wrong, she’s a nice girl, and she’s built pretty well, doubtless, no one would turn her away, but her face is average, nothing to write home about, but to a man, there is something about her that screams ‘fuck me!!!!’.

Her current boy toy has lasted the longest. Probably six months going on seven, and he’s a big dude. Todd stands at least six foot four, big hands, huge feet, and probably packing a huge dick. I guess that’s why Taylor is still with him. He’s older, probably 26 or 27, works as a mechanic at the Jeep dealership.

“What brings you here L J?” Asked Tommy, since this is his parents’ place. Their wide, and deep backyard abuts the woods, has a hot tub, a large stone patio where most of us are hanging, and cool lighting, that hangs from poles all the way around the perimeter, and partly into a path that goes on into the woods, the lighting carries a cool vibe through the whole backyard. A late summer fog was just starting to form, leaving a heavenly glow to the entire scene.

“I’m here to see Taylor.” Said Little Jimmy. Where the fuck did that come from? The little shit can plainly see that Taylor is with a giant of a man. None of us, not even Mitch would want to tangle with him. Todd carries his ‘bad boy’ attitude like a piece of luggage, but he’s a cool drunk, and he started laughing, it became contagious, until almost all of us were joining in. Correction, we were all laughing. This is funny as fucking hell.

Little Jimmy didn’t bat an eye. Maybe he was stoned, drunk, or both. Liquid courage can go a long way, but this moment, doesn’t belong to him. He should cut his losses. Taylor’s body shook in laughter, she always thought Jimmy was creepy, now, she had ample proof. In no way, could Jimmy live this down, nor turn this event in another direction. This would only add to his weirdness factor. I felt for him. I actually felt sorry for him. I didn’t find it funny anymore, there were at least 16 or 17 people remaining in this early morning hour, as the night fog continued to drift and roll over the lawn.

Jimmy walked in closer, directly at Taylor, she looked around at her girlfriends, embarrassed that Jimmy wasn’t backing down, he was coming right in. What the hell is he smoking?

I didn’t hear it, the crackle of the fire, and the weirdness of it all made me miss it, I squinted as everyone who did hear Jimmy, broke out laughing. I looked to my Beth for answer, she heard it, clear as day.

“What did he say baby?” I asked as I whispered down to her, having missed what must have been stupid hilarious.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“He … he … he said … ‘I’ve got a huge dick.’” Said Beth, fighting hard to finish her sentence, grabbing my leg, and squeezing tight, her head resting on my shoulder. That broke me up, I was laughing so hard, my stomach hurt, no way this little guy has a big dick, and bigger than Todd? Now that my friends, is worth the price of admission.

Both Taylor and Todd thought it was hilarious. Shit, Mitch was taking a slug, and had beer shooting out of his nose. His girl Mandy was laughing so hard she was about to throw up, Gavin’s face was beet red, as for his girl Cindy, she carried the most dismissive look I had ever seen from anyone, her face so contorted, grimacing. She had something to add …

“It’s sad, you guys shouldn’t be laughing … clearly, he’s retarded.” Added Cindy, her reply only adding more gasoline to the fire. The already raucous laughter, went louder still, it wafted soulfully through the night air.

I had to add … “Guys … it’s his stand-up routine, he’s trying it out on us.” I know, not the best line, but it was all in the delivery. Once again, Jimmy spoke. I don’t think most of us heard him, but Taylor and Todd, and Todd’s face, once so jovial, wasn’t liking what he heard. Of all of us, he’s the ‘unknown’, he’s not college educated, he’s not one of us. One of the neighborhood.

The mood soured near Taylor and Todd, and quickly spread, as Jimmy turned towards our side of the fire and announced, forcefully and with significant volume …

“I got a huge dick! Bigger than Todd’s, bigger than any of you.” By his tone, Jimmy wasn’t kidding, you knew he was serious, or seriously disturbed. I mean, who does that? Who comes into a gathering of people that clearly don’t like you, aren’t your friends, and tells them all you’ve a huge dick? It wasn’t as funny this time.

“Give it a rest little man. Go home to momma, before you get dicked down.” Said Todd, as he stood alongside Taylor, whom stayed seated, eyeing Jimmy, just as we all were. What the fuck is happening here?

“I got a huge dick. Bigger than yours. You should leave, so you won’t get embarrassed.” Said Jimmy, seemingly with such undue confidence. It was sad, he was looking up at the taller, much larger man. He couldn’t be serious. But, he said more on this night than I had ever heard from him in his entire existence. I looked around the group, searching for our ‘comfort level’. Seriously? Does he expect Todd to just whip it out? I know, were drunk, stoned, and not thinking clearly, but shit like this is made for the movies, not real life.

Todd towered over Jimmy as he came in and stared down upon him.

“Go home little man.” Said Todd, his head tilted back as finished off his beer, but girls, drunk girls, and they outnumber the men on this night, by my count, ten young women are still here. Drunk girls, they say things, they do things, they expect things, and suddenly, Todd was confronted by ten, not so sober women, asking him to whip it out. Did we just step into a suburban version of Chippendale’s?

The chants started, and I looked at Beth, she at me, for sure, this is going to happen. By the light of the burning fire, pushed on by the many yelling, and cooing women, Todd stood across from Jimmy, and began to unbuckle his pants. I’m not small, I’m not huge, but I suddenly didn’t feel so comfortable, as Beth would see another penis in front of me. I wondered … what if Todd is bigger, much, much bigger, will this excite Beth? Doubt had creeped in, ruining my high.

I was right to be concerned, Todd did indeed have a big one. In his drunken state, he didn’t just pull it out, he dropped his pants and underwear down enough to let his flaccid dick hang. His larger body, did showcase a soft cock that wasn’t far from my own when full hard. I gulped, and took a swig, looking towards Beth, for I wanted to see her reaction. Her eyes went wide, then she looked towards me.

“Wow … he does have a big one.” Said Beth, looking into my eyes with a small shrug of her shoulders. Apologetic, that she had commented on it. The looks from the others, both male and female, carried a solemn, silent respect. Strangely, it didn’t appear to bother Jimmy.

Jimmy’s so short, he’s damn near face to face with Todd’s flaccid dick. Odd, that he doesn’t seem concerned. Not at all, in fact, his once small grin, is growing, he pushed back his glasses up his nose, and with his right hand, slowly, and I mean s l o w l y, lowered his zipper. He was looking up at Todd, this moment, one of his own making. The consequences, all his.

His left hand went in and began to root around. He didn’t bother to lower his pants; he didn’t seem concerned at all, not a care in the world …

We never knew what lay underneath.

Beth grabbed my leg tight, so tight it hurt, Todd’s ego, Todd’s entire being was just slapped down, it wasn’t possible, maybe it was a Hollywood trick, but in the light of the flickering fire, Jimmy managed to pull out a completely massive soft dick. It wasn’t a little bigger than Todd, it was a complete, bloody faced beat down. Little Jimmy, wasn’t the tallest, the smartest, nor the best looking. He wasn’t a lot of things.

This, is what made up for all of his nearly infinite shortcomings.

Things got quiet. I’m not sure how long or thick it was, but he completely dwarfed me when full hard, and he had two- or three-times more dick meat than Todd, and that’s what was showing. He had more underneath. Beth, my girl, she clearly liked it, her nipples sprang into action. As for Taylor, she wasn’t simply looking at it, her eyes devoured the huge fucking thing, as Jimmy turned to face the object of his affection. Her eyes, so large in the firelight, mouth gaping, and her nipples, just like Beth, but more so, I never knew, they are huge, she’s unblinking, her mouth only closing to gulp.

Jimmy slowly turned, not one person could look away, nor believe it. Length? Plenty. Girth? Completely oversized. Overall? Monstrous. Some of his pubes were showing, I myself gulped, for when he completed his full turn, and faced Todd a second time, incredibly, in the short time he turned … it had grown.

He picked it up in his right hand, a full handful at that, holding it straight out, as the remainder, easily another full handful, bent straight down, the head, covered in foreskin, appeared to trying to peek out. Silence. Dead silence. Suddenly, Jimmy was a threat, a monstrous one. I tore my eyes away from his huge hammer long enough to gauge its effect upon our remaining female guests. To every last one, it wasn’t a time to laugh, it was a time, to admire, to appreciate, the truly massive piece that he held. I doubt anyone noticed that Todd had quickly covered up. Todd, didn’t matter anymore. I wondered if any of we men mattered anymore.

‘Little’ Jimmy’s dick, already a tremendous size, clearly much bigger than any man here, wasn’t even full hard. It was mind boggling. It wasn’t right. It wasn’t fair. Neither Todd, man, nor woman, were laughing anymore.

Jimmy showed us what he was packing, and it was plenty. The Earth moved, stunning all who had seen it, and like that, the party … was over. The guys wanted their girls away from him. Todd hadn’t a reply. I started to gather up our blanket and beer, as Jimmy let that massive flaccid dick hang.

“I’m home alone for the next three weeks. Any of you girls who want a taste … I’ll be there. You can suck it, lick it, fuck it, jerk it off, play with it … anything you want. Come anytime of day or night, and I’ll show you the longest, fattest cock you’ll ever see … and it can be our … little secret. You know where I live.” Said Jimmy, clearly, succinctly, loud enough for all to hear. I could only speak for me, but I suddenly … unexpectedly … lived in fear.

Taylor? She had remained sitting down the entire time. She was still coming to terms with it. Confused from within, for the little creep singled her out, for she was the object of his affection, his crystal-clear desire was to mount, fuck and fuck up Taylor with his huge hammer. Jimmy purposefully packed away his huge sausage while looking down at her through his glasses, over his big nose. He showed her. He showed us all. He didn’t comment further. He merely turned, and walked home. Walking taller than he had ever been … and then … he waited.

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had the greatly embarrassing experience of being dick-shamed by a rival in the workplace.
He was similar to "little Jimmy" in the story. He was generally considered a bit geeky and wimpish, rather stocky and unattractive and garnered no interest from the female employees.
We didn't get along at all but he was never overtly confrontational with me. We crossed paths in the showers at a sports club where our company had a membership.
He could not disguise his prideful gaze and I in turn couldn't mask my humiliation. His cock massively dwarfed my little baby dick.
He was probably extra chuffed because he wasn't just bigger but that mine was actually so tiny.
Our relationship became more abrasive after my humbling as he became a bit more alpha like and rarely backed away from face to face confrontation. He also spread the gossip that I had a tiny penis.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cindy is removing the last of her clothes, as Jimmy reaches down and pulls his freakishly monstrous dick aloft. It stands incredibly tall, it isn’t bending at all, and his own hands cannot come close to reaching around it.

Vicky, always the student, is in my ear. “I was researching penis size on Sunday. There are no pictures of anything close to this size anywhere. For a penis to approach ten inches, properly measured is thought to be near impossible. Yet here it is, easily over a foot, I’m just guessing, crunching the numbers on the average female femur, I use this basis since Jimmy is so small, the average length of the female femur bone, is around 17 to 18 inches. Thus, his length, at the very least, considering where the femur attaches to the hip, leaves us with 13 to 14 inches.” How does she know this? I must have left out the part where she’s studying medicine. Tops in her class. This is her ‘down time’, she will ultimately be a doctor, a really good one, and here we are, trespassing, voyeurs, witnessing a statistical miracle.

“I doubt he can enter a normal female body. He’s better off with women who are size queens, and even then, he’s outside the vast majority of their reach. You know what I like? Someone just your size. I say we leave, and explore each other for a while. We’ve waited long enough. What do you think?” Asked Vicky, as I paused, pondering, my ability to come to terms with her invitation, and with visions of Jimmy’s monstrous cock dangling in front of us, I was on information overload, and it was all fucking with my head …

“Vicky? Is that some form of elephantiasis? I know that’s probably the wrong comparison, but look at it, how can it get so big?” I asked in hushed tones, for each straining inch was remarkable, the entire package, strained credibility, who could tell this tale, and have a soul believe them.

“Well, for not knowing medicine, you’re right. It’s not elephantiasis, nor anything I’m familiar with. Elephantiasis is considered a tropical disease, usually the result of a mosquito bite. It’s caused by a blockage of the lymphatic system, which results in the accumulation of fluid called lymph in the affected area. It’s caused by a worm, a parasite. It’s treatable. Bottom line. Jimmy doesn’t have elephantiasis, he becomes erect, there is no deformation, the shape is perfect, he must urinate, so it has to function in that capacity, and I’ll assume he can ejaculate. It appears to function perfectly, it’s just … completely, perfectly … enormous. My best guess, is a genetic disorder of some kind. I’ll have to read up on it.” Replied Vicky in my ear.

Genetic disorder or not, the damn thing looks sickly huge next to Cindy’s slim body. Incredibly erotic, visually stimulating beyond belief. In addition to the instant humility, it imparts onto any man, for no man carries such a grossly huge dick as Jimmy’s, especially on such a small frame. He didn’t appear to be a dork, loser, or someone to dispel as useless anymore, he appears more likely, to be a hidden super hero, or dark sexual criminal, with his special gift, being an insanely monstrous dick.

“I think … we should see where Jimmy and Cindy end up. We’ve waited this long for each other, why not finish what we’ve started here?” I replied.

“See, there is hope for you. I agree, let’s see, let’s just see where this goes. The night is young, and my God. Jimmy … Jimmy is so hung.” Said Vicky dreamily, as I turned towards Jimmy and his gigantic cock. Cindy is bringing it to the vertical with both hands, as it soars, and towers over them both. Cindy’s nipples are straining, her expression completely awestruck. I am shaking my head in disbelief, as Vicky whispers … “Un … fucking … believable.”

To his credit, Jimmy didn’t act aggressively, nor demand anything from Cindy. He appeared to ask politely, and she, quite willingly complied. An opportunity like this isn’t rare, it’s unheard of. The odds insurmountable. Our viewing position left us an indelible, haunting vision, as his cock, already much larger than either Vicky or I had ever thought possible, appeared ready to pop.

The prelude was the rather prodigious amount of precum that leaked from the already sloppy head, it flowed down the fat hot shaft onto Cindy’s little hands, making the massive organ glisten, so sloppy, and slick. Cindy’s nipples were diamond hard, she was really into it, doubtless, she wasn’t afraid, since the damn thing couldn’t fit inside her. It was a curiosity, a mammoth one.

