St. Valentine's Day

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
GTOK, I agree with Wishingfor10. I am very happy to see an update to this incredible story. Will you be posting at fairly regular intervals? If you need any help editing you can always give me a holler as I'm happy to help.

Reactions: BigBen

ktc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
GTOK, I agree with Wishingfor10. I am very happy to see an update to this incredible story. Will you be posting at fairly regular intervals? If you need any help editing you can always give me a holler as I'm happy to help.
I thought for sure if died, every time I lose hope you swoop in from the shadows to tease me once more. GTOK you magnificent bastard.

Reactions: BigBen

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[I'm in the process of finishing Steve/Jackie/Elsa/et al, so it's going to take a bit more time to post any new updates here. I started this with 3 parts in mind and we're just about done; the next time I post to this particular story, it will be the final chapters and conclusion. I anticipate it taking no more than a couple of weeks so please stay tuned.]

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Steve exhaled a long moan as Clara worked her hands along his shaft. "Oh damn, honey, this is the longest fuck stick I have ever seen in my life - and I've seen a lot of em," Clara said as she massaged Steve's cock. "And it's so damn impossibly thick," she sighed.
Wow, honey - this is one gigantic piece of meat. I've been with some real horses, but damn - this cock is in another league!" Steve's cock felt hot to the touch and the skin stretched so tightly that it made his cock shine. His big balls hung down over the side of the bed like a big potato sack, except these potatoes were bigger than softballs. Clara ran her tongue over the large expanse of flesh and watched with great amusement as they gently rose and fell in the large sac.

"This is so fucking hot," Clara moaned. "Never in a million years have I ever experienced anything like this." Her licks and slurps grew in urgency. Steve leaned back slightly content to watch Clara's sausage thick lips work on his shaft.

"Fuck," Steve groaned. "My cock is so hard, it hurts." Clara beamed. "Oooo then I think we're ready honey." Clara let go of his cock and quickly grabbed her tape measure. She quickly stretched the tape measure from the tip to the base and gawked at the reading. "My oh my," Clara gasped. "I really do have my work cut out for me. "

GTOK....this passage...exchange your wrote....I've had this happen so many times....and every time, no matter how many times, it never gets old to hear a woman react like this to me. Being "too big" is a daily pain and some would say "challenge"...it is more often a "curse" than a "blessing"....but when this happens...it helps make up for all the day to day problems. The look on a woman's face...their reactions...to seeing...to holding....to feeling me work inside them...seeing their faces and eyes and hearing their comments and sex noises....always the best part of sex.

Thank you GTOK....you captured almost exactly what it is like.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[I'm in the process of finishing Steve/Jackie/Elsa/et al, so it's going to take a bit more time to post any new updates here. I started this with 3 parts in mind and we're just about done; the next time I post to this particular story, it will be the final chapters and conclusion. I anticipate it taking no more than a couple of weeks so please stay tuned.]

GTOK...it. has been two years...but. perhaps you will soon finish this story.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 24

Rebirth

It took an effort to open his eyes. He slowly looked around the room trying to get his bearings. Everything about the space seemed familiar - the low tones and chimes from the monitors next to his bed, the bright sunshine during into the room, the floor to ceiling windows showcasing the Pacific Ocean off in the distance. It was familiar and comforting.

He closed his eyes slowly to try to gain his bearings. The most him of the machines and the hushed voices in the distance faded into the background as he took stock of his own body. He wiggled his toes and flexed his legs. He wiggled his fingers and tried to see if there was any part of him that didn’t feel right. He took a deep breath and felt the deep heaviness of his groin shift. He opened his eyes and looked down at the large bulge stretching underneath the sheets. Something about it felt oddly familiar and calming.

He turned his gaze towards the soft voices near the door and saw three women standing talking. One was much older than the other two and one was clearly younger than the other two. The older one seemed to be doing most of the talking while the other women nodded and giggled at whatever she was saying. They seemed familiar as well, as least two of them did. He had a vague recollection of the younger one, but nothing as concrete as the other two.

