• Don't care either way

Votes: 6 1.0%

• Total voters

atldude99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I'm horny I don't wash and let the precum/semen stay under the skin; usually with hours I get that strong musky smell that arouses me even more... the movement of the skin make the wetness gel up and if I leave it like that I get some smegma...

playklax01

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Long story made short. Dated this guy last year (he was uncut). Mentioned at the start that hygiene was very important to me, said in a non-accusative way, just to get it out there. First time fooling around, he just came out of the shower, he smelled good but when I went down there it was all salty and sour. Like heavy, not just a day old amount. I suffered through thinking it was a fluke... Couple weeks passed, we didn't see each other due to stuff. We fool around again, and omg, there was the most horrendous smell coming from it when he opened his pants. He must not have cleaned it for the 2 weeks we were apart. Mix of piss, b/o, and something else that I don't even want to think what it was...but I know what it was. Broke up right then and there, for this plus other reasons.

My friends think it was power/control thing for him. I don't quite get it, but man, I can still imagine that smell and it still makes me want to vomit...

Reactions: malakos

Woofwoofmeow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Long story made short. Dated this guy last year (he was uncut). Mentioned at the start that hygiene was very important to me, said in a non-accusative way, just to get it out there. First time fooling around, he just came out of the shower, he smelled good but when I went down there it was all salty and sour. Like heavy, not just a day old amount. I suffered through thinking it was a fluke... Couple weeks passed, we didn't see each other due to stuff. We fool around again, and omg, there was the most horrendous smell coming from it when he opened his pants. He must not have cleaned it for the 2 weeks we were apart. Mix of piss, b/o, and something else that I don't even want to think what it was...but I know what it was. Broke up right then and there, for this plus other reasons.

My friends think it was power/control thing for him. I don't quite get it, but man, I can still imagine that smell and it still makes me want to vomit...

some guys let it go way too long and it goes from musky and sexy to gross! I get it. Sorry it left such a bad memory for you. But I have to admit, there are a lot of beautiful uncut cocks!,

Reactions: playklax01

shymeee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love it, slowly pulling a foreskin and sniffing so hard a manly smell of an unwashed cock... Makes me hard af

I admit, it is an acquired delicacy, but there are limits. I mean, if the guy ferments a batch for several weeks, or even one year, that's extreme and I can't even imagine the smell.

Reactions: Carterbdevil

shymeee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lmfaoooo i think I would literally be in complete disgust.

Not to shame anyone who has it but that is something that needs to be taken care of
I dated a very handsome Cuban man....huge cock shaped like a banana...he had quite a bit of foreskin...As long as ghe skin peels back I didn't mind at all...Until one night I was about to such his cock and smelled the most disgusting odor from his foreskin. There was an oily white cheese that gagged me to smell.....
End of story..done...
Personally, I can get into to it with someone I know well and am into. That said, there are obvious variations of smegma that, to think about it, can get gross. Take a guy who simply doesn't clean his head for 4 days. Take another guy for the same time period, BUT, he also screwed 2 different people. He's got more than smegma brewing and I, too, would gag.

shymeee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’ll dump any guy that can’t clean his cock properly. If he’s my husband, i’ll divorce his ass right there!

Cock cheese is up there with cheating on my list. The only way i can over look this if the guy was captured by the Talibans and was living in a hole for a few weeks/months without shower.
Up there with cheating, eh?

barehole4use

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find it mostly unappealing, i don't like guys / men who ahve bad personal hygiene, it puts me totally off to be honest, i let one time a guy fuck me & he had smegma, it was going in my ass so i was not against it, looking back now i don't think i would let it happen again. I am very conscous of my own hygiene & i like myself to be squeaky clean & expect my fucks with to be the same, dirty hygiene - Sorry not for me.

SHT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

I almost came reading this. Fuck.

Reactions: 1119457

Woofwoofmeow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I'm horny I don't wash and let the precum/semen stay under the skin; usually with hours I get that strong musky smell that arouses me even more... the movement of the skin make the wetness gel up and if I leave it like that I get some smegma...

fuck yes! I’d love to see a pic of that!

Woofwoofmeow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I think it’s an acquired like/fetish/kink. a lot of men get off n the rush of the smell; hot, masculine men with that musky crotch odor…… shouldn’t be a reason to break up with someone if the two of you really like each other and mutually agreee to be clean but since it’s his cock, he should be able to do as he wishes keeping in mind that it is an issue for you…….

Reactions: 1119457