She knew what she wanted, as she stood before him, laying the heavy straining dick up his body. The fucking head went past his nipples, as she straddled his fat dick, and rubbed herself off over the insanely huge dick. Grinding herself along it, pushing her clit and pussy down hard along the length, the dick so long and thick, that she had plenty of meat to run over her little pussy. She did all the work, while Jimmy’s hands explored her tight firm body.

She grabbed the back of the couch with both hands, pushing herself down upon that huge fucking cock. Bringing herself off along the fat dick, her juices made for a slicker, messier ride, her thighs quivered, her moaning reached a fever pitch, her sexy little feet, her toes, opened and closed, in the throes of at least two or three orgasms. Ultimately, it was too much for Jimmy to take. Cindy knew, we all knew, she backed off his body and held the slippery shaft aloft, working it with both hands. It was clearly the largest we had seen it, unforgettable.

Vicky assumed that he could achieve orgasm, just as a normal man, but neither of us, nor a stunned Cindy, could understand the volume, which clearly matched, and exceeded his completely oversized dimensions. When that time came, it was worth the wait. The first shot, or pulse, came froth with a massive dollop, a prelude to the fireworks. Maybe he’s like this all the time, maybe he had been saving it up, or more likely, this is what it ‘normally’ does. Since without question, if I had equipment like this … I’d work that shit every day. You’d never get me outta the house.

That first shot could fill a fucking shot glass, what lay behind was earthshattering. The second shot vented straight up, a half dollar sized orb, that rocketed up nearly a foot, then landed squarely on Cindy’s little hands and forearm. While that first dollop, began it’s journey down the side of the gargantuan organ, leaving a white tasty trail, the third shot went higher still, bringing with it, a flurry of four letter words from Cindy. She loved his massive orgasm, as Vicky and I watched in stunned silence.

“God damn Jimmy! You fucking spunk monster!!! What a fucking load, it’s going everywhere. Fuck me! When does this fucking thing stop? It’s fucking unbelievable!!” Said Cindy, loud enough for all to hear.

Her skinny arms milking away on that giant horse dick, draining it, showcasing it’s enormity, then her dirty little mouth, diving in and sucking it up with audible, gross, sucking sounds, and it was everywhere. The volume of cum, like his monstrous dick was abnormal, but it did perform as a cock, albeit, a completely oversized one. Clearly a virile, healthy, functioning, grossly huge dick, whose baby batter was staining the couch, and the floor.

Cindy brought her arm to her mouth, licking, sucking, devouring Jimmy’s salty man spit, then sucked her fingers clean as Jimmy watched. As for his spent dick. It appeared to remain full hard, clearly, it was stirring, watching hot bodied Cindy lock eyes with him, as she went in, and began to straddle him for another grinding ride. As for Vicky and I, this pair, and this completely monstrous dick had lit our afterburners. We had seen enough. So much for Beth, I’ve been waiting for Victoria my entire life.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As he knelt, stunned, soaked, and battered, both in mind and body, finishing up his manly task, there was a knock on the door. Thankfully, I keep a robe on a hook upon the door. I had to pull Hunter’s head, and hands off my swollen, spent fatty. The head leaked at my feet, as I looked back upon my shaken old friend, my load covered him from head to toe. His hands grabbed his own huge tool, as he jerked it with long strokes, his eyes following my swaying cannon. FUCK!! … The aggravation. There is that knock again …

“Yeah? Who is it?” I asked in defiance, upset at this interruption, only to hear the voice of Zoey, a slim, busty hottie that I had last destroyed roughly two weeks ago. Like the others, she texted, like the others, she waited, and like the others, she ended up at my door. Infected with an unnatural desire for sex, with a monstrously endowed stud. I opened it only partially, since my cannon was still near full hard, leaking at my feet. Besides I didn’t want her to see Hunter covered with my leavings. That would be bad right? Offensive? Fuck all that, I knew better.

I looked her up and down. Yep, she’s ready alright. Nipples already straining, biting her lower lip, her weakness, and sick need, were so obvious, wanting me to come from behind the door. So, I did. Opening the door so she could take in the scene in front of her. A cum covered male kneeling, whose own cock is rock hard, easily over eight fat inches, and another, whose mammoth prick is sticking out underneath his long robe. My words not a request, but a command.

“Get in here. Hunter, this Zoey, Zoey … Hunter. You’re going to get fucked by my friend there, then I’m going to really lay some pipe.” I ordered. She obeyed, as did Hunter. As Hunter looked on rather stunned at this new development, his huge cock was already swollen and abused, and I’m just guessing here, but I got the distinct impression, that his being with me made it ‘less gay’, if a girl was with us. But at the end of it all, she was just a distraction, Hunter, like all the rest, were slave to my huge fat prick, every last straining inch.

Poor Zoey, fucked by a solid, fat, eight plus inches, that had to be near, if not exceed nine. I’m serious, in way was Hunter a little like a porn star. He fucking dwarfed them. Zoey liked this ‘warm up’. But she came for more, she came for me, she wanted to have a much longer, and fatter prick tear through her 20-year-old body. Hunter had his fun with her, and she with him, but he most enjoyed honoring my mammoth tool, as did Zoey, whether sucking, or fucking.

I got off on it. Here is this little hottie, great body, great rack, and as Hunter fucked her with over eight inches of porn sized monster dick, his eyes rarely left my huge pole, as I prodded it over Zoey’s little body. Offering it to her mouth, and lording over them both the entire time. Our threesome displaying an incredible amount of mammoth cock. And I, in my element, my superiority overwhelming. Zoey came under Hunter’s big prick. But her attention, her real desire lay over her body, or within sight the entire time, it was what she ultimately came for.

Hunter moved aside upon my order, like the pliant bitch I had made him. His eyes shot wide, as my fat prick was rubbed over Zoey’s body, and tender pussy, my size, made her body look so small, and threatened to rip her in half. As I entered Zoey that first time, folding her pussy into her body, pressing forward, with infinitely more stretch, and not surprisingly, more depth than Hunter could manage, and as she came upon my insertion of nine plus solid fat inches, I watched for Hunter’s reaction. His eyes became wide, and winced, as I forced in my hammer. Zoey should die, bleed out, pass out, or scream for help. I forgot to mention, Zoey is a size queen, a goddess, she heard the word, and came to me, and surrenders to my will, as I bend and shape her into whatever I desire.

I am a telephone pole, a whale, as my fat prick makes her cum with earth shattering force. I could see the pain behind Hunter’s eyes, as he witnessed my taking of Zoey, her orgasms under me dwarfed the single one he had provided her. I provided multiple orgasms, the depth, and length of which, clearly left him shaken. The true alpha was making his presence known, as I separated myself from mere ‘mortals’, and placed myself safely atop the food chain, the sexual chain, as my will be honored, my dominance, without peer, nor question.

I ripped them both apart over the next two hours, and that’s how it went. Variety, plentiful, my bounty, and infection spread the word to the many horny late teens, early twenties of both sexes. I cared not which. I am the ultimate stud. I have them honor me, I am worthy, and I stand above them all. School is too easy, my victims too easy. I have no challenges, nor true challengers to conquer.

I had to push Hunter and Heather out the door. He was so confused, wondering how this all came to be, she wasn’t ready to leave, even though her energy level could only be ‘fixed’ by ten Red Bulls. I fucked her up big time, but I had other things to do.

The both of them have to fuck off, I gotta get dressed for Victoria, and some facetime. After they left, I stood in front of the mirror. Admiring my muscled body, and lightly stroking along my aching, completely hard cock. I am a fucking monster, tempted to walk the streets naked, enter a room full of attractive people, infect them all, and have them honor me.

Full of myself? You better fucking believe it. Fear me? You damn well better. I infect at a whim in a crowded elevator, just for the fun of it, simply to see the havoc I can cause. I lose track of my many encounters. I have no sympathy, nor remorse. I take at will, and I could take you. I like a challenge, since they rarely exist. I’m truly bisexual. I’ll fuck anything that moves, or has a temperature.

I’ve had other encounters with Hunter, one on one, in threesomes and foursomes, and yes, I took that big dick of his in my mouth, and enjoyed every part that would fit. But, at no time did I tell him of the formula, and at no time, did he think for a second, that he controlled me in the least.

He was honored. He fucking should be.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“Well, I had to tell someone, it’s been eating me up for months. Neither Andrew or I will ever tell our brother and sister what happened. I was Andrew’s release. You were mine. I hope you don’t mind. I’m so sorry to burden you with this. You’re the only person I felt I could trust.” Said Vicky.

“No, not at all. I was glad to be here for you. You’re the sister I never had.” Was my reply.

The mood shifted. A cloud had lifted, I could sense the weight on her shoulders had been removed. I could see it in her eyes. Relief, total. As Victoria continued …

“You know … last night? The second I saw Jimmy walking up. I knew he had a chip on his shoulder, one that had been building, and building against our entire neighborhood. Not even the Anders children had an ounce of sympathy for Jimmy. Why? Because our ‘dear mother’ told us to avoid Jimmy at all costs, or be punished. Not once, did she say that about the many other children that crossed the paths of our lives. Not once. Just Jimmy, and after what Andrew confessed, I finally understood why. And I knew, that when Jimmy boasted about having a bigger penis than Todd, or anyone else for that matter. That I could’ve bet all of you that Jimmy was bigger than Todd, and every single one of you would take that bet, and every last one of you would lose.”

“When Jimmy made that boast, all of you were laughing … not me … I knew better. And I … I must admit, I wanted to see it. To see if what Andrew had seen those years ago with Jimmy’s father was an exaggeration, or was indeed fact. As you and the others witnessed, it is fact. Jimmy didn’t barely win. He wasn’t ‘a little bigger’. He crushed Todd, he was monstrous, it was never a ‘contest’. He made Todd’s penis look small, and Todd’s not small in the least, but Jimmy … he dwarfed Todd, made him look tiny, … and Jimmy was clearly flaccid.”

“Did you see it? As I did. That when he completed that showboat 360-degree turn of his, that his thing had grown? Heck, he didn’t even have to open his pants, he simply fished around and yanked it out, and when he took a handful of it, that another handful, plus the head, and more, were pointing straight down? He was completely soft. When Andrew described what he had seen regarding Jimmy’s father, I had doubts, who wouldn’t? Surely, an exaggeration. No man can be that large. I don’t doubt anymore. Just before we came out here. You were at the window, just as I was. Wondering which one of our party guests are going down that gravel road. It won’t be me. But you saw Taylor last night, she ate it up, so did Cindy and a host of other girls. Our big ten linebacker got pretty slack jawed looking at it. You know the rumors. I’m beginning to think they aren’t rumors anymore.” Said Vicky, her admission had my cock swollen. I didn’t know what to say, or where to go with that one.

“Just like always, It’s you and me, my old bathing buddy. Heck, I even have pictures of us nude in the tub together on my wall. Of course, we were only three or four at the time. I should go. I’ve said too waaayyyy much. Thanks for letting me bend your ear, and lending me your shirt. We’re in this together. If you see anyone, you let me know, and vice versa, and we’ll see who, and what happens. I’m just as curious as you are. Oh, by the way, the Parker’s, next door to me, have motion activated lights on the back of their house. I’m sure you know that, but between the two of us, and the Parker’s lights. We’ll hopefully catch someone in the act if they try to sneak by using the back yards.” Said Vicky, handing my flannel back to me, placing her hands on my shoulders, and reaching up to give me a peck on the cheek, then bounding off, up her driveway.

My partner in ‘crime’.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
CAUTION: TO MY READERS, MOSLTY TO THOSE EASILY OFFENDED, THIS STORY GOES GAY HERE, BUT WE’LL RETURN TO OUR 'NORMAL' PROGRAMMING AFTER THIS CHAPTER.

Double Duty

It was Mitch alright. Just as Vicky had predicted. We were all torqued up, ready to lay into each other, but now. How could we leave? We were blocked. Not only were we caught in the middle. We had to hide, and quickly, and see what would happen. Mitch froze. Had he seen us? No, that wasn’t it. Maybe Mitch heard something from behind, since he seemed preoccupied with something behind him.

But even from where he was, he could hear the moaning, the small screams, as Jimmy laid that fucking monster into Taylor a second time. Vicky and I were unable to witness this second coupling, the audio portion was surreal, and sinfully eerie as it wafted through the trees.

Mitch came in closer. Thankfully, he never saw us. But he had to come in, the sounds of Taylor being taken wound through the trees, into the night air, and it had drawn him to stand outside the front windows of the house. His outline clear as day, as he watched, surely stunned, intimidated, as Jimmy’s mammoth cock ripped Taylor completely apart.

It was over an hour later. Mitch had stood outside watching most of it, as Taylor was taken by the likes of Little Jimmy, whose beyond massive tool tore her wide open, leaving her a blathering wasted mess. He had to wait further, as we did, for it took time for Taylor to gather herself to leave. We couldn’t hear, but we saw it, as she leaned in and kissed Jimmy at the front screen door, and not for a short time, but for at least a half minute.

“She’ll be back.” Whispered Vicky, as I nodded in silence. Not wanting to alert Mitch, nor Taylor to our presence. Mitch had previously retreated further to the right of the house into the woods, as a staggering, cock sore Taylor, ambled down steps, and onto the road as if inebriated. She would pause as she came from under the forest canopy, and bend over, rubbing her stomach. As Mitch, with the coast cleared, began his timid approach up to Jimmy’s home. Constantly looking back over his shoulders.

He eventually stood outside, roughly ten feet off the wood deck. What was he thinking? Big mistake coming here? Revealing to someone in our neighborhood of his true leanings. Maybe he was bi, or was he? As Vicky had always thought, a man who couldn’t come to terms with the fact that he was gay. The stigma attached, having shamed himself into living a sexual lie that wasn’t his calling.

His steps must have been heavier, more noticeable, since Jimmy clearly heard Mitch’s steps upon the wood porch. Jimmy looked out through the tattered screen door, as Mitch hovered outside. We didn’t dare move until Mitch had entered, and even then, I wasn’t sure I wanted to see it. Vicky on the other hand, wanted to see what she had suspected, and known for some time. Mitch had a taste for dick, and it was a taste he was born with. A longing so strong, that his desires brought him here, to the most well-endowed man he doubtless had ever seen.

Mitch entered, as we made our way back. This is turning into a double feature, all, free of charge. We arrived in time to hear this exchange …

“I didn’t ask you to come here. I asked ‘the women’. I’m not into men.” Said Jimmy, as Mitch was clearly put off, since he put his reputation at risk over his yearning, and lusting over a true monster cock. His sexual preference were men, well-endowed men.