The thing that struck him was how amazingly beautiful each of the women were, from head to toe. They each had amazing figures and were wearing the most flattering of clothing, each curve being accentuated. The taller of the trio was the woman in the middle. Jet black hair, deep green piercing eyes and a smile that was absolutely beautiful. The older woman seemed almost cartoonish in her features and dimensions, with a huge bottom to match her equally oversized breasts. The thing about her that struck him the most was her lips and how pouty and puffy they were. Cartoonish indeed but he found them oddly familiar, comforting and was more than a little turned on by them.

But it was the youngest looking of the trio that really caught his eye. The woman was mesmerizingly breathtaking. Flawless caramel colored skin, long, thick, shapely legs with calves that looked like they were chiseled from granite. Her massive breasts strained against the tight lycra dress and her large nipples looked like they were going to explode through at any moment. But even with all of that, it was face that made him flutter. She was one of the most beautiful women he’d ever seen.

The taller woman looked over at him and smiled. The other two noticed and looked in unison, big smiles stretching across their faces as well.

“Glad you decided to join us, honey,” the older woman said with a twang that made him smile. “You gave us a bit of a scare there. How you feelin?”

He tried to speak but found that he was unable to form any words. The tall woman walked over to the bed.

“Don’t be alarmed. You probably won’t be able to really say anything for a while, at least not until your body recuperates,” she said softly as she stroked his hair. “You really did give us a scare. Can you nod once to let me know that you understand me?”

He took a deep breath and nodded.

She smiled even wider and he could see a huge sense of relief wash over her.

“That’s so great, Steve,” she said. Steve could see that her eyes were watering up and he slowly reached up to wipe the tear from the corner of her eye. He didn’t know why he did that, but the compulsion was there and he followed it. The act made her burst into a nervous giggle that made him smile. She grabbed a cup of water from a clear glass on the nightstand and put the straw to his mouth. Steve sucked in the water deeply and was thankful to feel the cold liquid flow down his throat and spread throughout his chest.

“Hola. I am Carmela. Jackie and Clara have told me a lot about you. I am glad to see that you are better,” the younger one said in a heavy Latin accent as she moved next to the other woman. Steve smiled and nodded, thankful that he had the ability to set his eyes on this absolute goddess of a woman. He didn’t know who she was but he felt a deep need to know more about her.

The older woman had moved to the other side of the bed and grabbed his hand. He looked over at her and felt a deep sense of calm and relief.

“I was getting really worried about you, honey. But Jackie took real good care of you and we’re so happy to know you’re gonna be okay.”

Through deduction, Steve surmised that Jackie was the tall one that had given him the water and Clara was the older woman. The familiarity that Clara and Jackie gave him were comforting, but frustrating. He knew that he should’ve known who they were but those memories were escaping him, just out of reach. He took a deep breath and shook his head, resigned to knowing that eventually everything would come back to him.

“I’m not sure show much you remember,” Jackie started,” but when Clara brought you in, you weren’t doing well at all. The protocol you’d been on was starting to regress. To put it plainly, the buzzing that you were feeling was your body was starting to go into rejection, basically. I know you said that it had been off and on for a while, and I really couldn’t pinpoint exactly where the issue was. But when I got you stable and was able to run some tests, that’s when I found the markers. Long story short, everything’s going to be fine. In fact, it’s going to be even better than before.”

Steve took in her words carefully, not understanding any of what she was talking about, but knowing that he needed to file that information away. There was going to come a time when he would be able to fully recollect everything that happened and he’d want that info as part of the puzzle to make things make sense.

“Oh damnit - forgive me! I’m rambling on and on and you must be starving,” she continued. “I’m going to get you something. I’ll be right back.”

Jackie gave him a kiss cheek and quickly left the room with Carmela following after her, leaving Clara alone with Steve.

“Everything’s gonna be alright sugar, don’t you worry about a thing,” she said as she leaned down and gave him a kiss on the forehead while laying her hand gently on his groin. Steve didn’t realize how much he’d tensed up until that moment. The closeness of her body and the smell of her brought on another wave of calmness, instantly making all of the anxiety he was feeling melt away. He closed his eyes and squeezed her hand tightly. “That’s right, baby. Old Clara’s right here. You’re gonna be just fine. All of you is gonna be just fine and better than ever.”

