Photos & Videos Sojmani (yerbooski Tiktok)

Thanks.
I would have never known... rarely go into Facebook anymore.
He is DAMN hot (gorgeous masculine face, average build... not loving his ink)

Where is this guy from??? I can't tell his accent.
Thought he was middle eastern, then with the tattoos... i said, perhaps a white cuban? puerto rican?

PS _ And what is FYP as in "He is on every woman's FYP" / that's a caption in one of the reels... but I heard something like "for you??? page" then he said that HE is on every man's FYP cause the guys pay more..?
I think he is Cuban. Yes, fyp means “for you page” (hoping the algorithms pick it up and put it ‘for you, on your page, to see’).

Reactions: yingxiong
I have about 20 full paid videos of sojamani, cumshots, ass, feet, fucking,
If anyone is interested in exchanging content or making a joint folder, write to me privately.
Is there legit XXX man fucking and sucking in his OF? At this point I’ve heard so much bad about his explicit stuff. He has not bullshitted me regarding jerk vids. About how much, with fees, are his m/m fuck scenes. Thanks!

I think he is Cuban. Yes, fyp means “for you page” (hoping the algorithms pick it up and put it ‘for you, on your page, to see’).
Thx, well he is from cuban roots, but he was absolutely raised in South FL.
I posted what I found about him (real name, etc) and they sent me a warning and they deleted my post.
i also found out about the “for you page” which is a TikTok thing (with ur explanation, I guess the algorithms work and catches the post in FYPs). I have resisted installing TikTok for 5 yrs now and nothing wont change my mind…

Reactions: Jacana
No and I honestly think there’ll never be. He is straight, fools around with this other cuban who doesnt show his face purely as gay bait.
That will never evolve to real oral or anal anything!

Is there legit XXX man fucking and sucking in his OF? At this point I’ve heard so much bad about his explicit stuff. He has not bullshitted me regarding jerk vids. About how much, with fees, are his m/m fuck scenes. Thanks!

There's no male/male action if that's what you're asking. No sucking or fucking with men. All those images/clips you see with that are just baits. None of it happens.

He's gay baiting to the extreme and the gays have every right to call him out for it. He's preying on gay thirst with misleading and manipulative teasers.