Photos & Videos Sojmani (yerbooski Tiktok)

That's actually a real slap in the face.
Why is it a slap in the face? It's true lol. He flops his dick out and posts it on Onlyfans. Lots of people (mainly men probably as he says) paid to see it. He used that money to buy a nice car. What's wrong with that? Not sure what some people think these Onlyfans people are doing this all for. It's purely for the cash not for any loyalty to anyone, any group, anything really.

Hey I’m lost when I let my subscribtion go he had just moved to Ireland or wherever but is is back in the states so soon? What happened?

Reactions: Nerdami0223
Hey I’m lost when I let my subscribtion go he had just moved to Ireland or wherever but is is back in the states so soon? What happened?
This guy has never lived in Ireland lol he is a Miami douche bag that was born in Cuba and has lived in Miami his whole life lol

This guy has never lived in Ireland lol he is a Miami douche bag that was born in Cuba and has lived in Miami his whole life lol
No go to his IG he has a few pics from November in a different country and if you go back to look at his OF talks about moving and how it was his last night in Miami he fucked a girl and he did videos in his new place but he had a roommate and couldn’t be too loud because he didn’t know how cool he would be. Trust me! He did an underwear sell and said they all needed to be gone before he moved!

Glad to know he’s a mess… so let’s treat him as such… that asss pic is a thirst catcherrrr. yuuuuummmy so i’m Cuba would he be $20 because here it’s showing he’s getting over paid for a CUTLESS haha white color would be hot coke white for Miami… Just get him naked but don’t let him talk or THINK. LMFAOo