Steve felt a deep lurch in his belly and felt a surge of blood flow into his groin. Clara’s hand was still on his penis and she felt the shift in his penis. The corners of her mouth worked into a sly smile before letting out a big laugh.

“Woohoo!” she bellowed. “Oh yes, honey! Everything is gonna be just fine indeed!”

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you GTOK....I am glad you are back. And I hope you and yours are all well and safe. And I hope whatever prompted your long hiatus from writing has been resolved and you are again happy and wanting to write. Please continue your writing....all of your stories...you are very talented writer. Of all the words and in all the stories ever written about men with big endowments...in "mainstream" literature or in Literotica or here on LPSG, and other online erotic literature...to me, you are the author of some of the most erotic phrasing and conversations ever written. One comment from your "Clara" some years ago in an earlier chapter is classic and a top quote of all time in literature. Thank you again for continuing this story and I hope you also find the time to continue the other stories as well...you and your talent have been missed. Welcome back. You and your talent have been missed.

Last edited:
Reactions: blutrane and GTOK

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And for the curious as to what part of this story was one of the most erotic I have ever read...page 8, post #145. Edited...it reads:

"Steve exhaled a long moan as Clara worked her hands along his shaft. "Oh damn, honey, this is the longest fuck stick I have ever seen in my life - and I've seen a lot of em," Clara said as she massaged Steve's cock. "And it's so damn thick," she sighed. Clara started at the base and systematically worked her way up as she tried to wrap her fingers all the way around the shaft. Her fingers had at least a three inch spread at the base and by the time she reached the coronal ridge of the thick head, the disparity had only decreased by an inch. Clara grinned as she gripped the base firmly with both hands and gradually inched her way up the shaft in one long smooth stroke. They watched the thick head flare even larger at the large influx of blood Clara pushed into the already blood-filled caverns.

Steve groaned at the sensations and his cock surged, the thick veins throbbed and protruded even more. "Fuck, that felt good," Steve sighed. Clara smiled. "It's called a 'jelq,' honey, and while you are far from needing to do them, you can see the affect it has. I've done this to all of my lovers in the past, it's a sure-fire way to get your dick even bigger. Not that you need to get any bigger though. Wow, honey - this is one gigantic piece of meat. I've been with some real horses, but damn - this cock is in another league!"

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“I don’t know that dude and I sure as hell ain’t got shit to do with him,” Todd said as he sat down on the barstool, his massive soft cock hanging down like a log of Italian sausage. “Whatever y'all got going on upstairs, ain’t none of my concern.”

Todd was alone with Elsa in one of the myriad of rooms in the house. It was tastefully but sparsely furnished, with only a chaise/sofa combo in the middle of the room and small bar in one corner. It had the feel of a room strictly used for entertainment. Todd had made his way there to get away from Jonathan. He had no desire to get to any fisticuffs with the cop and figured he would do best to take the initiative and make sure he stayed out of his way. There was too much invested and he was too far along in his plans for things to go south now.

Elsa was exasperated. She had been trying to explain the situation about Steve and how it could have similar effects on Todd, but Todd wasn’t hearing it. Plus, she desperately wanted to go see and be with Steve, but the dynamics at play in the house were just too much. Juggling the massive egos of three men under the same roof was not something she saw on her agenda for the day when she woke up.

“Ain't none of the shit you say that dude went through happened with me. S’all good over here, baby. Big Mack is in tip-top form,” He added, flashing that big grin of his and spreading his arms wide.

“But you wanna know what I am really gettin tired of? Yo new boyfriend's an asshole. Plain and simple. I’m done with that muthafucka’s bullshit. I can't hang around here. I gotta bounce. I know old boy is your new thang and all that, and I respect that. For real. All good, E. But you can’t tell me you don’t miss this,” he said, slowly stroking his long, thick flaccid meat. “I know you think about this cause I think about it to,” he said gesturing his hand back and forth between them.

“You and me? In the sheets? Fire,” he continued. “We good together. And I know you and Lady C would hit if off just like she did with the doc," Todd continued. Elsa was slowly shaking her head the whole time, trying to ward him off. But inside, she knew he was right - at least a part of what he was saying was true. They were electric in bed. But she saw Todd as bad news.

