Snapchat Fraternity Group

nlewis779

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’ve been wanting to start a group for young, fit, straight (leaning) frat guys on snapchat. A lot of group chat’s I’ve seen on here tend to be inactive or older so the goal for this one is to keep it alive. This is gonna be a group where you can post your cumshots, compare size, share hookup stories; we’re all brothers in this fraternity. To keep the group chat from becoming full of spam, members will be revised and then selected to join the chat.
To join, drop your snapchat usernames below to get added to the group! Happy pledging :)

Finn

Snap: nicklewis779
Young 18

ridag5

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’ve been wanting to start a group for young, fit, straight (leaning) frat guys on snapchat. A lot of group chat’s I’ve seen on here tend to be inactive or older so the goal for this one is to keep it alive. This is gonna be a group where you can post your cumshots, compare size, share hookup stories; we’re all brothers in this fraternity. To keep the group chat from becoming full of spam, members will be revised and then selected to join the chat.
To join, drop your snapchat usernames below to get added to the group! Happy pledging :)

Finn
Levanck