“You think it was easy for me to come over here? I’m outed now. I enjoy big ones, really big ones. I’m not into men, so much as their dicks. … I’ll pay you. Whatever you want. I just want to see it … maybe watch you jerk it off. I just love the huge ones, the long, and fat ones. The bigger, the better … I always have.” Said Mitch, as Jimmy huge swollen hammer had given Taylor the business just minutes before. It was still significantly swollen inside his pants, the bulging prick so easily seen, and grossly huge, and it was apparent, that Mitch wasn’t going to volunteer that he had seen it from outside.

Even though he had just been with Taylor, and orgasmed at least three times, it left us wondering if he had enough left in the tank.

“I got money, name your price.” Said Mitch, as Jimmy didn’t appear into it. But as he stood there, Vicky leaned in, tapping my arm … “Look … it’s moving. Jimmy likes it, he likes what Mitch is saying.” Whispered Vicky, and she was right. Mitch saw it too, he didn’t have any idea how Jimmy would respond to a man. Neither did we.

“Show me … Please show me.” Pleaded Mitch, as Jimmy granted his request. It must be the ‘wanting’, the need, the submissive nature of Mitch’s clear desire to see Jimmy’s mammoth dick. It turned Jimmy on, he knew, as we did, that he completely owned Mitch. A man gone completely submissive, over his longing for a monstrous cock.

With one motion, Jimmy’s pants were at his ankles, his huge hammer completely exposed. Mitch saw the damn thing in the flesh, up close, and all too personal. It didn’t matter that Jimmy had just been with Taylor, and cum at least twice. His fucking gargantuan dick, was damp, and slick, and it already hung down between his skinny legs just short of his knees, as it continued to twist and swell, the huge head reaching lower and lower. It didn’t simply grow. It surged, doubtless, Mitch never expected it to be this size, nor that it could grow so quickly, and become so fat.

Unlike any cock Mitch has ever seen, Jimmy’s ego soared into overdrive, as his pride and joy swelled with each passing inch. Mitch was standing before a cock god. His own cock which must have been raging hard earlier, as he witnessed Taylor being split in half, became painfully hard, as he adjusted himself.

“Fucking hell …” Muttered Mitch, as the head of Jimmy’s gargantuan prick easily reached his knees, and even then, it continued to expand, filling out towards an unbelievable mass. A five foot nothing, had a completely monstrous dick. So long, so fat, so heavy, that Mitch barely touched himself and quickly came. The oyster in his pants spread quickly as he massaged his dick feverishly. Jimmy’s hammer was more cock, more massive than could be understood, nor be comprehended.

I love women, but Jimmy’s hammer had me hard, it had Vicky wet, and it clearly had Mitch’s complete awe and respect.

“Please pull yours out. I would like to see it.” Said Jimmy calmly, respectfully, as he picked up his ungodly huge dick, and began to stroke the fucking thing towards Mitch’s stunned face.

“It’s okay … I know you’re not as big. How could you be? There’s only one this huge, and it’s mine. You can see it can’t you. How thick it is … how long … how it makes an average, big, huge, or extremely well-endowed man look so small, and it will make yours look small. Barely a fraction of this, but don’t worry. It’s our secret. Show me your cock, come on, don’t be shy. I’ve never seen another man hard before.” Said Jimmy, as Vicky clutched me hard.

“Jesus our savior … look at the difference. That’s incredible!” Whispered Vicky, as Mitch dropped his pants, and yes, Mitch had a big one, I’m guessing here, but easily 7 inches, and thick. Yet, it was nothing compared to the colossal mass, that Jimmy held aloft. Nothing at all.

“I can’t believe it either. Mitch isn’t half as long, and he’s got the biggest cock I’ve ever seen outside of Jimmy. I doubt that he’s seen any bigger himself. Mitch is big enough to do porn. Look at his face, how shocked he is … he’s pulling on his cock, trying to make it grow. But he can’t make it anywhere near the size Jimmy is packing.” I whispered back. This was all the confirmation we required. Jimmy was on another planet of size. He had no competition.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wondered how it would be, how would she react when a mammoth cock enters her slim body? I would finally see how she genuinely reacts to a size such as this. A size that was every bit Jimmy, every bit me, as she laid back on that old couch. She was dripping wet, the huge cock whore inside her was screaming to be let out. Smart, beautiful, my girl, and a complete slave to huge dick. My size queen was about to get drilled into submission.

The cold room showed our breath, as I left her there, to start a fire in the fireplace. I had to place my huge hammer over my left leg so it wouldn’t rest upon the floor. Victoria had questions, so many questions, but I didn’t answer a single one. She was pleading for me to fuck her, goose bumps covered her entire body, not from the cold, but from a deep need and desire to have a solid, beyond massive cock rip into her. I wasn’t going to rush; I was savoring the moment.

I came around the couch and removed my coat, pulled over my sweater, then slowly undressed for her, like I was a Chip and Dale’s dancer. I had the body for it. She had her first orgasm as I fully removed my shirt, her little hand a blur over her pussy.

“Oh my God!” She exclaimed, head back, as the first of soon to be many orgasms ripped through her. I am completely cut, a complete V shaped upper body, free of fat, ripped, solid. As massive as my cock has become, I am a fucking Adonis. I am every part the stud. I fucking know it, as she is now completely, and painfully aware. As her vision cleared, I was standing completely nude, flexing my entire body into a hardness, with incredible cuts, while my huge fucking dick reached out past 15 inches.

“Holy shit … I’m not worthy!” She exclaimed. Shock and awe, incredulous at my transformation. Every fucking injection was worth it, as my mammoth hammer expanded. I had waited a lifetime for a moment like this. My little size queen, had no idea of what lay in store for her, as I positioned myself, to place my gargantuan hammer over her body. No more ‘little’ Matt. I was teasing 16 inches. I usually only got this way when about to cum, but I wasn’t near it yet. She came again, and that’s when I made my move. As I backed up, and prodded the huge head of my leaking fat cock over her pussy.

I remembered my puny tool, pathetic, that I thought I could pleasure her in any way after Jimmy’s mammoth hog ripped her open to the wonderous world of size. Size, is exactly what she enjoys most. Size, like the fantastically massive prick I enjoy. I can’t begin to reach around my fat hog, my fingers easily two inches apart. My fire is only starting to burn, simmering, as I place the broad fat head upon her tiny pussy. My perspective is so much different. Gone are the days when I’m buried completely within her. Sadly, gone are the days when she could devour my little cock to the base within her mouth.

Only the head could fit inside her mouth, and barely at that. My gargantuan hammer pushes me further from her. I push it up her body, past her navel, her eyes are wide, frantically going from my eyes, and back to my huge heavy, hot, leaking hammer.

I want her to see, as well as feel, my masterpiece. The visual is astounding as my huge nuts rest at her pussy, her heaving chest, shocked, as the huge head is past her nipples. I am legend, as my right hand pushes down my heavy cock atop her body. She is afraid, she should be. I pull back, and place it atop her thigh, it is every bit as long, and completely aroused. I am so many times bigger than before it is ridiculous, but I wouldn’t want it any other way.

Truth was served on my entry, as my gargantuan prick folded her pussy lips inward, as my fat shaft lit her boosters, as Vicky came upon me harder, and with more gusto than I had ever brought from her before. It instantly reaffirmed my belief that bigger is better. She felt ‘different’. Her sloppy orgasm didn’t feel the same as the ‘old’ ones. I could feel, and see the difference. Her moaning and groaning, as I forced in more of my ‘new’ supremely fat prick.

‘Yeah, that’s right … feel me now?’ I thought, and yes, she sure as fuck did. I felt it too, how hard her pussy clenched upon my massive fat cock. I laughed inwardly, as my new solid cock easily passed my old limit. Where my groin once met hers, where my under six inch dick could reach, but not anymore. I had over eight or nine inches left to go, as I felt Vicky in a new way, as my monstrous shaft, and fat head slipped further into her, to those deep places only Jimmy had the ability to reach.

I had to admit, I had no idea where she put it, but she took it like a fucking champ. I got it now, she was acting with me before, maybe not when we first met, nor during our first times together, but clearly after her first ride on Jimmy’s horse dick, I was nothing after Jimmy. Not anymore, I am more than big enough, as I pressed forward, bringing another rousing orgasm from Vicky, I pulled back my huge hammer, to enjoy how completely massive I had become, and how utterly stretched out her pussy appeared. She convulsed and shook under me. I felt the difference in her ankles as I held her spread wide, the quaking, shaking and trembling. I felt all powerful, and I am.

I was many times bigger than before. I wasn’t fooled before into thinking I could make her cum before, not after seeing her reactions from Jimmy’s massive dick. No matter how much she may have acted out. It’s my turn as I watch the lips of her pussy fold out on my withdrawal, then fold in with just the slightest push forward. Vicky had cum hard, much harder than she ever had under me before. I spread her wide, then hammered in ten inches. She took it so easily, as I wormed in another inch. She knew the power was all with me. She would be quick to surrender, she came again. Mumbling my name over and over again, as I punched in with even more dick.

‘That’s right baby … be afraid.’ I thought, as I placed more inside her, for the first time, I felt resistance, this is where Jimmy had stopped. It’s her limit. The fat head of my dick, was inserted roughly a foot into her slim tight body. A fucking miracle, and I was right, I had more to give, over three inches lay outside her body, a full foot inside her as she squirmed underneath me. A mumbling, incoherent slave to my gargantuan dick.

She was getting it good, and now was the time to find out the truth. For she was at my mercy. I could interrogate in her present state, and she will fold.

“Tell me the truth. After you were with Jimmy that first time … could you feel me?” I asked, as her eyes squinted closed, her hands on my rock hard chest and stomach as I drilled the living shit out of her. I admired my flexing abs as I forced in my fatty. Fuck me. I turn myself on I’m so fucking hot.

“Yes.” She replied, but I wasn’t convinced.

“Don’t fucking lie to me. Don’t be nice. Don’t mince nor twist your words. Could you feel me? For real?” I asked, pulling back my huge dick to where only the head remained inside her. If she didn’t get it before, she was getting it now. I was in charge, and there was no going back to the ‘old’ way. The tables have turned. I am forever her boss. Don’t make me ask again.

“I … I don’t … don’t want to answer.” She replied. “Don’t want to hurt you.” Her eyes opening, pleading with me to drive home my new, massive fucking dick.

“Truth.” I stated, the only word I need say.

“Okay … after Jimmy … you were nothing … a meager little eager beaver. You were nothing compared to him. But I loved you, still love you. I would lie, cheat and steal to keep you at my side, but … I love big dicks … I can’t lie about it. I had doubts I could be forward with you, tell you the truth … but not anymore … I’m not like other girls … I can take a lot, a huge amount of dick. So don’t tease me with it. Fuck me with it … bury your huge ass fucking cock inside me baby!” Ordered Vicky.

I laid the pipe, and she loved, and lived under every fat inch. I ventured, I was useless to all but a few hardy souls, and was finally secure, in that I sexually satisfied Vicky as well, if not better than she had been when under Jimmy. I had so much, I had a whole hand full in reserve. Just as she was with Jimmy, she could take slightly over a foot of thick solid dick. She would’ve lived a lie, and told me I was enough, but I knew better now. What a fool I was. I must’ve felt so small inside her before, an insignificant distraction, compared to what I’ve become, and what Jimmy surely meant to her back then.

I laid pipe Jimmy style, with my own peculiar twists. She came under me genuinely, surely, making me wonder if she were acting before. Not all the time, but some of the time. Protecting my ego, so I wouldn’t be offended. But I digress, those days are gone forever. I pounded her senseless, and she kept begging for more. She should stop. It’s madness. I’m ripping a full plus foot of fat dick into her, and I’ve never been so swollen, nor so fully distended.

She’s not acting. She’s fucking crazy. Something else is going on here. Of course, she’s ‘infected’ like the others, but it seems to beyond the normal infection. I only stop when she is unconscious, completely unresponsive. All of this, incredibly empowering, the most moving sexual moment of my life. But I have this nagging concern. She’s not acting like herself. She’s driven, being ‘forced’ in some way. I pull back my huge prick. It’s so cold in the room, there is a foggy mist surrounding it as it hangs menacingly beneath, and between, my powerful thighs. Even now, I can’t help but admire my gargantuan hammer. It has never looked bigger, nor better, but the limp form beneath me, the love of my life … something is off, my brow furrows, I am worried for Victoria, for me.

It is snowing. I am fully nude, as Victoria silently lays behind me, beaten, battered, succumbing to the huge prick I now beat towards the window. The fire is dying, but my prick is just as hard and massive as ever. I shot forth a load that travels over 12 to 13 feet from me. I am incredibly endowed. In peak physical condition, more than twice as strong as I was before injecting. My mind sharper.

I am an addict. I am a fucking stud. I can handle this. It’s easy. It’s all too clear. Plain and simple.

I want more.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Both Victoria and I are living in a confusing nightmare. It’s impossible for Jimmy to level this kind of hold over us, and most unnerving, and unwavering, is our deep need to want to control him. Our infection is indeed a curse of sorts, it makes us ‘greater’ than normal people, but insidiously helpless when faced with a more dominate strain, and nothing is more powerful, nor dominate than Jimmy’s infection, the ‘curse’ of fifteen weeks of injections.

He smiles a wicked smile, his teeth perfect, his little body brimming with muscle, as his enormous pole is prodded over Rosa’s barely conscious body. Her pussy still gapes from his previous penetration, as the head is slowly massaged over a pussy, on a body too small to ever handle a portion of his raging hard prick.

Its insertion is noisy, and purposeful, as he slowly enters her, as his pace began to quicken, his cock, their union, impossible, his dick so huge it should rip her apart. To the uninitiated, Rosa needed rescuing. Victoria and I merely watched the show, both masturbating over the impossibly monstrous organ, that should kill the both of them.

One should die from being entered, the other, simply shouldn’t be able to function. “My God!” Said Victoria, as Jimmy’s mammoth cannon began to expand, and deliver a soul, and body crushing fuck, ultimately cumming deep into Rosa’s small body. Rosa was a mumbling mess, as Jimmy proudly looked our way, as he began to withdraw his humongous hammer. Both our jaws dropped as the head began to appear. John Stephen’s never should’ve taken Jimmy into his home, we shouldn’t have done this.

It’s our first time all over again, as Victoria’s hand came up to cover her mouth. I am an idiot. He fucking dwarfs me. He orders us to partake his fully inflated tool. As I begin to hold it, I shudder, for he makes my cock feel puny. I am anything but. Rosa took over a foot of this thing inside her body, his huge load is leaking from her gapping pussy, as Victoria and I lick and gather their combined fluids off the endless fat prick.