"I’m just sayin - you ain’t gotta be with that crooked muthafucka. He’s dirty. You don’t need to be ‘round that. I know you think I’m bad but I know some shit about that dude. He’s dirty.”

Elsa tamped down the urge to defend Jonathan and let Todd rant. She didn’t know the full dynamic and the history between those two and she really had no desire to get in the middle of their dispute. At least not today. But she cared deeply for Jonathan and Todd was … Todd was a liability. Albeit one that could rock her world better than any man ever could, but still, a liability. She had a deep sense that she was going to have to choose between the two and it filled her with a sense of dread. And she didn’t even dare to bring Steve into the mix of her feelings.

“I don’t know the history with you and Jonathan,” she started, “and I don’t care for it. There’s way too much going on in everyone’s lives right now for that sort of drama. So you two can cool it and get along for my sake, or there won’t be any sake. And that goes for the both of you. I’m going to tell him the same thing.”

Todd stood up and gave his chiseled frame stretch. Elsa couldn’t help but admire the man’s body. He was built like a god. She turned away to try to keep some sort of control.

”Well, whatever you do, I'm good. Long as you and me can still kick it from time to time, I'm good."

Elsa moved over to Todd, and for reasons she didn’t understand, but felt compelled to do, placed her hands on either side of his face and kissed him. Todd’s instant reaction was to slide his long tongue into her mouth. What surprised Elsa the most was that she didn’t recoil, but accepted the offer and reciprocated, tangling her tongue with his and pushing hers into his mouth.

Elsa couldn’t help herself - and that is what made Todd such a liability. While she saw nothing of substance to him and would never in a million years take him on as a mate, she did not try to downplay the intense physical chemistry the two had; the sex she had with him was unlike any other man she’d ever been intimate with - including Steve. And it bugged the hell out of her.

The kiss grew deeper in intensity and before long, she felt the inevitable pressing against her leg - Todd’s gigantic cock was rock hard and throbbing, already leaking pre-cum. Without breaking from the kiss, Elsa moved her hands from his face and grabbed the thick cock and the root, squeezing it hard in effort to wrap her fingers all the way around. It was a futile gesture, but one that she'd always enjoyed, knowing how full it was going to feel inside of her.

Todd flipped aside her lab coat and pawed her heavy breast through her blouse. Elsa moaned deeply and pressed her body harder into his hand, as if trying desperately to stab a hole through his palm with her thick, iron-hard nipple. Todd pinched the fat teat thru the thin material, making Elsa almost yelp in pleasure-filled pain.

Just as she was about to break the kiss to take him into her mouth, Todd was the one that broke their embrace, stepping back while simultaneously pushing Elsa away. He doubled over and groaned in pain.

“Fuck, E! The buzz … my fuckin’ nuts man … my nuts … hit like a fuckin train,” he gasped, holding his testicles in both hands. His cock was rapidly deflating and flopping back and forth as he stumbled about. He reached one hand for the edge of the counter of the bar to brace himself. At that moment, Carmela and Tracy walked into the room.

“Mack!! Oh no! What’s wrong?” Tracey exclaimed, quickly rushing to his side.

Carmela moved to Todd’s other side and pressed her body against his, allowing him to distribute his weight equally between her and Tracey. She looked at Elsa confused.

“What happened?”

“I’m not sure,” Elsa said. “One minute he’s fine and the next, he’s like this. I think the same thing going on with Steve is happening with Todd. We’ve got to get him up to Delta and get him in the other bed - stat!”

---

Jackie braced herself against the counter and took a deep breath. She looked around the kitchen, concentrating on her breathing in an effort to calm her nerves. The day had started early and with a bang and there was no let-up in sight. She sighed deeply and stretched, trying her best to relieve the tightness in every part of her body. Her shoulders were tense and she could feel the knots in running down her back and into her legs. The events of the day were overwhelming and she was starting to feel it.

Steve was back - with a new love interest.

Elsa was back - with a new love interest.

Tracey was there and she had been involved with Steve.

Carmela was there and with the exception of Steve and Clara, had ties to everyone, including Elsa’s new beau,

And Clara - Jackie knew very little about her but there was something about her she couldn’t quit put her finger on …

And then the turn Steve’d taken made Jackie uneasy. She’d been able to stabilize him but she had no idea of the long term effects of what was going on with him. It was going to take some time before any results cam back from the cultures she’d taken. It was a lot to grasp.

