Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It’s an 11

CONGRATULATIONS ............. wish I could do that size.

are those pics of you, in your attachments, with a penis cage and ball extender ? whatever, that body looks GREAT.

love your 50 / 50 - i prefer to use "sexually fluid" instead of "bi". I think we are more open minded and able to enjoy sooooooo much more.

Reactions: diver6
D

deleted21918021

CONGRATULATIONS ............. wish I could do that size.

are those pics of you, in your attachments, with a penis cage and ball extender ? whatever, that body looks GREAT.

love your 50 / 50 - i prefer to use "sexually fluid" instead of "bi". I think we are more open minded and able to enjoy sooooooo much more.
Sorry only just saw this. Yes it’s me in the cage with the ball extender. When my cocks not out getting sounded, or tortured, it’s normally locked up hard. Thank you for the compliment

in fact this is me right now, I’ve been locked for over a month

Attachments

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've seen it briefly (don't even remember where it was) but now it's on my mind. It was hot for sure
Love to try it with a hollow sound so we can cum into each other's cocks!

Cock-a-Hoop

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I would please like some advice on what do guys use for NUMBING and how do they apply it prior to sounding?
I got into it more or less by accident. I found as I got older my cock began to morph into a shower head spraying piss all over the toilet seat ( and beyond ) so having never even heard of urethral play as a sexual stimulus , I decided that maybe I needed to widen the urethra. I tried to think what would do the trick and checked online for glass tubing that would be smooth and slide in easily and hopefully , painlessly . having never shoved anything in there before I just wanted something not too wide and easily cleaned , in the end I saw some rounded smooth cocktail stirers ( aptly named :eek: ) . The first time I tried it I was very nervous, I sterilised one and as my cock was already hard and covered in precum I slid it straight in without any problem whatsoever mmmmmmm what a sensation I just left it in and used my pelvic floor to make me want to cum but with it being glass I was a bit worried , so I removed it and finished by hand !!!!