Four times he came. I came five times, mostly at our feet, as Victoria and I did his bidding. Almost four hours’ worth, and at the end, there he stood, his gargantuan tool ready for more. Insidious, completely impossible, the head still leaked at his feet, as he sat down upon the chair, the mammoth head and shaft resting upon the floor.

Victoria was coming to, I was kneeling, covered in his sticky, sickly filth, my hulking muscled body helpless to his needs, to his desires, his commands. Jimmy’s dominance, shook me, even with my taking the formula, and Victoria’s vastly superior mind, we easily melted at his feet. Our ‘sexual high’ still fully engaged, as Jimmy surmised, we had seen, and been through enough. As he returned to Earth, to the teenage boy he still was. As if his ‘anger’ at being challenged had ebbed. Foolish we were, to think we could ‘control’ Jimmy in the least.

“I’d say I was sorry, but you both thought you were my equal. You clearly are not. I am the dominate of us, and felt you needed a gentle reminder. I wanted to reenforce my message, and make clear this fact. You do understand this, don’t you?” He said to both Victoria and myself. For we were both sure our ‘new’ selves, had easily surpassed or equaled him. Somehow, he still could exude a sick control over us both. His hold on regular people, must be incredibly stronger than we know. My little prank in an elevator, is nothing compared to the overwhelming level of infection he can deliver.

He ordered me to clean him up in the shower. Our huge cocks colliding and playfully bouncing against each other the entire time whilst I bathed him, and his hanging gargantuan masterpiece. If I am anything, I am stubborn, I knew I shouldn’t, but I did it anyway. I told him to honor me, to get down and service my huge prick. Thinking somehow, that the sound of my voice, my bigger body, and determined nature might break him down. I was gravely mistaken. He laughed it off, and proceeded to order me to my knees. I dropped like a fucking pussy; it was all too easy for him.

I shudder when I think about how powerless I was with him. He drove home his message a second time. Thankfully Victoria did not see me ‘honor’ Jimmy as the federal agent had done. My submission was sickening. I cringe, thinking about it, reassuring myself that I was ‘helpless’. But I fucking loved it, loved him for it, no matter how sick or depraved it all became.

As he ‘finished’ up with me, the water falling down upon our glistening bodies, confident this ‘event’ over I began to stand, but I was mistaken, I would require another ‘lesson’. It was his touch upon my shoulder, that once again sent me to my knees. This time, Victoria watched from outside the shower as I honored Jimmy, to my ultimate shame, this time, exhausted from the searing orgasms, and mammoth submission to Jimmy’s vastly bigger cock, my feeble attempt to ‘control’ Jimmy had only resulted in my further attentions to his gargantuan pole, as Victoria joined in, and ultimately, another mind-blowing explosion from his powerful horse dick, as he nuked our faces with a sickly hot huge load.

Helpless, unable to stop, nor counter his will, he took us both. Made us both smaller, and infinitely awed at the controlling, complete, undefeatable dominance he displayed. Somehow, incredibly, we were both humbled, as this little man exerted a measure of control that continues to boggle our collective minds.

He continues to haunt us. We understand now, why he gave us his home and land. He somehow knew, that it was all child’s play. What stunned both Victoria and myself, was how clearly more powerful he had become in our absence. We have lived this before, and can barely comprehend his vastly more powerful ‘suggestion’, and control. We wonder, and ponder, if it is possible for us to attain his level of dominance, still ‘babies’, or infants, possibly not fully engaged with our ‘new’ selves, for Jimmy has been ‘infected’ from the formula for over five years. His fifteen-week injection period, much higher than we ever imagined.

In a state of sexual PTSD, we weakly bade Jimmy and Rosa farewell, grimacing, completely confused at his utter control over us both. I can’t properly explain the complexity of our feelings regarding our downfall. To be infected, is to be superior, indomitable, but Jimmy laid us to waste with inexplicable, completely perplexing ease.

The next day, as we started our drive home, the pull and tug of leaving Jimmy behind, so powerful, and torturous for us both, Victoria squeezed my hand, gazing at me with a look of longing, and need to be with Jimmy. She didn’t have to say anything, for Jimmy’s infection would take a toll on us, each mile we crossed, put us further and further from him. We both shudder when we imagine the immensely powerful ‘pull’ and control he must exert over those whom haven’t shared in the formula.

Frequently, I must pull off to the side of the road, as Victoria masturbates, or slaves over my huge dick. When I cum, it’s not Victoria I see, it’s Jimmy, it’s always been Jimmy. I know she feels the same way, the only way to break this hellish hold he has over us both, is time. His latest infection will ultimately take months for us to break.

We wish we had never destroyed the remaining portion of the formula, what a waste. I know Victoria feels the same way, she won’t dare say it out loud, but I can taste the silent anger and disgust Victoria has towards me, fully regretting our one moment of strength to destroy the formula that holds us in its evil gripping addiction. I sensed it even then, the regret we were both silently sharing, as we combined the formula with the acetone, then flushed its wicked spell down the toilet.

I am sometimes startled awake at night, my huge cock pulsing and hard. Victoria will sense my jerking body, nudged awake by a kick or little punch. My gargantuan prick is straining. Its fuel, is the endless imagery of Jimmy’s mammoth fully erect organ. It haunts me every day, and I honor its image with at least two or three loads. Wishing … that I may one day, have the power, the hold, and the dick, of one James Allen Zalinski as my own.

I know this desire is sick, unrealistic and twisted, but it all comes down to the formula, for as much as it gives, it takes.

We sometimes think we were the ones whom saved the world, a seemingly simple glass jar of ‘dreams’, the most potent, and dangerous of potions, lays empty in a landfill, it’s secret lives on in five test subjects, and three young people from a small neighborhood in Western Pennsylvania.

She and I drive East, to finish her medical training, towards marriage, to start a family and new life together. What awaits Jimmy is unknown, we often muse, and wonder how he will use, and ‘flex’ his power.

I forgot to mention, I house sit for the Meyers whom live next door to my mother’s home when they travel to Florida for the winter. Yes, we did destroy the formula, well, at least we destroyed the remaining, unused portion that I gave to Victoria. You see, I’m addicted. It’s my problem, my secret, it’s all on me. It’s a wicked powerful addiction, one I have yet to fully break. I couldn’t bring myself to destroy it all. Inside one of the walls of the Meyers home, lay the roughly 48 grams of the remaining formula in an unmarked, small vial.

I can’t help it. Could you blame me? … after what I had seen of Jimmy just a few days ago, and after all we’ve been through? Could you … find the strength to stop being a god?

Didn’t think so.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1639974351121.png

A member of LPSG (CptPicard), inspired by my Jimmy character, shared his artistic vision of Jimmy with me a month or so ago. He gave me permission to include his vision of Jimmy. His PM, also reminded me I had a chapter in the works.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“Anyway. We were talking family, and I asked him how he felt when dad left us. I was four when mom and dad divorced, he was 18. I … I never remembered asking him how he felt about it, since I was so young at the time, I didn’t have the same perspective. I just saw my dad leave, and it devastated me. He’s my dad, it didn’t make sense.” Said Vicky, as I took off my flannel shirt and handed it her so she could cover up. She was beginning to shake, and was covered in goose bumps.

“Yeah, I remember that too. When I saw what happened to you guys. I envisioned it happening to me. I mean, if can happen to the Anders, it could easily happen here, just across the street. I cried. I cried over you. You were so sad. There wasn’t anything I could do.” I replied. And at that, she came in close and buried her head in my chest as I hugged her.

“No … you were a huge help. You have no idea.” She replied, as my hold on her tightened, as she returned my embrace.

“Well, when I asked Andy about that time, he … he got quiet. I knew, instantly, that he had something he wanted to say, something dark, heavy, and he seemed very reluctant to reveal his thoughts.” Said Vicky, as I released my hug.

“So … I pressed him on it. I shouldn’t have, I never should’ve pushed him, I should’ve just let it go.” She added. So despondent, making me wonder, what the hell? Did Andrew know the cause of her parents’ divorce?

“He wasn’t sure he should tell me. He was trying to protect me. You know how it is. Big brother, the eldest, protects all his brothers and sisters. Parents’ divorce, someone is to blame. Blame must always be assessed, it’s never a 50-50 proposition. Mom never condemned, nor insinuated that our father was at fault. Neither did my father of her. The divorce papers read simply … ‘irreconcilable differences.’” She replied, I could sense she was hesitating, pondering whether she should continue. Though I knew full well, she would, she had come too far. It there’s one thing I learned. Never interrupt someone during a ‘confession.’

“Andrew is on the fence. I plead with him to open up. So … he does. He tells me that it was his senior skip day at high school. You know the ‘Anders’ kids, always perfect grades, perfect attendance. For Andy to skip school? Unthinkable. Even for senior skip day. But he decided to join in with his classmates, live a little, rebel, ditch school. With our dad out of our lives, mom working. She would never know that his perfect attendance record would fall.” Said Vicky, fondly remembering her brother, and I knew it too. If you needed help, a friend to talk to, anything at all … the Anders kids were always there.

“So … for appearances, he goes off to school. Except this time, he goes to Tom’s house up the street. Waiting out our mother’s departure to work. The middle kids were off to school on their bus, and as for me? That was during the time when you and I would go to day care together. We carpooled, usually it was your mom who took us.” Said Vicky, bringing a smile to my face, how fondly I remembered those days.

“Andy didn’t watch to see mom leave. He and Tom were playing computer games. I think the game was Doom. Actually, the game they were playing was quite prophetic. It was near 9AM, when Andy left Tom’s house, and scooted home. Change his clothes for their trip to the lakes, and hook up with their classmates. He came into the house from the side door …” Said Vicky, her pause longer than normal. She looked up at me, then away, down the road towards Jimmy’s.

“Upon opening the door, Andy heard our mother moaning. You know … the intimate kind. The kind of sounds she made with our father when they were in bed. Mom hadn’t had a date since dad left, and she’s never dated, as far as I know, since their divorce some 18 years ago. Andy was sickened to think mom and dad are going at it. Yet, he’s excited. ‘They’re back together! Mom and dad are getting back together!!!’ At least, that’s what he was thinking, and hoping with all hope, that it was true. It was … what he wanted to believe. Hope can make you miss the obvious, cloud your judgement. Andy quietly moved into the house, and it suddenly went dead quiet upstairs. Andy …” Vicky paused there; her lip was quivering; she was on the cusp. I reached for her arm to calm her. Her trembling hand went to her mouth.

“My idiot brother had to see our ‘dad’, had to go up there. He did so quietly, the door to the master bedroom was open roughly a third of the way. As he peeked in … standing at the end of the bed … standing at the end of the bed … was Jimmy’s father. Andy said his cock was nearly to the floor. Well, that’s how it seemed. You see, it shook Andy up on so many levels. To see mom with another man was terrible in itself, but not just any man … Jimmy’s disgusting father? It hurt Andy deeply, hurt him to his core. He never fully got over it. He didn’t think that any man could be so monstrous down there. Or that our mother would entertain … in sexual congress with such a disgusting turd.” Said Vicky, for she let out a long deep breath, seemingly relieved to reveal her big secret.

“Anyway, Andrew told me … he suddenly felt less than a man. As if size matters. But it wasn’t just the length of the damn thing. It was the thickness. He described how the lower half was slick and wet, and that there was blood dripping from it. That this little man from the end of the street, easily had the longest, and fattest cock he could ‘never’ imagine. It was our mother, calling out to him, asking for him to fuck her until she passed out again. Passed out again? Really? Passed out?”.

“‘Come on baby … give me that huge dick.’ She didn’t simply ask, she was pleading, begging for it, and as Andy made his retreat, our quiet, reserved, and seemingly wonderful mother ... began screaming obscenity after obscenity as Jimmy’s father placed that giant thing back into her. Andy didn’t see it, just hearing her reactions, and imagining what that damn thing was doing to her was bad enough, he left the house crying. He had never told anyone before, not even his wife. ‘His secret’.”

“I wished then, and now, that it remained his secret. I don’t consider myself vindictive, but I’ve been boiling in anger about my mother’s actions, and I can’t get past the fact that my father left us, because of Jimmy’s disgusting dad. That had to be the reason. My parents rarely fought, through calm and reason, they always worked it out. Neither I, nor Andrew, view our mother in the same light anymore … we never will.” Finished Vicky, her families biggest, and darkest secret finally revealed.

No matter how unlikely, or unseemly the circumstance for her mother and Jimmy’s father to hook up in the first place. They clearly did, and her father must have found out, and obviously couldn’t bring her mother to the heights of sexual fever, and fury that Jimmy’s father could provide. I shook at the import of it all … did Vicky’s father catch them in the act? Could you imagine the woman you love being taken by something, so grossly oversized? My heart went out to Vicky, she’s ‘family’ to me.

“I’m sorry Vicky. I never had a clue, how could we? We were only four years old at the time.” I replied.

Vicky was collecting herself. Letting out a long deep breath, a few tears began to leak down her cheeks.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mitch’s larger body, so muscular, so fit. He’s roughly six foot two, two hundred forty pounds. Yet this little, skinny, awkward dwarf, has destroyed him. Jimmy let loose his huge hammer as Mitch looks on. Dumbfounded, as Vicky and I have been doing. How completely outsized, and abnormal Jimmy’s huge dick could become, and how much Mitch is foaming at the mouth, lusting for the swollen, delicious huge cock candy that hangs from someone not half his weight, or body size. Jimmy is a dwarf next to Mitch, but Mitch? And his big cock? Are nowhere near the league of pure epic dick that Jimmy enjoys.

From here, we could see the first drop of precum form on Jimmy’s magic wand.

“Come to me if you like. Kneel, and tug on my huge dick. Meet the monster, pull it, tug it, suck it.” Said Jimmy, so sure, so confident, and he had every reason to believe it, as Mitch dutifully accepted Jimmy’s request, and knelt down at Jimmy’s feet, grasping the fat hot dick in both his large hands, his eyes wide, as he took in the monstrous organ, and how his hands, even his own large hands, could not reach around the supremely huge stud’s gargantuan swollen tool.

It called out to him, and he delivered, as his mouth opened wide, as he too, had to scooch back, just as Cindy and Taylor had done, since he had never held, nor attempted to suck such an enormous offering as this.