And then there was Todd … Fuck! Todd!

Jackie move hurriedly from the kitchen down several hallways to the main lab. When she walked in, she saw Jonathan sitting in one of the recliners, mindlessly flipping through a magazine.

“Oh, hi Jonathan. Sorry to interrupt, but I was looking for Todd,” Jackie said. “Have you seen him?”

“Oh hey. Yeah. He and Elsa left left a bit ago. Trying to keep the peace and keep us separated, I guess.”

“Ah ok. Can I get you anything? Sorry for the wait, but we've had a little emergency to —-“

“So pardon my interrupting, doc,” Jonathan said, cutting her off as he stood up and moved closer to her. Jackie was able to get a better assessment of the big man. And she liked what she saw. “But I overheard you talking about side effects of whatever it is that made Steve ill. That is his name, right? Steve?”

“Yes, sorry that things are a bit chaotic right now and introductions have been lacking. But yes, his name’s Steve Porter and his sorta like a patient of —-”

“Yeh, speaking of that,” Jonathan interjected, cutting her off again. “This thing that you do with making … uhhh enhancements and such … that stuff safe? I mean after looking at what went down with Steve, I’m not sure that’s something I want to get involved with. I didn’t want to roam all over your home trying to find Elsa to tell her I was leaving, and I didn’t really want to leave without saying anything to her, but I think it’d be best if I did. Can you tell her that I’m going to call her later? Thanks. And it really was a pleasure meeting you. You have a really awesome home and I do hope I get the chance to talk with you again, maybe over dinner with Elsa and I. And I hope Steve gets better.”

Without allowing her to respond, Jonathan moved past Jackie and made his way down the hallway towards the back of the house. He was gone.

“Well, that did not go as planned,” Jackie said to herself as she heard the chime from the alarm indicating the back door opening and closing. She wondered what was going to become of him and Elsa, now that he knew about Todd.

“Fuck! Todd! Where is he?”

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“I don’t know that dude and I sure as hell ain’t got shit to do with him,” Todd said as he sat down on the barstool, his massive soft cock hanging down like a log of Italian sausage. “Whatever y'all got going on upstairs, ain’t none of my concern.”

Todd was alone with Elsa in one of the myriad of rooms in the house. It was tastefully but sparsely furnished, with only a chaise/sofa combo in the middle of the room and small bar in one corner. It had the feel of a room strictly used for entertainment. Todd had made his way there to get away from Jonathan. He had no desire to get to any fisticuffs with the cop and figured he would do best to take the initiative and make sure he stayed out of his way. There was too much invested and he was too far along in his plans for things to go south now.

Elsa was exasperated. She had been trying to explain the situation about Steve and how it could have similar effects on Todd, but Todd wasn’t hearing it. Plus, she desperately wanted to go see and be with Steve, but the dynamics at play in the house were just too much. Juggling the massive egos of three men under the same roof was not something she saw on her agenda for the day when she woke up.

“Ain't none of the shit you say that dude went through happened with me. S’all good over here, baby. Big Mack is in tip-top form,” He added, flashing that big grin of his and spreading his arms wide.

“But you wanna know what I am really gettin tired of? Yo new boyfriend's an asshole. Plain and simple. I’m done with that muthafucka’s bullshit. I can't hang around here. I gotta bounce. I know old boy is your new thang and all that, and I respect that. For real. All good, E. But you can’t tell me you don’t miss this,” he said, slowly stroking his long, thick flaccid meat. “I know you think about this cause I think about it to,” he said gesturing his hand back and forth between them.

“You and me? In the sheets? Fire,” he continued. “We good together. And I know you and Lady C would hit if off just like she did with the doc," Todd continued. Elsa was slowly shaking her head the whole time, trying to ward him off. But inside, she knew he was right - at least a part of what he was saying was true. They were electric in bed. But she saw Todd as bad news.

"I’m just sayin - you ain’t gotta be with that crooked muthafucka. He’s dirty. You don’t need to be ‘round that. I know you think I’m bad but I know some shit about that dude. He’s dirty.”

