Smooth Penis Skin Tips

ilin5225ilin

Loved Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hi everyone. Ever wondered how some guys have perfectly smooth glans and penis skin? Me too. Unfortunately I still haven't figured out what can I do to make my penis look pinky and baby ass smooth. So for those with perfect-skin dicks, please, share your secrets so we, the ordinary, can have nice dicks, too. Don't be shy to upload pics, too.

I think lots of the guys (and the girls, too) will love this thread.

Reactions: luisfernanperez7

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Is it not the case that uncut tends to be smoother than cut? I don’t imagine there’s much you can do about it as it’s otherwise probably a consequence of genes more than anything else. If you are a shower for example your glans expands more than if you were a grower, so there will be some degree of wrinkling when soft.

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree with you about the cut/uncut style, but it depends. Some guys use body lotion, but I don't know if it's the right approach. Wanted to hear other guys' opinion and preference.
Body lotion will make it temporarily smooth. I doubt there is any way to make your glans permanently smooth as, unlike normal skin, there are no sebaceous glands on the actual glans itself and the skin is naturally on the dry side of the spectrum, unless kept moist by a foreskin that may or may not be present. A sizeable chunk of men do not have a foreskin and a significant proportion of those that do do not have permanent coverage of the glans. Even then, whatever smoothness the uncircumcised/longer foreskinned men may enjoy is temporary. If they retract and keep it retracted for a few minutes, their glans goes back to its naturally dry state, which usually also involves wrinkles. Happy for others to pitch in, but I do not see how you could alter the structure of the glans skin on a more permanent basis.

nate9696

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would think there really is not much u can do about it as a whole. Continual lotion probably would not hurt but that's only going to cure to dry look. While I am middle age and cut and a grower my skin gets really tight when fully hard. Sometimes I put lotion if it feels dry.

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Personally I believe that having a foreskin makes a difference and is therefore decisive, it being understood that with the use even an uncircumcised could have a less smooth glans. It is obvious that circumcised men will have a more "wrinkled" glans as it will always be exposed and dry. Those who are not circumcised have the glans covered, when the penis is flaccid, which consequently will be more protected and moist (for this reason it is necessary to have and maintain adequate and constant intimate hygiene). Not surprisingly, one of the functions of the foreskin is precisely this: to ensure that the glans remains sensitive and never dry, even if this involves the formation of smegma or unpleasant odors. After all, it is enough to wash daily.

Below is a photo of me, useful as an example of the uncircumcised. The glans is normally smooth, but just leave it uncovered for a few hours and wrinkles form as it dries.

44.jpg

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I apply coconut oil after I shower. Never had any complaints and it doesn't feel dry to me. Doesn't look dry.
I can't say about body lotion but the coconut oil should do the trick after a few weeks of regular use.