Vicky and I watched as Mitch’s mouth strained, and accepted the head of Jimmy’s mammoth pole. So long, so distended, that Mitch’s ‘man’ hands brought forth a tremendous erection. Clearly, Jimmy liked being the dominate male, and he liked head. No woman we had seen had been able to take him into their mouths, or even attempt it. Of course, he had limited experience in these matters, but even so, this was Jimmy’s first, and he announced it …

“You’re the first one … to take my dick in their mouth … damn … I like that suction, suck it Mitch, suck it real good.” Said Jimmy, his abused dick reached out to another incredible erection in the last couple of hours. And Mitch did suck it good. Well, as good as could be expected. Jimmy’s hammer reached out every bit as hard as it was with Taylor. Vicky leaned into my ear … “Fuck me … I think Jimmy’s really liking it, just as much as he was with Taylor … look at how thick it’s getting, he’s easily every bit the size he was with Taylor.” Whispered Vicky, as I silently nodded along. I was completely mesmerized, since Jimmy appeared just as ridiculously huge with Mitch, as he had with the girls. Even big bodied Mitch, couldn’t begin to downsize Jimmy’s mammoth organ. Jimmy’s huge hammer strained bigger than ever, leaving my heart pounding harder and harder.

Mitch couldn’t take but the head and enough of the shaft for us to see it expand his throat. He would pull off, leaving long trails of spit, gasping for air, then diving in, savoring the visual, as he looked down the endless mammoth dick, that did indeed expand towards a choking, rip for the kill enormity, that should make Jimmy’s heart seize.

Mitch’s big hands worked the entire length, sucking, tugging, lashing the grossly oversized prick towards a thickness that forced Mitch to pull free. Coughing, gasping for air, the veins rippled along the entire fucking insanely huge prick. Man nor woman, didn’t seem to matter to Jimmy, his dick was every bit as big with Mitch, as it was with Taylor.

Mitch worked that fucking massive thing for an eternity. Worshiping the gargantuan dick, lavishing it’s owner with heartfelt praise, and lashing that fucking thing into a solid mass of unspeakable dimensions. Mitch and Taylor had one thing in common. They brought forth the most sturdy, mouthwatering spectacle either Vicky and I could believe. Mitch’s big cock let loose a load, completely untouched at Jimmy’s feet, as he worked that huge fucker, his hands pulling so hard, Jimmy’s entire body swayed back and forth, for it took a man, to know how a man likes to be held, as Mitch’s hands brought forth Jimmy’s beyond mammoth dick soaring into new heights. Jimmy likes it, he likes it a lot.

“That’s a good boy. Suck it. Suck it reeeeeaaalll good. I’ve got the biggest dick, the longest, the fattest, you love it don’t you? Every swollen fat inch.” Said Jimmy, so patronizing, with such complete understanding of how deeply Mitch was under his control. It seemed to spur him on, his dick wasn’t like it was earlier, it was at its pinnacle, he clearly got off on being the biggest, on his unspoken dominance, how the much larger man willingly submitted to him. Became his unwilling bitch. How the tables have turned, who’s in control now ‘little man’. Jimmy looked down upon Mitch, as Mitch and countless others had done to him. Anyone could see it, you could easily read it from Jimmy’s expressions.

I can’t imagine how Mitch feels, as he works that fucking thing over. His own large cock is nothing compared to Jimmy’s staggering mammoth straining monster. He surely knows he’ll never find one even half as large. Mitch doesn’t mince words. He tells Jimmy, and his unknown voyeurs just how much he loves the sickly huge dick. It borders on embarrassment, but give Mitch credit, he knows what he likes, what he loves, and he wasn’t kidding … he fucking loves giant dick, as Jimmy’s first time with a man is about to come to a rousing finish.

Mitch felt the telltale signs of an impending explosion of cum. In seconds, he would succumb to a drenching, the likes of which he had never experienced before, as Jimmy’s tool let loose a torrent of hot, salty man batter, that cascaded from the over half inch long slit on the flared raging head directly into Mitch’s stunned face.

I doubt Mitch had never seen such a massive explosion of baby batter, nor experienced the thrill of such a gargantuan dick letting loose so powerfully. Flexing, inflating towards a full, horrific size, the hefty beast lathered his face, as his mouth covered the spurting head, each blast, hitting the back of his throat, as I ventured a guess, that Mitch swallowed more cum in this session as he had done in a month with his boyfriend.

Vicky hadn’t said much, neither had I. It was a disturbing first for us. Witnessing a man tend to Jimmy. I had never seen man on man before, but I hazard to say I understood it. Jimmy’s huge dick was hypnotic. I mean, why not? Especially with Jimmy’s massive tool. Even more telling, was how stunned Vicky and I were by how quickly Jimmy had recovered from Taylor, then entertained Mitch’s dalliance with his grossly huge dick. Achieving a size that rivaled that of his encounter with Taylor, his lifelong lust. His recovery, all the more incredible due to his gross size.

We lingered, as Mitch collected himself. Just as Taylor had done, gathering Jimmy’s leavings, and taking them in. He knelt before Jimmy, his astonished gaze, as Jimmy’s gargantuan dick didn’t retreat, it hung menacingly, defying all odds, it’s head glistening, leaking cum, precum, as Mitch continued to visually lust after the grossly huge prick. He looked up to Jimmy, seeking his approval. Jimmy nodded, proudly brandishing his gargantuan dick, crossing his arms. As Mitch’s hands reached out to it, pulling, prodding, inspecting the incredible heft. Once again, with both hands, he slowly stroked the giant dick. Leaving Vicky and I wondering how Jimmy’s monstrously huge dick could remain at the ready.

“I can go again. Go ahead, I want you too … suck that huge fucker.” Said Jimmy, more a command, than an offer, looking down upon Mitch, whom gladly accepted this ultimate challenge, a second chance, as his continued prodding of Jimmy’s mammoth hog, produced yet another straining eye-popping erection. Mitch didn’t speak, he silently, obediently, began to worship that motherfuckers huge dick. Enjoying his new ‘toy’, as I readjusted myself, for I was getting hard yet again …

“We should go.” Whispered Vicky, as I looked towards her, and answered by quietly leading the way through the maze of Jimmy’s front yard, leaving Jimmy to his new submissive partner, and down the drive, to my house, and to my room. Where we both began to tear into each other …

I don’t kiss and tell with my girl, but I will mention ‘the thing’ we tried that Taylor had done with Jimmy. Where Taylor hung her big hangers over Jimmy’s mammoth fat dick, and rubbed them side to side, and up and down, and over the huge swollen prick. Batting, sliding, and resting her big knockers along the solid, massive dick. But I didn’t have the near the cock, nor Vicky the breasts to pull it off. Her laughing head fell into mine at our epic fail. It was fun to try, but neither of us were equipped nearly well enough to pull it off.

Damn, I love this woman. And for the life of me, I admit my newfound lusting over a huge dick. The biggest, most mouthwatering massive cock I have, or will ever, see.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Size, and size alone, put an instant stop to Frank’s aggression, his jaw, already dropped, belied the true enormity of the moment, as Jimmy slowly removed his mammoth organ, to show Frank, just how insanely huge he was. I’m guessing the game was completely over when Jimmy’s tool spilled free, and hung dangerously low, completely soaked in Angie’s orgasms. He even moved to the side, letting hit hang, giving Frank the best view possible of his vast, long, fat, hellish tool.

Between his legs lay a gargantuan swollen, completely hard organ. It didn’t stop half way down his legs, it didn’t stop at three quarters, it hung below his knees. Below his fucking knees. Five foot nothing didn’t matter. No man’s cock can hang beneath their knees. Yet this one does, and with a glaring, surreal thickness.

Jimmy didn’t speak, he loved this moment. Thinking … ‘Remember me? The little shit you nearly ran over, then had the gall to blame for you nearly crushing me. Look at me now bitch. Look how much bigger I am than you. Who’s run over now fucker?’

Jimmy took in the moment, then bent over and gathered his sloppy huge dick in both his hands. He was close, his gargantuan cock was straining from Viagra, completely hard, completely emasculating, he had been laying epic wood to Angie for over 20 minutes, the timing for Frank couldn't have been worse, and with just a few strokes, Jimmy's enormous hammer began to lather Angie’s body in a cascade of cum, the likes of which, perfectly complemented the horrendously oversized organ.

Rope after salty rope. All the way up her body to Angie’s head, and beyond, as a stunned Frank looked on, completely overwhelmed, passive, it wasn’t anything a normal person could expect. It went much further; it ripped the fabric of their already weak marriage apart. Jessie was served. Frank was demolished. Jimmy carried a little smile inside, as his historically huge dick let loose over Angie. He thought of Jessie’s taunts, and Frank’s comeuppance, and this … his sweet revenge as his torrid tool belched it’s soaking hot load. Revenge served up huge cock style, with sure, utter finality.

There was no explaining this away, her husband knew it immediately, something like this took time, a certain period of adjustment. No woman could just couple with Jimmy without preparation, without practice. It took Angie three weeks to properly accommodate Jimmy’s mammoth dick to the level she could now achieve. Barely over half, but what she took dwarfed her husband, as he stood gaping at the gargantuan tools’ final pulses of baby batter.

Completely erect, fully distended, Jimmy walked in and released his magnificent heavy shaft, and let it fall, over Angie’s supple, convulsing body, her orgasmic reactions deeper, authentic, searing deeply into her husbands’ pride and shriveling manhood. The mammoth fucking thing travelled far up her body, a gnarled, twisted, cum soaked super soaker. Jimmy left it there, flexing, as it lay over his massive sloppy fresh load, the huge head still leaking, so Frank would easily remember what had bested him.

The astounding visual, as Jimmy stepped backwards, allowing the heavy dick to slither down Angie’s body to the end of Angie’s pussy. To fall, and slap loudly up against this thigh, the last of his load splattering from the enormous head, leaving a wet trail on the floor, as it swung back and forth. Dehumanizing, damning, a dangerous silent message, that your life as you know it … is over. Payback, is a bitch. Especially when served up in double digit thick horse dick.

So grossly huge, it protected him. A shield, a hanging masterpiece of oversized perfection. For Angie’s husband adjusted his growing respect for the outlandishly huge prick. It was owed reverence. For as grossly oversized as it was, it was spectacularly beautiful. Sure, it’s just a penis, but the most beautiful, and mammoth dick that Angie’s husband had ever seen. Her husband gulped, stared, and unconsciously rubbed his growing erection in honor of it. Coming to terms would eventually require outside help, coping with the fucking enormity would require counselling. Jimmy didn’t merely fuck Angie; he completely fucked Frank, and ever so sweetly … Jessie.

To drive the point home, Angie didn’t apologize, nor offer an explanation, she looked over her shoulder, back towards her husband, and slowly spread wide her long firm legs, as Jimmy brought up that gargantuan prick, and finished what he started. Laying pipe, laying the most grossly huge dick into another man’s wife, while he watched hopelessly, as the eighteen-year old’s straining prick ripped into Angie’s cum covered body, pummeling, driving home his inescapable power, his tool so fucking massive, it drove her husband into complete submissiveness, and with his superiority assured. Jimmy showed Angie’s significant other how it’s done, with something only size can deliver.

The little man brought home the bacon, his dick so huge and beefy, that it subdued an irate husband in mere seconds. There is no answer to this, to what it does, Angie loves it, she lives it, as the huge dick rips and explores her body. Her orgasms explode. Her body no longer her own, as Jimmy laid down his huge dick revenge.

Judge, jury and ultimately, executioner. Marriage over, message delivered in such an oversized fashion, revenge … delivered with such gusto, so bitterly sweet. ‘How do you like me now Jessie?’ Thought Jimmy as his hammer brought off Ange’s other half, as Frank succumbed to the mammoth dick, as he rubbed off his ‘big’ cock within his pants, mute witness to the carnage Jimmy’s tool had wrought. Too afraid to pull out his ‘big’ cock and finish himself off, he came inside his pants, wallowing in self-pity. Surprised at his arousal over another man’s massive long fat prick.

But Frank had good reason. Jimmy’s huge dick was seductive, even to a straight male. It held Frank in its wicked oversized spell. Gawking, unable to understand how it could hang that far, be so thick, and incredibly, be attached to this little fuckwad from the end of the street? As the hanging monster remained incredibly distended and swollen.

Jimmy had never acted out before, it was a new feeling, a totally new experience. He wasn’t proud of this, he couldn’t take it back, his ‘victory’ fleeting. Jimmy had been hurt by others his whole life, he knew what it was like to be hurt, and he didn’t take satisfaction in his revenge. Well, that’s not exactly true. He did feel some satisfaction in hurting Jessie, a lifelong tormentor, she’s not laughing anymore.

A few days after Angie’s confession, the one that threw their family into a spiral. Jessie received a text from an unknown source. It contained a video from an iPhone, and in it, lay the images of her mother being ripped from her senses from an over foot long monster dick. Jimmy had secretly recorded his untoward dalliance with Jessie’s mother and passed it on to his longtime tormentor.

His next text read … “How you like me now? BITCH!”

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I felt violated in so many ways, yet I was covered in his loads, paid the ultimate price of complete, unadulterated, submission.

It was a different world we entered as we left the ‘slap’ of the screen door behind us. All had changed, the steps we took to come in were the last of our ‘old selves. Our ‘awakening’, awkward, and otherworldly. We were different, all had changed, even the sky didn’t look the same. It was like we walked away from an airplane crash. Survived, but so completely different.

We didn’t speak, didn’t hold hands, Vicky was walking ‘funny’, and I walked with little energy. I was stunned, hit hard, hurting. How foolish we were, and how could we let that happen? Vicky had to see this coming. She must have wanted it to happen. And, where was I left in all this? I should’ve known better, stopped this, nipped it in the bud. How could I let it go this far?

As we approached our homes, I asked if she wanted to come in. She replied, weakly, that she wanted to go home, to her house, and clean up. She poured a bath, and lay in it, looking down at her hard nipples, reliving the incredible sensations, the depth, and stretch of Jimmy’s penetration. Rubbing her pussy, bringing herself off again, just one more time, in the warm water. Knowing, she had never felt anything like this before, and how sinfully good, and delicious it had all been, and with an indelibly better understanding of what her mother must have gone through those years ago under Jimmy’s father.

I was across the street. First, looking into the mirror. Looking for signs of Jimmy’s load upon my chin, neck and upper body. If you had shown a ‘black light’, on myself and Vicky, we would’ve glowed a deep white from head to toe. Confused, hurt and wondering how I had so willingly submitted to his prodding, and offering of his monstrous cock to me, and how I gave in to him, to ‘it’. Worse still, how I surrendered my girl.