Elsa tamped down the urge to defend Jonathan and let Todd rant. She didn’t know the full dynamic and the history between those two and she really had no desire to get in the middle of their dispute. At least not today. But she cared deeply for Jonathan and Todd was … Todd was a liability. Albeit one that could rock her world better than any man ever could, but still, a liability. She had a deep sense that she was going to have to choose between the two and it filled her with a sense of dread. And she didn’t even dare to bring Steve into the mix of her feelings.

“I don’t know the history with you and Jonathan,” she started, “and I don’t care for it. There’s way too much going on in everyone’s lives right now for that sort of drama. So you two can cool it and get along for my sake, or there won’t be any sake. And that goes for the both of you. I’m going to tell him the same thing.”

Todd stood up and gave his chiseled frame stretch. Elsa couldn’t help but admire the man’s body. He was built like a god. She turned away to try to keep some sort of control.

”Well, whatever you do, I'm good. Long as you and me can still kick it from time to time, I'm good."

Elsa moved over to Todd, and for reasons she didn’t understand, but felt compelled to do, placed her hands on either side of his face and kissed him. Todd’s instant reaction was to slide his long tongue into her mouth. What surprised Elsa the most was that she didn’t recoil, but accepted the offer and reciprocated, tangling her tongue with his and pushing hers into his mouth.

Elsa couldn’t help herself - and that is what made Todd such a liability. While she saw nothing of substance to him and would never in a million years take him on as a mate, she did not try to downplay the intense physical chemistry the two had; the sex she had with him was unlike any other man she’d ever been intimate with - including Steve. And it bugged the hell out of her.

The kiss grew deeper in intensity and before long, she felt the inevitable pressing against her leg - Todd’s gigantic cock was rock hard and throbbing, already leaking pre-cum. Without breaking from the kiss, Elsa moved her hands from his face and grabbed the thick cock and the root, squeezing it hard in effort to wrap her fingers all the way around. It was a futile gesture, but one that she'd always enjoyed, knowing how full it was going to feel inside of her.

Todd flipped aside her lab coat and pawed her heavy breast through her blouse. Elsa moaned deeply and pressed her body harder into his hand, as if trying desperately to stab a hole through his palm with her thick, iron-hard nipple. Todd pinched the fat teat thru the thin material, making Elsa almost yelp in pleasure-filled pain.

Just as she was about to break the kiss to take him into her mouth, Todd was the one that broke their embrace, stepping back while simultaneously pushing Elsa away. He doubled over and groaned in pain.

“Fuck, E! The buzz … my fuckin’ nuts man … my nuts … hit like a fuckin train,” he gasped, holding his testicles in both hands. His cock was rapidly deflating and flopping back and forth as he stumbled about. He reached one hand for the edge of the counter of the bar to brace himself. At that moment, Carmela and Tracy walked into the room.

“Mack!! Oh no! What’s wrong?” Tracey exclaimed, quickly rushing to his side.

Carmela moved to Todd’s other side and pressed her body against his, allowing him to distribute his weight equally between her and Tracey. She looked at Elsa confused.

“What happened?”

“I’m not sure,” Elsa said. “One minute he’s fine and the next, he’s like this. I think the same thing going on with Steve is happening with Todd. We’ve got to get him up to Delta and get him in the other bed - stat!”

---

Jackie braced herself against the counter and took a deep breath. She looked around the kitchen, concentrating on her breathing in an effort to calm her nerves. The day had started early and with a bang and there was no let-up in sight. She sighed deeply and stretched, trying her best to relieve the tightness in every part of her body. Her shoulders were tense and she could feel the knots in running down her back and into her legs. The events of the day were overwhelming and she was starting to feel it.

Steve was back - with a new love interest.

Elsa was back - with a new love interest.

Tracey was there and she had been involved with Steve.

Carmela was there and with the exception of Steve and Clara, had ties to everyone, including Elsa’s new beau,

And Clara - Jackie knew very little about her but there was something about her she couldn’t quit put her finger on …

And then the turn Steve’d taken made Jackie uneasy. She’d been able to stabilize him but she had no idea of the long term effects of what was going on with him. It was going to take some time before any results cam back from the cultures she’d taken. It was a lot to grasp.

