Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have sounded on and off over the years - have quite a collection - my favorites are the ribbed sounds and one that is ribbed with the devils head on top - when I cum - it comes our of its mouth. Will post a pic of it the next time I use it. I also like to use my vacuum pump with a ribbed sound down my cock - that always gives me a huge cum.
Would love those pics!

Reactions: Piercedcock58

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
a friend introduced me to sounding a few years back. it felt great thw other day I saw my stanless steel reusable straws in the counter and decided to try one out? I cleaned it really good masturbated until the ore cum was flowing and inserted the straw. it slid in the opening of my penis very smoothly and felt awsome I hit the prostate and pushed through pulling out a bit then back in I felt some resistance and pushed through again and pee started flowing out of the straw as my bladder emptied I stared stroking it was a awsome feeling

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I got into this quite a few years ago and shared it with a couple of friends. When I'm really horny it feels good and can work some serious magic with the nerves in my cock. But to me it is more of a state of mind kind of pleasure and can be a huge turn on and feel good because of that. I hope that makes sense, lol. Just random insertion doesn't really feel good to me, like a masturbating sensation would.

When I get over the top horny is when I crave a good-sized sounding rod down my cock. Very few seem open to this because to the stranger it seems brutally painful and understandably so. But, it isn't. A guy's urethra is a tube, or hole just like his asshole and can accept something of proper size inserted in it.

It's been a while since I sounded. The last purchase I made concerning sounds were for flexible, beaded sounds that a hot friend introduced me to several years ago. They can feel really good going down.

What I'd like to try on myself or a friend, is to insert a sound slowly in his cock while he's taking cock in his ass.

I bet that combination could be mind blowing.

Reactions: Lynx

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just got a new sound two days ago, a smooth beaded stainless steel 4mm thing, with the classic slight curve/turn at the end. These low long beaded ones make me have massive Os inside my prostate, I cannot wait to try it out! I love to work up some precum first, makes the surgilube slide like crazy. Maybe this afternoon I'll indulge...

Lynx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just got a new sound two days ago, a smooth beaded stainless steel 4mm thing, with the classic slight curve/turn at the end. These low long beaded ones make me have massive Os inside my prostate, I cannot wait to try it out! I love to work up some precum first, makes the surgilube slide like crazy. Maybe this afternoon I'll indulge...
Keep us updated!!

• Love
Reactions: techpump