Photos & Videos Sojmani (yerbooski Tiktok)

View attachment 81931361
The transphobia and homophobia jumped out
Will never understand cis men and how they have sex with trans women yet talk about then in disgust behind their backs. Like he could’ve kept this to himself or simply decline, but of course he needs to reassure everybody hes straight so he says this. Nobody cares, just post the video

View attachment 81931361
The transphobia and homophobia jumped out
only thing jumping here is you....the gun...lol...
Its not like he stabbed her after. Not everyone is lucky growing up surrounded by hot trans girls. Based on what he said seems like she might not have been upfront with him and he was surprised. He is honest about it and even gave her a compliment for a best blow job ;)

Reactions: Nerdami0223
only thing jumping here is you....the gun...lol...
Its not like he stabbed her after. Not everyone is lucky growing up surrounded by hot trans girls. Based on what he said seems like she might not have been upfront with him and he was surprised. He is honest about it and even gave her a compliment for a best blow job ;)
He knew she was trans.

Unless I see the video, this is just for clickbait. Sorry

Yeah...I'm not convinced it happened. And if he does release a video, he might call the woman trans, but will likely disguise the fact that she's biologically female. The back of a woman's head, even just the top half if she has breast implants and nothing seen between the legs.

It reminds me of Jake Herbert, who actually went to far as to glue take hair to a woman's arse :-/

Reactions: Jonas69 and 3vil3y3
That message really didn’t sit right with me so I just sent a polite message correcting him. He went on to make a public post saying about people calling him out and he’s sorry but also he’s gonna block people for future complaints…goes on to say he’s an ally but the people that pointed out the transphobia are pussies. Yeah he’s pretty but that shit can’t run for me

Attachments

"my followers want me to be straight", "I literally make videos for gay men", "they want me to act straight".

So, he knows his entire audience is gay men. He makes content just for gay men alone. He knows his audience wants to see him, a "straight" man, doing gay things.

What's wrong with this picture?

And there's still no answer as to whether this woman was trans or biological. If the video even exists, I doubt it would be possible to tell, unless we see a second penis quite clearly.

It's fine that he's straight, but if he's fibbing and is just a gay-baiter...