And then there was Todd … Fuck! Todd!

Jackie move hurriedly from the kitchen down several hallways to the main lab. When she walked in, she saw Jonathan sitting in one of the recliners, mindlessly flipping through a magazine.

“Oh, hi Jonathan. Sorry to interrupt, but I was looking for Todd,” Jackie said. “Have you seen him?”

“Oh hey. Yeah. He and Elsa left left a bit ago. Trying to keep the peace and keep us separated, I guess.”

“Ah ok. Can I get you anything? Sorry for the wait, but we've had a little emergency to —-“

“So pardon my interrupting, doc,” Jonathan said, cutting her off as he stood up and moved closer to her. Jackie was able to get a better assessment of the big man. And she liked what she saw. “But I overheard you talking about side effects of whatever it is that made Steve ill. That is his name, right? Steve?”

“Yes, sorry that things are a bit chaotic right now and introductions have been lacking. But yes, his name’s Steve Porter and his sorta like a patient of —-”

“Yeh, speaking of that,” Jonathan interjected, cutting her off again. “This thing that you do with making … uhhh enhancements and such … that stuff safe? I mean after looking at what went down with Steve, I’m not sure that’s something I want to get involved with. I didn’t want to roam all over your home trying to find Elsa to tell her I was leaving, and I didn’t really want to leave without saying anything to her, but I think it’d be best if I did. Can you tell her that I’m going to call her later? Thanks. And it really was a pleasure meeting you. You have a really awesome home and I do hope I get the chance to talk with you again, maybe over dinner with Elsa and I. And I hope Steve gets better.”

Without allowing her to respond, Jonathan moved past Jackie and made his way down the hallway towards the back of the house. He was gone.

“Well, that did not go as planned,” Jackie said to herself as she heard the chime from the alarm indicating the back door opening and closing. She wondered what was going to become of him and Elsa, now that he knew about Todd.

“Fuck! Todd! Where is he?”
bump

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tracy flicked her finger across the smooth glass screen of her iPad as she browsed through the images. She had found four pictures that she liked and had saved those but she still wasn't quite satisfied in finding "the" look she wanted. As she scrolled through the dozens and dozens of images of naked women, Tracy made up her mind: she was going to get a boob job and she knew how they needed to look. There were some very bad jobs, with the cuts and scars plainly visible; there were malformed tits where one was noticeably larger than the other; there were boobs that were bigger than watermelons and there were boobs that were a bit too round, almost like tennis balls or volleyballs.

While the watermelon sized boobs did intrigue her (and interestingly enough, were a tremendous turn-on for her), she wanted a look that was as natural as possible. She'd found a couple of pics of women with implants and was pleasantly surprised - if she hadn't seen those women's breasts on a site that showcased nothing but augmented boobs, she would have never known. They were quite large but looked perfectly natural - they even had a slight hint of sag to them. One of the women was an average blonde with (what Tracy thought) a ridiculously large ass and the other was a woman of middle eastern descent with long, jet black hair and large, mesmerizing eyes. Her breasts were extremely large and while her frame was on the thin side, they looked perfectly natural. "38HH," Tracy said to herself. "Those are a long way away from my C's, but I like them."

The other two images were of women that had extremely large breasts but they were totally natural. One image was of a brunette named Lindsey and she had a dazzling smile. "Well, if the tits don't get your attention, her looks sure will. She is gorgeous - and that smile … wow." She was listed as an F and they fit the woman's size well but they looked much, much larger. The last photo was of a young girl standing by a pool in a red fishnet halter-mini. Her breasts were out and she was posed in a rather flattering position that accentuated her incredibly massive chest. "And here are the N cups," Tracy thought. "My goodness - those are gigantic." The woman's lithe body supported her incredible endowments well and made her slim waist look even slimmer in contrast to the big globes that hung over it. "If I could get my breasts to look like those, I'll be set."

It only took an hour before she'd found out all of the model's names and the plastic surgeon's information of the two that had augmentation. But as she continued looking through the site, she came across one particular ad that offered "significant breast enhancement with NO surgery" - Tracy was intrigued. "Hmmm … Dr. Jackie Burnstin and she's local. I may have to give the good doctor a visit."

