Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
The content in ppv is actually good the only problem and “scammy” thing is that it’s a bundle of videos. 3-4, but some bundles are mixed with other older content. So for example I bought his first ppv and it was really good. Then he posted another one a few weeks later and thinking it was “new” it was just the same repackaged videos I had previously bought. Its not for all of them, but let’s just say that I’ve definitely bought double of the same thing.

Reactions: deleted1517412

Jonas69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The content in ppv is actually good the only problem and “scammy” thing is that it’s a bundle of videos. 3-4, but some bundles are mixed with other older content. So for example I bought his first ppv and it was really good. Then he posted another one a few weeks later and thinking it was “new” it was just the same repackaged videos I had previously bought. Its not for all of them, but let’s just say that I’ve definitely bought double of the same thing.
Can you share atleast one?

duhaldista

Legendary Member
Media
When you subscribe, there's full frontal nudity content? Or you have to pay extra to see him naked?

Reactions: deleted1517412

Alt1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I leaned that by checking his recent uploads before subscribing. If you’re subscription ended it tells you how many post the creator made since you last subbed. My subscription ended jan 28 and now it’s march and he's only made one post since then. As you can see in the top left corner. Just a little helpful info for people who might not know.

Attachments

duhaldista

Legendary Member
Media
Yes there’s photos and videos of him nude ,but he usually deletes/rarely updates his main feed the rest is ppv
Thanks for replying! So, if I subscribe now, I will see naked pictures of him (showing everything, not covering his dick) or he deleted those?

I leaned that by checking his recent uploads before subscribing. If you’re subscription ended it tells you how many post the creator made since you last subbed. My subscription ended jan 28 and now it’s march and he's only made one post since then. As you can see in the top left corner. Just a little helpful info for people who might not know.

I always do that too, but he set his profile so you can't see the date of each post without subscribing

Alt1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Thanks for replying! So, if I subscribe now, I will see naked pictures of him (showing everything, not covering his dick) or he deleted those?

I always do that too, but he set his profile so you can't see the date of each post without subscribing
Yeah sadly it’s private, but at least you know from when you last subbed how many post were made. Personally wouldn’t sub to his account again cause mines expired in jan and he’s only made one post since then. But yes he has full nude pics on there since last time I checked.

Reactions: deleted2188211