I found myself in the shower, head down, hands on the walls as the warm water falls, trying to wipe away the stain, shame and filth, wondering about Vicky and I, about our future together, and noticing the painfully hard erection I carried. I looked down upon it, feeling sorry for myself, wishing I had ‘more’. Feeling cheated, for Jimmy wasn’t normal, he was a freak of nature. After all, it’s just a cock, but why does it have to be so much bigger, so much longer and fatter? How can I? How can I ever be with Vicky again, and not see, not remember what Jimmy did to her, how she loved it, and how much of the lengthy fat prick she had taken inside her? How can I get past this?

As the water poured over me, I let out a deep breath … it’s all so crazy, uncertain and hazy. I was so confused, empty.

What have I done? How could I allow this to happen? Deep down, I knew why. It was her mother, she had taken Jimmy’s father, and now I knew with almost complete certainty, that Vicky could take Jimmy … and take him she did. Was once enough for her? I sincerely doubted that it would be, that once this fire had been lit, there would be no turning back.

Where does that leave us?

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“Jimmy! I love the beeg dick. I am all about the beeg dick. I am yours, all of me, take me, take me you fucking stud!!!!!!!!!!”

Jimmy grabbed her slender wrist and threw her onto the couch. It suddenly got real, and dirty. She noticed, it’s hard not to. As Jimmy stood at the edge of the couch, his massive flexing prick rippled, and distended further. Abused from the night before, and in a dangerous place, Jimmy’s arousal level was never greater. His huge dick was trying to rise up, longer, thicker than he had ever seen it. His diet, his relentless conditioning, and now HIS WOMAN, lay in wait, as Rosa pulled and prodded her pussy. Preparing herself for the ultimate test.

The beast, never bigger, never more turned on, is about to find a new home. She cums as he rubs the swollen head along her pussy, dangling the beast prick over her shaking body. The groceries litter the floor under them, as do Rosa’s haphazardly discarded clothes. Her ripped abs flex as Jimmy prods his gargantuan tool over her body, setting her off on another roller coaster ride. It’s time for her eyes to blur, as Jimmy’s mammoth hammer is prodded over her tight little body, showcasing the improbably gargantuan prick, as he silently, but surely let’s her see the terrifying size he has attained. Ninety nine percent, would scream … “NO fucking way!” He’s infinitely too large, as the heavy, hot, fat prick goes over her slim body from side to side, the head leaking a never ending river of precum.

Rosa, was unlike the rest, astounded? Absurdly, on the cusp of another orgasm, she pants like a dog in heat, as Jimmy pulls back the mammoth slab, and lines it up, his beyond formidable, humongous fat dick near bursting, clearly overly aroused, he had never felt like this before. From this moment on, she will always be his, they both know it. Fuck it … let’em hear it outside …

She is already delirious as his all his sexual skills come to a peak, the massive leaking head is prodded, and the screams, they come forth in high decibels, as Rosa is about to be plundered, simply not by a large cock, the longest fattest cock, in its most horrifically aroused state. Jimmy takes Rosa, and she him, as the wildest of rides begins.

Among the two of them, who is more surprised? The one who inserts his gargantuan, fully distended prick, or the startled, disbelieving hardbody, who immediately shows an ability rare among women of any size, rarer still is the woman whom can match, and surpass that of Jimmy’s favorite. Victoria, she of the foot long penetration, was about to be left in the dust. It was Jimmy’s jaw that dropped, as his sexy housekeeper accommodated 10 solid inches of her master’s mighty prick. He didn’t pause, he simply placed it inside her, agonizing slow, waiting for it to hit bottom. She’s five fucking feet two inches tall, and she took in ten fat inches of insanely huge dick in one slow penetration. No one could do that before, not even close.

It was Jimmy’s eyes that went wide, as he pulled back slightly, letting her adjust, then placing it back inside her, as she squirmed around upon it. At this point, it should be Rosa who is surprised, but it’s Jimmy. He watches and feels for the ‘tell’, that this is the point to stop, yet he prods forward, past ten inches, up to eleven, slowing, as she rocks out another orgasm, the first barely over, as her entire body succumbs to the fat intruder. The magic should end here. For as she cums, Jimmy prods further into her, he reaches a full foot. It took his champion, Victoria multiple visits before she could do that. Not Rosa, this is her first fucking time, as Jimmy forces the insanely huge prick deeper still.

He is stunned.

He’s strong now, he picks her up, impaled upon him, as her tight little body cums in drenching buckets. He holds her aloft with ease, as Rosa soaks in the endless, supremely fulfilling, ecstasy inducing fat shaft. Her juices flow in torrents, and drip down the fat prick, all the way to Jimmy’s balls, and drip upon the couch and floor. Their only regret is not having done this sooner, but their long wait, has made it all the sweeter.

He shreds her, finding the deepest, most satisfying fuck of his teenage life. Barely nineteen, he inserts more inches into Rosa, than he can possibly believe. Her size queen training, and will, dominate this massively endowed monster, whose thrashing prick wastes her into a blathering, mumbling mess. He holds her aloft by dick and dick alone. Ultimately, Rosa is impaled by nearly fourteen of Jimmy’s fat inches, her dream has met reality, and her dream was never this fucking huge, this, is soooo much bigger and better.

He finds strength he never knew he had. From the deep it surges forth, as his seed is laid deeper than ever before. Gone are her huge dildos, this unnatural flesh weapon destroys these ‘toys’ with mind blowing ease. She is wasted, she feels it jetting inside her, she feels all, the stretch the depth, and the tingling, inescapable feel of this mammoth prick, as it expands during his orgasm.

His tight grip bruises her, his mammoth prick stretches her to the limit, and still, the screaming continues ...

Rosa needs dick. Mouthwatering, oversized, fat, excessively long dick. It is her adult life long obsession, her cure is buried inside her, heaving its huge load, it leaks from their union. Her eyes dance, blurred, foggy, as she sees what cannot fit inside her. Head back, she cums again, only this time, she is barely there, her excitement so great, she no longer speaks, as her naked, trembling little body is impaled upon this impossible monstrosity.

This little man boasts a beyond enormous cock. Freakishly endowed, its size is not diminished in the least. Fluids gush from Rosa, and roll down this impossibly fat prick. His flexing balls are a harbinger of what is to come, as he laid Rosa back, her lifeless body heaves in heavy breaths. As the human flesh sword begins its surreal, impossible withdrawal. Inch after inch of incredibly fat cock. As it was before, it is now, the hellish thing is still retreating from her overcome body, its size so great, that Rosa is aghast at the miracle of its full, daunting enormity.

Finally, it falls free from this tiny man. The mind reals, the soul lurches in silent reverence, as the mammoth fat prick cascades down between his legs. His third leg is impossibly long, and fatter than his arm. That even a portion had entered Rosa should kill her, but her body stirs, as this ‘boy’, this unknown, has revealed his reason for being here. He carries the largest, most beautiful, horrifically gigantic prick on this planet, and incredibly, little Rosa had most of it inside her.

Jimmy is a mammoth animal, he’s not human. Jimmy hits a button. Only now, does he realize anyone driving by to the main house could see him at his stallion best, his tiny muscled body is slowly disappearing behind remote controlled lowering blinds. For Rosa is awakening, Jimmy turns to her. His insanely huge dick wants pussy, Rosa’s sweet pussy. His newfound body, and strength, allow him to effortlessly throw her slim form over his shoulder. He takes her to his bed, then takes her again, and again. Eventually, christening each room of the house.

It took hours, literally hours. The longest session of Jimmy’s life. It ended on his bed, their bed. Rosa, was fucked up beyond all repair. He leaked from her pussy; she wore a lather of his cum, even after they did it in the shower, he was deep in her head. For the first time in his life, Jimmy gave it, like he meant it.

“I fucking love you Rosa. I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!!!” He didn’t exaggerate, it wasn’t the heat of the moment talking. The very second Rosa saw Jimmy asleep in his open robe, everything changed, they became ‘one’. Jimmy shook from the vision he sees on his bed. This woman who has tended after him these many months is no longer servant. She is the queen of his very life. She didn’t simply take his heart. She owned it. He gave it to her. He is the one who carries goose bumps. They cover him from head to toe.

His, is the body that shakes in honor of her, his gargantuan prick, abused, and spent, is neither abused nor spent. He strokes it over her prone form, admiring her body and soul. Jimmy just had the best day of his life, and the best, is yet to come.

If you have any doubts about what just occurred, Johnathan Stephen’s has the recordings to prove it. He saw it all. I’ll wager, he would admit it was the most thrilling voyeuristic moments of his life. Watching little Rosa accept so much fat cock had to bother him to some degree. He would have to watch it again and again, and freeze the very portions when Jimmy had inserted an ungodly amount of his gargantuan tool, a tool, that appeared both longer and thicker than ever, maybe it was the diminutive size of the girl, or of the little man, or … when he freezes selected frames, and zooms in, as he leans in to better examine the gargantuan tool, as it hung, and hovers so close to the floor, farther than it ever had before, that it hit him.

What the fuck have I brought into my world?

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He left her unconscious upon the floor. Retreating to his shower, to clear off their combined filth. She remained motionless for many hours. Sleeping it off deep into the night. Only to moan upon awakening, feeling the abuse her body had undergone. She didn’t move, she moaned, then fell into another deep sleep.

As the morning light began filtering into the room, she laid there, helpless, as the little man came off his bed, and walked over her completely naked. His mammoth soft cock bouncing from side to side.

He didn’t say ‘Good morning!’, nor ask, ‘How are you?’ he stood over her, as his gargantuan organ sprang into action, inflating towards her pained and anguished awakening face. The dreamlike vision, of his massive tool, as it surged forth, distending further and further, the thickness greater with each second, as it twisted lower and lower, he spoke but a single word …

“Again.”

John Stephens would witness the start to Jimmy’s day in this manner, as his daughter dutifully tended to the mammoth flesh cannon. She didn’t protest, nor hesitate. She did as his single word commanded. It took over a half hour, as the huge organ ultimately laid its load upon her filthy face, and upper body, as her skinny arms worked the tortured tool towards a size best left for horses.

Her skinny arms tugged it to a glorious full hardness. Jimmy didn’t need to move, he simply stood over her quaking body, as her king, allowed her the honor of partaking his mammoth flesh cannon. Insanely gargantuan, as it drifted, and swayed over her. Unnatural, evil, as the little shit brandished it over her as if engaged in some sinister torture, but she loved it, spoke to it, enjoyed the hulking organ to the utmost, until it ultimately reached its pinnacle, and left her drenched in his foamy, massive load, Jimmy, a man of few words, merely said …

“Good girl.” As she finished her task. She stunk of him from yesterday, was still sticky and smelly, and now this morning, was left with a drenching load from the insanely massive prick. It flowed from her mouth, she coughed, she had to turn her head, as the sickly huge load came close to choking her, yet she licked her fingers, and gathered it all in, as he walked off, oblivious to everything else. Her ‘breakfast’ streamed down her cheeks, as Jimmy, his behavior detestable, as he dismissively, rudely, walked away.

Jimmy made his way to the kitchen, to have a bowl of cereal. His ‘used’ prick dripped upon the floor grossly as he leisurely consumed his cereal like a child might do from a high chair. It’s image grotesque, as a torqued-up Jimmy’s tool stayed incredibly gargantuan, blood, and fluids continually pumping into the hellish organ, as it bounced underneath his small, but muscled frame.

In the other room, Courtney tried to arise, but instantly pausing. The initial pains she felt, were only beginning, as she understood the tremendous pounding, and stretching that had taken place. Her internal organs were bruised, her pussy was painfully stretched. When she did begin to cloth herself, it felt like she had been in the ring. She stumbled, she could hear someone in the kitchen, and when she staggered in, supporting herself upon the wall, she could see the means of her destruction.

Chilling, her spine tingled, she didn’t remember it that way, as Jimmy let himself down from the chair. It hung menacingly, swaying, horrifically aroused, Jimmy loved it like this, as his monster easily passed nineteen horrifically fat inches. Unlike before, when she existed in a fog, she could clearly see it now, its size never greater. Riddled with fat distended veins, it had left a sickly huge puddle underneath where he once sat, and now, as it bounced in need, it still leaked, grossly gargantuan …

“I … I … I can’t. Not again. Please … don’t ask me to.” She pleaded, as Jimmy smiled wickedly, for he knew she would succumb to him if he so desired, it was written in her pained face. She couldn’t hide it, her nipples strained, her eyes longed for it, for him, as he waved her away with his hand. She left, but she didn’t want to. For her continued health, she had to go. He would’ve ripped her open, and she would’ve loved every moment of it.

Rosa texted, and waited, then texted again. It was torture, waiting for Jimmy to reply. She couldn’t begin to leave for the guest house without his say so. She would have quite the mess to clean upon arrival. Jimmy was in the ‘mood’, and Rosa was just the cure he was looking, and longing for.

Neither Courtney, nor any of his victims realized what was actually happening. His hold over them was something more sinister than size, it was something I realized on my own, as my journey to becoming a muscled, massively endowed stud began. Jimmy’s great uncle not only caught the huge dick genie in a bottle, he unleashed, most likely by accident, or pure luck, something even more valuable.

Somehow, during their development of the formula. They captured the very essence of attraction, and insidious control. And while it didn’t infect all those who came in contact with it. Ultimately, it decided whether you could resist the pull of his massive phallus, or be drawn into an insidious obsession. Which left Jimmy, a rather smallish, nineteen-year-old stud, in control of your very mind, body and soul.

Johnathan, blissfully unaware, awoke that morning, and noticed the text from his daughter. He paused, considering the worst of what might come of this. He knew his daughter; how confrontational she could be. But not this, not Jimmy, not now, not ever. He tried texting and calling, but Courtney was in pain, soaking in the tub, finding it impossible to keep reliving the prior days events, and the heart pounding awakening of this very morning, when Jimmy stood over her with his huge tool, as it grew towards her bleary ‘morning’ eyes.

Johnathan went to his iPad, he went to the recordings of the prior night in the guest house, his eyes partook of the heart stopping moment his daughter confronted the massively endowed monster under his employ. Understandably, Johnathan fell into the greatest rage of his life. Once seemingly tranquil, contained, and caged. Jimmy was thought to be ‘under control’, that all changed when John Stephen’s went to the scaring, horrific video.