---

It was if something was inside of his cock, holding back the impending explosion. Steve was pouring in sweat from the exertion he was putting forth in an effort to bring himself to climax. His forearms ached and the skin of his cock was starting to feel chaffed. His knees were aching so he moved to sit on the landing of the top step. "Arrrggghhhhh," he screamed. "Why can't I fucking come?" he yelled out loud to himself. His balls were heavier than normal, very swollen and ached mightily. Furthermore, his erection was the hardest he'd ever felt - he was so hard that he was on the verge of being in pain. Steve sat back, totally exhausted and frustrated. He'd never experienced this before and it unnerved him something fierce - first at the fact that he couldn't bring himself to orgasm and secondly that he was acting the way he was. He knew something wasn't quite right with his emotional state and his mind raced in an effort of trying to figure out exactly what the problem was.

He leaned up and pulled his cock up to his lips. He slowly licked as far down on the shaft as he could, the warm saliva brought a little comfort to the chaffed skin. "Shit, my dick is so hard it hurts," he muttered to himself. "And if I can't get these nuts to fire off, someone else has got to do it. Maybe I can't do it by myself anymore. I need Jackie or Elsa, but I don't have their cell numbers. Fuck - I should've gone to my apartment first!" He thought about calling information to get the phone number to the house but he knew he'd sound like some crazed man to the operator. This was going to take something drastic and he figured he only had one option: Clara.

Clara was Steve's next door neighbor and happened to be the condo association's president. She often took her job a bit too seriously but other than that, Steve liked her. Clara was in her late 50's but her strange regimen of exercise and diet kept her looking like a woman in her 30's. Steve carried no attraction to her in any way, but had often wondered how her excessively large tits would feel wrapped around his cock. Clara also had the puffiest lips that Steve had ever seen and he wondered if she'd ever have them surgically altered. As he thought about those lips now and how they'd feel wrapped around his fat pole, his cock surged, causing him to groan from the pain. Clara had always had an enormous crush on Steve and on more than one occasion had propositioned Steve, in veiled and not-so-vailed ways, that she was attracted to him and wanted to be something more than just a neighbor. Over the years, Steve had deflected her advances pretty deftly and was able to not alienate her in any way - if anything, it made her pursuit of him ramp up with each advance. If there was any chance of him achieving release or going insane from the pain and frustration of not being able to, Clara wa the only one that he saw that could help him.

He stood up and walked gingerly to his bedroom, paying extra special care not to bump his cock against anything or jostle his balls too hard. He picked up the phone and muscle-memory dialed Clara's number. AFter two rings she picked up.

"Hello?" she asked.
"Hi Clara, it's Ste --" before he could even finish Clara had cut him off.
"Oh my goodness! Steve! Steve! Oh my goodness, it's you! How have you been? I heard about the accident and thought I'd never hear from you again! How are you?" she said in one long sustained breath.
"I'm doing okay. Not to be short, but I could actually use your help. You still have my key?"
"Certainly," Clara said quickly. "Anything you need, dear."
Steve always hated when she called him "dear" but he was willing to let it pass this time. "Can you come over? I need your help in a matter of … great importance. Let yourself in and come on upstairs."
"No problem, dear. I got in from my run a little bit ago and just got out the shower. Can you stand to wait ten minutes?" she asked.
"Sure, I think I can hold on that long," Steve said, the sound of disappointment clearly evident in his voice. Clara heard it and she responded immediately.
"Make it two minutes, dear. Be right over."

Clara hung up the phone and Steve heard nothing but silence. He was in no condition to wait another minute, let alone two. He needed to distract himself so he quickly jumped in the shower, hoping the water would calm him down. The water was soothing and felt amazing against his body. His skin had become hypersensitive to the slightest things and it felt as if each drop of water sent sparks of electricity through him. He leaned against the cool glass wall of the shower and let the water cascade down his aching cock and swollen nutsac. He grabbed the bottle of body wash and poured a large drop into his hands and gently massaged his cock. The sensations were so great, it made his knees buckle and he fall back against the wall. He stood there panting and gasping so much that he never saw Clara walk into the bathroom.
And the best part of this story begins…