Photos & Videos Sojmani (yerbooski Tiktok)

this fake account has a good collection of his videos:

Agnes Mccormick
Thanks.
I would have never known... rarely go into Facebook anymore.
He is DAMN hot (gorgeous masculine face, average build... not loving his ink)

Where is this guy from??? I can't tell his accent.
Thought he was middle eastern, then with the tattoos... i said, perhaps a white cuban? puerto rican?

PS _ And what is FYP as in "He is on every woman's FYP" / that's a caption in one of the reels... but I heard something like "for you??? page" then he said that HE is on every man's FYP cause the guys pay more..?

Reactions: Jacana
Thanks.
I would have never known... rarely go into Facebook anymore.
He is DAMN hot (gorgeous masculine face, average build... not loving his ink)

Where is this guy from??? I can't tell his accent.
Thought he was middle eastern, then with the tattoos... i said, perhaps a white cuban? puerto rican?

PS _ And what is FYP as in "He is on every woman's FYP" / that's a caption in one of the reels... but I heard something like "for you??? page" then he said that HE is on every man's FYP cause the guys pay more..?
Bingo...! he is in fact a white cuban he's also a very big russia fanboy i don't know if you can tell it's very very subtle (sarcasm)

Reactions: mcFred
Did he work with SojMani or something???
If i google CubanBizman I also get the guy on the second picture... a certain Jordan Morello...
CubanBizman's twitter is suspended...

View attachment 109105691
View attachment 109105711

Hey,

I am not aware of Sojmani working with Jordan Morello. Sojmani does not work with other guys, except Cubanbizman. That is if you could call what they do work because it appears all they do is tease. I do not subscribe to their Only fans.

Reactions: mcFred