He had it in mind to rip the kid apart with his bare hands. He could’ve had his crew dismantle the teen stud while he watched, but he wanted the pleasure of shit kicking Jimmy all to himself. He might have, but like daughter, like father. For his only prior interaction with Jimmy when aroused, in person, was from the safety of the deck outside, where the prevailing winds drove the ‘musk’, or ‘essence’ Jimmy exuded, away from him. The true draw, or pull of Jimmy, his infection, was still an unknown, though, it would soon become painfully understood.

John Stephen’s, billionaire, is about to return home to lay his wrath upon ‘little’ Jimmy, but the tables will be turned in an instant, as Johnathan Stephens is about to see his world turned upside down. For it would be he, whom would soon grovel at the knees of his ‘new’ hire. Delusional, that he can avoid what his illegal videos have shown again and again. He’s clueless enough not to see it … though he soon would, Jimmy’s judgement come forth right soon, and with it, hellish fury.

That first night with Courtney, as Jimmy left her ravaged, dominated, and abused form asleep on his floor. Secretly spying from above, Sarah, laid down her binoculars, purchased precisely for events like these, and kept in secret within her room. Completely exhausted, her many orgasms dripped between her still trembling thighs. The only sound, her deep breaths, her heart pounding, as she continued to look outside towards the guest house.

She muttered under her breath, fully realizing, and with terrifying understanding that what just transpired, was impossible. Courtney wouldn’t, nor couldn’t be made to submit like that, not to anyone, let alone that little shit. Yet she did, repeatedly, willfully, lovingly … “God help us.” Said Sarah to herself, spine tingling, still awash with emotion, she was right, nothing could stop this ‘little man’ … nothing at all.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Days After

A truly lazy Sunday, finished without a sighting. At least anything that either myself or Victoria could see. I’m guessing some of our friends are pretty sly and could’ve slipped by. Neither Vicky nor myself have started our Summer jobs yet. I’m waiting another 2 weeks, Vicky? She was being coy. I really didn’t understand why she came home in the first place; she was usually to busy to even consider coming home except for the holidays.

While Vicky and I texted back and forth throughout the day, my girlfriend Beth wanted to get together Sunday, I demurred. Was it this interest in seeing if Jimmy had any takers? Or was it something else that made me decline? Ever since Victoria texted me, my mind swirled around our potential new adventure, of being with each other to witness Jimmy’s reveal. I wanted someone to show. I wanted to do this with Vicky. It was frustrating on so many levels.

So far, Monday is a mirror of Sunday. This endeavor appears to be a complete waste of time. It was 10:35 Monday night. I found myself continuing to make excuses to Beth. So, when I heard the familiar ‘ping’. I figured it was Beth, but my heart leapt. It was a text from Vicky.

“Guess who just drove by?” She asked, as I fumbled for a proper reply.

“Don’t tease.” I replied.

“She was driving her father’s car, not her own. Called it …” She replied.

“Come on … Who?” I asked, getting up and going to the front window. Sure enough, through the trees on my right, I could just make out some tail lights. The dust from the gravel settling in the glow of the brake lights. Then it got dark, as I looked down to her reply.

“Cindy …”

Cindy dates Gavin, has been for over a year. She’s the one who called out to Jimmy, and called him ‘retarded’ at the party, and now she’s at the doorstep to his house? So much for the ‘retard’.

I didn’t think it out this far, though I’m sure Victoria had, she’s the smart one. Her next text hit my funny bone. She had included a selfie.

“You coming?” She asked, along with a selfie of her in hunting gear. Her face covered by a black pullover mask like she was going into battle or on a recon mission. I started to laugh. WTF?

“Yeah, on my way over.” I replied, laughing to myself, quickly finding the darkest clothes I had, smiling the entire time, as I dressed, and made my way out to the street. She was already crouching behind a bush.

“You call that camouflage?” She asked in a whisper.

“It’s the darkest clothing I had available. Sorry. And look at you?! Huddled down there, underneath the glare of the streetlight. Like you’re actually ‘hiding’. Anyone can see you there.” I replied.

“Okay. You made your point. Now come on solider, we’re on a mission.” She replied, barely keeping a straight face.

We made it past the glow of the street light, and began to carefully tread towards Jimmy’s home. As the asphalt road turned to gravel, I realized … Hell, I had never come this far before as we walked along the edge of the driveway into the grass, so we could avoid crunching gravel, I guessed that Vicky hadn’t either.

“Back in the day … we came up here as kids.” Admitted Vicky, as she took my hand in hers, for I, was following her.

“Are you kidding?” I asked, surprised she could be so bold.

“If you were challenged as an Anders, you met that challenge head on. As kids we dared each other, to see how far up to the house we could get.” She replied. “Now keep quiet. By the way, they don’t mow their yard, and there are hazards everywhere, yard ornaments, pots, pans, a few mowers … bear traps …” I had to stop her there, pulling back and stopping her.

“Are you serious? BEAR TRAPS?” I said, a bit louder than a whisper. I wasn’t kidding, the stories that were told about Jimmy’s dad and crazy mother are local legend.

“My God captain obvious, I’m kidding. Please tell me you’re not this easy.” Said Vicky with a smile, even in this near total darkness, her rows of perfect teeth gleamed. My mind took a picture of this moment. I do that sometimes, I freeze an image, and commit it to memory. I would die for this girl. I love her that much.

We both got quiet. This could be a complete waste of time. Jimmy could take her upstairs, and the only thing we might get is her moaning, and groaning as he places his huge cock into her firm young body. If we could be so lucky, or would it even fit at all? I mean, seriously? How much bigger could it get? It’s already fucking huge. While Cindy is a bit of ditz, don’t get me wrong, we love her. She is one of us. But she’s not the brightest kid, or adult, you’re going to meet, and she could be convinced to do the unthinkable.

My ‘lead’, signals we should ‘stop’, and we do. The dim light from the windows of the house wafts onto the tall weeds outside, our movements aren’t as quiet as we’d like, the wind barely there, and the weeds move as we do. And she was right, there are old plastic and rusted metal yard ornaments, and old cooking pots all over the place. Even a rusted push mower. The ‘yard’ is in effect a waste dump. Clearly, she had been here before. We slowly, cautiously, made our way to a window on the side of the house. The window is closed, dirty, the house old, paint peeling. The whole area smells strange.

She cracks me up, as she pulls down her black mask, blinking her eyes at me, as she prepares to take our first look, head rising, as she begins to look into the house. Her head slowly comes down, eyes wide, fingers pointing. “They’re both at the couch, in the center of the room.” Whispers Vicky. Of all the luck, it looks as though the ‘action’, will take place downstairs. We can even hear them, just mumbles, but just the same, we can hear, as we both look at each other. Our happy go lucky ‘trip’, just got serious.

In a whisper … “He’s sitting on the couch facing towards the front of the house. Cindy? Cindy is kneeling at his feet. Both of them are clothed.” Said Vicky, as I went up for my first look. I lingered, I listened, I didn’t know what he was saying, just mumbles to us, but Cindy was listening, very intently, as I tapped Vicky’s shoulder and brought her up to see this … she had to see it.

Cindy was sitting on her legs, fully clothed, as she began to scooch and shuffled back, as Little Jimmy began to stand in front of her. Hands on her thighs, her attention riveted completely upon his crotch. Vicky’s head was on my left shoulder, her body pressing into mine, we’re both crouched over a little, it’s completely dark behind us, I doubt either one of us considered that we might get caught. It’s that dark in these woods that surround the house. I could feel goose bumps all over my body. Vicky is clutching me tighter and tighter.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Vicky’s family doesn’t swear, of course they know they know all the words. But she said it properly, and it was the perfect compliment … “Holy fucking shit!” Was whispered into my left ear. Her hand on my right-side digging in. Her left atop my shoulder, gripping tighter and tighter, as Jimmy dropped his pants in front of Cindy, letting his worn jeans fall to his ankles, there was no underwear, it was all dick. A mountain of dick. It hung over halfway down his skinny thighs, it was long, and it was thick, more importantly, it appeared completely soft, the big head covered in foreskin. Cindy … was frozen in place. Gaping at his huge salami of mouthwatering cock.

He wasn’t a little bigger than me, he was inches longer, and much thicker. I began to react to it. Couldn’t help myself. Neither could Victoria hide her astonishment. Her grip on me so tight, I might bruise.

He placed his hands on his hips, and it grew, and not a little, within seconds it was three quarters the way down his thigh, twisting, churning, as Cindy’s hands came in to touch the fucking thing. She squeezed it, and there was give, soft and spongy. She had both hands on it, releasing it, only to push her self further away, since it was becoming so fucking, disturbingly big. It’s mass was building, it was becoming completely enormous.

With reverence, Vicky spoke … “I wasn’t expecting this much …” Her surprise was met with my quiet disbelief. No sane person would expect anything close to what was protruding from Jimmy’s slight body. He was equipped beyond anything I could imagine, and it wasn’t finished. Already, he appeared completely unusable.

In a very breathy, and sensual way, Vicky spoke … “That’s what my brother must have seen from Jimmy’s father. Oh my God!” I heard her gulp. I had to adjust myself. I’m not a porn freak, but I’ve seen my share, and no porn actor could come close to this … this … thing. I was becoming rock hard.

“Whoa … Little Jimmy is packing a third leg.” I replied, as the incredible fucking thing expanded further. Vicky’s head did a slow back and forth. Riveted upon the enormous fat cock. To see is to believe, yet this thing stretched out longer and thicker than either of us could realistically expect. Even from his huge starting point.

The sheer size was disturbing. It was already longer and thicker than his body should be able to maintain. How the hell did this thing keep growing? At some point, it must stop, yet, as Cindy pulled on it, and it stretched even farther, her fingers were being spread apart, there wasn’t as much ‘give’ anymore, her hands seemed to be getting smaller and smaller upon it, the massive head was fully exposed, pink, apple sized, already, it was longer than her forearm, and much thicker.

Cindy appeared bewildered. No man nor beast could compare to this.

“Holy shit Matt … look at that huge fucker!” Said Vicky into my ear. What? Am I blind? Holy shit, Cindy is working that fucking thing into an unholy, demonic size. The head is flared, just inches from her pretty face, she can’t be serious? It can’t fit. It won’t, she’s not stupid, this is simple math, so she’s licking it, spitting on it, just like a lollipop, up and down she goes, licking and biting the fucking enormous thing. She released it for a moment, and it hangs free. In my ear I hear “Fuck me!” I’m thinking the same damn thing, it’s at his fucking knee caps, super thick, solid, and ungodly heavy. I have no idea how his body can keep functioning. Jimmy is a short little fucker, but come on. Short or no, his dick shouldn’t reach down that far. This whole thing is insane.

“That’s not possible.” Said Vicky, the smart one, but we know differently now, we witness the impossible. He says nothing, he stands there, so proud, as one of his lifelong tormentors honors his mighty dick. Looking down upon her, as her little hands make the massive huge dick grow a little more.

“He’s bigger now … my God, when does it stop?” Vicky’s right hand was reaching down for my groin, she grabbed me ‘there’, holding tight, rubbing me through my jeans, as my cock was already full hard, almost ready to pop. Not Vicky?! I’m torn, between brother/sister, friend or lover, but as her body pressed alongside mine. I knew, I knew then, that my lifelong friend, might want more, I always wanted more, and while I initially found it weird, I suddenly didn’t feel that way anymore.

Vicky began rubbing my cock through my jeans. It felt so good, as we watched Cindy tend to Jimmy’s ungodly huge weapon. It was easily larger than Cindy’s arm, and much thicker. The veins were beginning to stand out, we can see this even from here, and we’re at least 20 to 25 feet away. I wasn’t embarrassed by my size. I was thankful I wasn’t even half as big as Jimmy, his cock was so gargantuan, so oversized, that only the bravest of souls dare couple with him. As for women his age? No way. He’s useless.

“I’m going … I’m going … I’m going to cum.” Said Vicky in my ear, she grabbed me in a bear hug, as I felt her body tremble in a long orgasm, she didn’t cum, she was in the throes of a tremendous orgasm.

“I have no idea. I can’t believe we’re seeing this. It’s not a trick … this is actually happening.” I replied, in respectful shock, for I was close. I was about to fall under Vicky’s continued rubbing of my cock, and the hellish spell cast by ‘Little Jimmy’s gargantuan dong. That’s when it happened, for Cindy, and for me. We came together, for this time, when she released the gargantuan thing, the huge head hung under his knee caps. Little Jimmy, barely five-foot tall, little Jimmy’s dick is so fucking huge, that it can hang beneath his knees. There are no words …

I cum as Vicky’s hand rubs me off, she whispers into my ear, as I begin to lather the insides my pants. “I hope I’m not being too forward, but you should break up with Beth. I’m infinitely better for you … and you know it.” Said Vicky, as she turned me towards her, and at this, the most outlandish moment of our lives … pulls off her black mask, and tells me …

“I love you. I’ve always loved you.” Her mouth covers mine as Cindy is bent over in an intense orgasm that has her staining her skin tight skinny jeans. Before her is a short, perverted, skinny shit, whose dick is so monstrous, that it has Vicky confessing her love for me, and me to her. I’m jetting a load into my shorts and pants, and all who witness this monstrosity are coming, or did so only moments before.

We … are in a very strange place.

I recover, as we stare into each other’s eyes. “Since when?” I ask.

“Since forever. I used the brother/sister thing as cover. I’m not very good in expressing myself, but I’ve always loved you. It was you, who got me through those years without my father. No matter how far apart we may have been. I always thought of you. Whenever I was down, I could always call you, reach out, and you were there. I just decided a few days ago, to broach the subject with you. But at the party, Beth was hanging all over you, and you both looked and seemed so happy. It took Jimmy’s courage to stand amongst us, and tell us all that he had a huge dick, and if it took this freaks admission to give me the courage. So be it.” Said Vicky, as we kissed the kiss of our lives. A kiss destined to change our lives forever.

Inside, Cindy had been kneeling before Jimmy, but stood as he began to undress her. She didn’t protest, she helped with her bra. She towered over him. He’s so short, he’s staring at her neck, and even from here, you could see her body treble. Once again, a whisper into my left ear … “Damn, nice set Cindy!” Said Vicky. “Hey, I thought you didn’t swear. Easy on the lesbian stuff, okay?” I asked in jest. “I do it just for you baby … just for you.” Replied Vicky playfully.

