Photos & Videos Sojmani (yerbooski Tiktok)

Catering to the gays by pretending to be interested in gay things and being naked around other men when you are straight= gay baiting.
I've never seen him pretend to "be interested in gay things." Being naked around other men when you are straight happens all the time. Lockerrooms. Plain old nudity for shits and giggles. You guys have lost the plot! He sells content to a gay audience. We can either choose to purchase it or not. It's quite simple. None of these guys, not even the gay ones, owe us certain content unless we have paid them for a custom and they promised to deliver that custom.

This is becoming absurd. Personal accountability is important. You cannot run someone off the internet because they are not giving you what you want.

And the truth is that, IF HE DID IT, as soon as he does you'll be bored and move on.

Gay men are so entitled.

Members of the LGBTQ+ community and people in general need to understand the concept of marketing. Not because a company or a person present themselves a certain way does not mean they are as they present. The end goal of any business is to maximize profits and explore ALL the ways this can be done. This may also include manipulation. Is it right? No. But this is how the world is so stop complaining and stop supporting people that this if you really want to change the narrative.

Wgaf if he's a gay baiter lol y'all complain about everything. Enjoy the dick and move on not like he's the first or last to do it. He could be straight,gay,bi,trans or whatever. He's hot as fuck ‍♀️
He's 100% straight according to himself. Here's proof he uploaded last night.

Screenshot_20230130_080103_Instagram.jpg

This is 100% gay baiting. It's more than selling fantasy, he acting like he's performing gay acts, all while knowing he isn't. He's even using gay terms to insinuate further.That's baiting the gay community and targeting us for money. Even gay4pay men ar enorme upfront. This is another level of low.

It's not cool and everyone is entitled to call it out this BS. He's selling the content by labeling it this way and we're allowed to reveal what it really is.

Screenshot_20230130_074337_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230130_074347_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230130_074446_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230130_080148_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230130_080225_Twitter.jpg

This is 100% gay baiting. It's more than selling fantasy, he acting like he's performing gay acts, all while knowing he isn't. He's even using gay terms to insinuate further.That's baiting the gay community and targeting us for money. Even gay4pay men ar enorme upfront. This is another level of low.

It's not cool and everyone is entitled to call it out this BS. He's selling the content by labeling it this way and we're allowed to reveal what it really is.

View attachment 88205181
View attachment 88205191
View attachment 88205211View attachment 88205261View attachment 88205281
queerbating debatable clickbait a thousand percent!

View attachment 88205181
View attachment 88205191
He’s not a straight man pretending to be gay like some of these other OF creators.

View attachment 88205181
View attachment 88205191
Get off the thread then, bye Felicia

Reactions: Garcon_42
Get off the thread then, bye Felicia
I'm talking about him, so I'm being on topic. It's not that I don't like seeing him naked, but when people are asking if his content is men on men, I'm clarifying it isn't. I provided proof for doubters.

We have every right to talk about what his OF does and does not contain. If you don't like it, scroll faster queen.

He’s not a straight man pretending to be gay like some of these other OF creators.
I mean, how much proof do you need? He's literally been doing it. Here's another uploaded today. "Man on man content" only means one thing.

Screenshot_20230130_185458_Twitter.jpg