Photos & Videos Sojmani (yerbooski Tiktok)

Correct. He said it was a trans giving him a bj in the shower. He was getting a bj in the shower, but it was a biological woman not a trans.
Why lie? What was the point? It's exactly the same as Jake Herbert...it was clearly a woman! If you won't do a video with a man or trans female and all you've got is a video with a biological female...then just post that. Yeah, it's not going to appeal to your market, but then you're making a song and dance of being straight anyway. There's always going to be someone willing to pay for a video they don't really want to see, just because they're gaga over you.

If you're going with a trans woman, FINE. Use it, milk it for all it's worth and enjoy the money you'll earn from it...but don't lie. Lying is the most off-putting thing and the fastest way to lose subscribers.

Why lie? What was the point? It's exactly the same as Jake Herbert...it was clearly a woman! If you won't do a video with a man or trans female and all you've got is a video with a biological female...then just post that. Yeah, it's not going to appeal to your market, but then you're making a song and dance of being straight anyway. There's always going to be someone willing to pay for a video they don't really want to see, just because they're gaga over you.

If you're going with a trans woman, FINE. Use it, milk it for all it's worth and enjoy the money you'll earn from it...but don't lie. Lying is the most off-putting thing and the fastest way to lose subscribers.
Perfectly said! SMH bunch of scammers

Reactions: Vyolets
How do you know that? To me she looks trans in the face.
Oh a lot of trans women can! Start early with hormones before your male features are too established, already start androgynous or feminine or get a great surgeon. There's also clever camera angles that can be used to disguise someone.

Unless she's pre-op and has a penis, or has very bad breast implant scars (not all trans women have implants of course and some biological women can have SHOCKING scars) it can be tough to tell. Usually in the voice though. If she'd spoken, you might have been able to tell that way.

We really shouldn't have to go to that much effort though and if she wasn't trans, just tell us!

Oh a lot of trans women can! Start early with hormones before your male features are too established, already start androgynous or feminine or get a great surgeon. There's also clever camera angles that can be used to disguise someone.

Unless she's pre-op and has a penis, or has very bad breast implant scars (not all trans women have implants of course and some biological women can have SHOCKING scars) it can be tough to tell. Usually in the voice though. If she'd spoken, you might have been able to tell that way.

We really shouldn't have to go to that much effort though and if she wasn't trans, just tell us!
To me she looked trans. ‍♂️

He’s threatening to block people who haven’t spent anything on him. I feel like I’ve already seen what I wanted to see. It’s all kind of the same.
Exactly! Plus, he shows a lot on his Twitter so who cares if he begins to block

I’ve paid for his OF initially, but never renewed it because he ended up deleting a bunch of his content and didn’t post to much that wasn’t behind a paywall. Then he made it free recently so I rejoined. He has some decent pictures on there but he has reverted back to making comments like this. He definitely doesn’t know how to speak to his audience.

Attachments

Capture d’écran 2022-11-11 à 22.31.45.png

Yeah, screw this. His monthly subscription is 15$ and there's nothing of substance of his man wall. Everything is PPV with prices usually ranging from 5$ to 25$. Confusing/misleading descriptions, pricing all over the place (a fuck video 5$, a feet video with no j/o 20$?), has been pretty confrontational with the costumers lately.... he's hot, but better put our money elsewhere, in a model that actually respects his clientele. OF has no shortage of hot models.