“Look at her shaking, the damn thing is hanging below her knees, almost bouncing against her shins, it’s so heavy, so fat, he can’t possibly be thinking … I mean, look it, the damn thing is thicker than her ankles. She’s in a trance, her eyes are locked upon it. She’s reaching down, actually having to work to elevate the damn thing.” Whispered Vicky, as I nodded along. It appeared useless. It couldn’t fit inside Cindy, she’s too young, too slim and trim.

She used both hands, stroking his massive member, towards her body. I found it odd that Jimmy didn’t speak, as the damn thing appeared to inch out farther. Jimmy took it from her grasp, and held it in his left hand, it didn’t bend, the fucking thing was raging stiff, it was gross, and beautiful all at once. He stepped backwards and sat on the couch, as Cindy came in. The damn thing is hanging so far past his hip, so fat, and threatening.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Vicky and I followed her in quick order. Jimmy’s mammoth dick went from her pussy past her nipples with ease. While the visual was hot as hell, her moaning, and groaning did the audio trick, as I rubbed Vicky off through her jeans, as her hand made me cum in my pants. I was getting dizzy, as this pair of ‘little’ people, displayed a sexual surge that neither Vicky nor I could ever suspect.

Jimmy had so much fucking dick, and pure masculine, animal power. It was palpable. He owned her, unthinkable when they were in school together, but now, as he rubbed the apple size head of his massive prong over her little pussy. I had to wonder, just how big were her former lovers? Surely none were like this. A miniature size queen? Just as improbable as any man to be equipped anywhere close to Jimmy’s mammoth dick.

Vicky and I stood together, her right hand squeezed mine so tight, as the seemingly impossible began to take place, as Kim’s ‘little’ pussy began to open, to accept the horrendously huge prick, until it literally ‘popped’ inside her. The grip so tight, it made Jimmy wince. Notice, we didn’t jump in to save her, nor call out for him to stop. We wanted, lusted, to see his gargantuan pussy hammer driven home.

“Fuuuuccckkk Meeeee!!!!!!!!” Said our little gymnast. As the head, and the head alone entered her tight body.

“You’re so fucking tight. It hurts.” Said Jimmy, as Kim’s head went back, and slowly rolled from side to side. Suddenly, it looks like she bit off more than she could chew. Her hands formed into fists as she pounded the side of the couch with one arm, the other flailing off the edge. Jimmy’s birth girth dick was making its presence know. He must feel like a fucking telephone pole.

Her body began to convulse, she was cumming, so hard, her entire body began to shake, she was mumbling something, it put a hold to whatever Jimmy had in mind, as her bodies response to the oversized penetrator seemed to force her to adjust, and come to terms with the oversized, overly equipped young man’s mammoth prick, and the understandable predicament it presented.

“Gimme … gimme a moment.” Said Kim weakly, her head rising up, looking towards the incredibly aroused intruder, surely it must give her pause. She began to slowly squirm, slowly move her hips about and adjust. Her hand reached out for his, as he leaned in towards her, his face wrinkled with justified concern.

“Slow baby … slowly.” She said, as Jimmy prodded his gargantuan tool forward. Her strong hands gripped his painfully, making him wince. He had hit a limit. Yet he was so turned on, the veins of his swollen dick never looked more defined, ‘it’ … never looked bigger. Maybe it was her small body that made Jimmy appear so gargantuan, or maybe, Jimmy was so painfully hard, that he was showing a ‘side’ to him we hadn’t yet seen. As if reading our minds …

“I’m sorry. It’s just that … I don’t think I’ve ever been so excited before. I can’t remember ever being so big … not like this.” Said Jimmy, for he was neither shitting, nor fucking around. Vicky’s grip on my hand, had to force me to take her hand off of mine. Like me, she had never seen Jimmy so aroused, so totally in tune with the moment. Our little gymnast was taking an impossibly huge dick, she was being split wide open.

“More … “ She muttered, and soon, Jimmy had placed in a third of his sick fat prick, and soon, even quicker. Kim came so hard, she nearly fucking passed out. I had never seen a more rapturous sexual moment before. It went beyond anything Vicky had seen, it made you wonder, if it was the fear, combined with some weird sexual chemistry, that made Kim convulse upon the wondrously oversized prick of such a small bodied little man. One whom towered over any of her larger, supposed ‘big’ dick prior lovers.

Then, after she clearly adjusted, Jimmy turned up the volume, turned up the dick, and delivered the fuck of Kim’s young life. I felt absolutely intimidated, Vicky was overwhelmed, and Kim, I’m guessing she lived the most perfect sexual moment of her life. Jimmy laid down a meaty helping, one her slim fit body surely felt a dire violation, one so wicked, that she screamed her lustful approval over and over again. Barely a third of his fat dick was required, she had never experienced a dicking like that before, nor had Jimmy had a better time in our presence.

It felt wrong watching them. So wrong, yet neither Vicky nor I could tear ourselves away from this real life, ‘live’ event.

She said “More … more.” Until she had taken nearly half of his huge muscle. Where she put it is a complete mystery. She was, is, and will always be a size queen. The little thing took much more than Taylor, and more than should be possible for any woman. Jimmy laid pipe, and for as fit, and as well trained an athlete as she surely was. Jimmy beat her down. Dismantled her. Ran her over, then backed up, and did it again.

Doubtless, she had exhausted her previous lovers. Jimmy? He not only dwarfed them, he ran laps around them. He out lasted, out fucked, and out performed any and all, and she let him know it. I don’t think his disgusting digs, nor unkept body, could deter her. It was about the dick, his mammoth fucking dick, and the mammoth stretch it provided. Kim repeatedly told him he was ‘ripping her open’, but it only fueled her desire for more. and for fucks sake, he fucking delivered, and he succeeded in tiring Vicky and myself out.

Little Jimmy fucked her like a pro, and wasted all of us in the process. We lost track of Kim’s orgasms, yet the sounds she made, the sick things she said, how far she ‘let go’, sends shivers down my spine. The last of Jimmy’s loads for the day lay buried deep within Kim’s body, as his quick little jabs sent his big load deep within her little body. She came along with him, her little chest heaving, her muscled legs held back flat alongside her torso, her flexibility incredible. As the load leaked from her distended pussy, her clit had been mauled by that super fat dick. She was a ‘new’ woman, laid to waste by that ‘little’ creeper.

Vicky and I were close to leaving, both of us stood awestruck, as Jimmy pulled free his huge hammer. Never, at least not before tonight, had his massive dick surged this far below his knees. This, is what Andrew must have seen those years ago, as Jimmy’s father pulled free from his mother, the length and thickness of a horse, and hanging so far, one might mistake it for being so utterly huge, that it hung to the floor.

Kim lay back, chest heaving, as Jimmy looked down on her prone form. His weapon more than ready. It had to hurt, he had stayed painfully hard for almost an hour. He approached her and laid the swollen prick atop her little body, as her arms weakly came up, and massaged the fucking thing over her tight hardbody.

“I’m done … I’m tapping out …” She said, as Vicky and I did the same. Jimmy had a haunting look about him, his demeanor, his huge swollen dick lay over Kim’s trembling body, a silent messenger. With an ominous verbal warning for his fit little size queen …

“You will never, ever, find anyone bigger nor better. I am the one, the most unforgettable fuck of your entire life …” Said Jimmy so quietly, with such clarity, purpose, and he was right, one hundred percent, as he pulled the huge organ from atop her fit body, as it fell and dangled underneath him. A haunting vision, as it leaked, pulsed, and remained completely massive.

The little shit … could’ve kept going.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are moments of clarity, when you know something is over. God help any man that falls for Taylor, for she will never surpass what Jimmy does to her on a semiregular basis. Both Ed and Randy are having some trouble coming to terms with it, since she couldn’t possibly take ‘that’ into her body. He would kill her, ruin her, and that was the point. Jimmy wasted Taylor on the business end of his beyond massive dick. Had been for weeks, she would kill for him, do anything for him. Jimmy was for all intensive purposes, master, and commander.

At that moment, I doubt either man, really noticed Taylor so much, as they did the fantastic gargantuan dick that was about to ply deeply inside her. Surely, she would split, her skin tearing open from the super thick intruder, that was now being rubbed over her pussy, prepping it with endlessly leaking precum.

How surreal it all was, as Taylor willingly spread her legs wide, and fingered herself prior to this moment. Her hands each taking the backs of her legs behind the knee, and spreading herself wide, offering herself up to the ungodly huge dicked little man. The moment that Jimmy began to feed the fat into her pussy, was seared into Ed and Randy’s collective memories forever, as the shaft of the huge ass horse prick began to follow the head with inch, after inch of fat, juicy oversized dick.

Taylor came rather quickly, her entire body shaking, and quivering about, as if speared at sea by a whaling harpoon, but it was the ‘whale’ in the room, the five foot nothing, whom wielded a mammoth flesh harpoon of his own, as he completely owned the big breasted, curvy, sensual woman, who came in buckets upon the insertion of the gargantuan dick, as it tore both men from ever having a chance with Taylor, or any woman whom enjoyed completely oversized cocks.

It was apparent, Taylor entered into some sexual never, never land. She didn’t simply cum, she came, violently, and hard, and it lasted for much longer than normal. She was taken to another dimension; to a place these idiots were slowly beginning to understand. No matter what they thought before, no matter how they tried to deny it, nor comfort themselves, size does matter, and for Taylor, it mattered a great deal, it frightened them both to their core, and rightly so.

It was only the beginning as Jimmy separated himself from any other, delivering a mammoth amount of cock to Taylor’s writhing body. She was impaled, she was cumming almost constantly, her moans and groans knives to the assembled, for they knew they could never bring ‘that’ from a woman, not even close.

The awestruck pair had gone so far to pull out their cocks and jerk off in honor of what they witnessed, but it wasn’t Taylor’s near perfect physical form that drew them to this, it was the mighty dick, not even half had entered her, but for her to take more, would result in her death, as the massive fat prick worked it’s wonders deep, and deeper still, within her near constantly convulsing body.

Firm, fat, and incredibly long, the huge dick plowed into Taylor long enough for both Ed and Randy to cum a combined third time each since they entered this surreal domain. Bitches for Jimmy to sometimes look towards. These bullies came to beat him, but it was he who was delivering a massive beatdown, as he looked towards their pathetic little dicks. He had every right to be dismissive of them, he owned these fuckers, just as he owned Taylor. The tables turned, Jimmy slowly pulled back his awesome, awe-inspiring prick, just so he could see their reactions, for he was every inch the man he could be. Fully engorged, sickeningly monstrous, he left in only the head, pausing, so both men could take it all in.

Jimmy watched as their eyes roamed up and down the fucking thing. They winced as Jimmy slowly prodded the huge fully erect tool into Taylor, as her body, somehow, someway, incredibly accepted the supremely thick prick. There was no give, it was solid, straining, as Jimmy had finally reached his crescendo, and slowly removed the massive pole from Taylor’s increasing pliant, unresponsive body.

He had fucked her into exhaustion, her orgasms, endless, and uncounted, and his mighty fat inches of monster dick, fully on display as he pulled free his masterpiece, and began to shoot a load worthy of an elephant over Taylor’s heaving, exhausted body. So weak, she couldn’t raise her hands, so overcome, so violated, she was helpless, she couldn’t defend nor stop the massive load from being deposited upon her supple, supremely tired body.

Jimmy watched, as Ed and Randy continued to beat their tiny, exhausted, unresponsive cocks. They too, were spent little animals, surrendering to the heretofore unthinkable amount of monster cock that held them in its firm sexual grip. Doubtless, it was, and would be the pinnacle of their sexual lives. To see, to be near, to be able to witness such a glorious, completely oversize dick do its business … priceless.

Jimmy milked his giant dong to it’s ultimate finish, and yet, after all this, it was clearly still raging. He pulled back from the couch and let it hang. So heavy, so huge both men stood in awe, not hearing him, not hearing ‘little’ Jimmy command them to kneel before him.

Two bruising asshats came to beat the shit out of him. Yet, here they stand, jerking off to his masterful performance, completely run over, their tired little cocks unable to become hard, abused and weakened by the overpowering size, and performance of Jimmy’s huge ass prick.

“Kneel before me.” Said Jimmy a third time. Neither hesitated, as Jimmy approached them, his dangling salami glistening from massive head to insanely thick base. How it swung from side to side, so enormous, both men shuddered. Either man on their own, could easily beat Jimmy senseless, and I doubt both were expecting what would happen next, as Jimmy pulled up his mammoth dick, and held the huge thing towards Ed, and then Randy’s face, giving them a teasing look from the huge swollen head to the thick base, pausing to pull it aloft, and fondle his huge nuts, the head still leaking his sweet salty load, then lowering the massive tool far enough to slap each man across their respective faces with his huge sloppy prick, leaving a wet stain upon their respective cheeks.

Dominance. Controlling, emasculating, soul crushing dominance. Jimmy waited for a sign that either young man would come at him, but they folded like the submissive small-minded fools they were. As Jimmy let go his gargantuan hammer, Taylor’s beckoned him to come to her … to finish his dirty work.

“Get the fuck out.” Said Jimmy, crossing his scrawny arms, his massive prick, ominous, his ‘shield’? A beyond enormous, mouthwatering, insanely huge dick, adding …

“I’ve got unfinished business with this one, and I don’t want you watching. Leave.” Said Jimmy firmly, as both men began to cover up. Beaten down, turned into weak, submissive bitches, they dare not impose, nor upend their overly equipped newfound sexual interest. What if they wanted to return, to witness and be thrilled, and overcome by Jimmy’s beyond enormous horse cock? They couldn’t possibly displease their unspoken ‘master’.

Tails between their legs, they left, shamed, yet honored, forever unhinged by what they had seen, as they paused at the doors of the Jeep, they could hear Taylor begin a sinful moaning that filled the air with unbridled satisfaction. A hypnotic, moody bliss that comes from being taken, and she was, and only until Jimmy had his fill. God help them all, there is no answer for what is happening to those whom enter this house.

It was a quiet ride home for Ed and Randy, they would only speak of this event with each other. Both their phones had texts from Jessie. Inquiring how badly they had beat up the ‘little shit’. Neither one replied. Ed reached into his pants pocket, and pulled out his share, Randy did the same, placing the cash into the ashtray of the pickup. This was the money that was supposed to ‘silence’, and payback the huge dicked man child that forced Jessie’s parents to divorce.

Jessie’s lust for revenge would not be satisfied on this day. Jimmy had easily defeated her again. This little chapter of our sordid story … is not over.