Stephen Lomas (stephengokulomas)

D

deleted2191631

I ain’t thirsty.. but I just happened to be following this thread as well.. and happened to see your comment..

I never say anything to you.. desperate ass..
Until now, I've seen no comments from you in this thread. I'm not sure why you "crop" comment from a conversation I had with another user of this thread.
4.26.2021.gif

Again, get your business and keep moving. You are of no interest to me. I speak and share things in multiple threads.

PeeJay156

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Until now, I've seen no comments from you in this thread. I'm not sure why you "crop" comment from a conversation I had with another user of this thread.
View attachment 33875821

Again, get your business and keep moving. You are of no interest to me. I speak and share things in multiple threads.
I don’t have to comment to follow a thread.. but I chose to comment.. and I can address wherever and whenever I feel like it..

You’re also not a interest to me.. but just thought I let you know how hypocritical you are.. good day sir..

Harambae

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He sounds a bit dumb in his videos. Like simple minded.
Oh fuck yeah dude! He's totally insecure about his limited vocab and accent! Lol it's kinda sad and interesting cuz that's how you know that there's an opening to outsmart him and the wife into getting more desirable booty content from them in my humble opinion!

Harambae

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Stephen has one of those asses where even to penetrate and pleasure you need a biggg dick just to get through all that cheek. The clapping sound of his massive cheeks whilst fucking would be thunderous
I'm keeping this message in my spank bank memory for when I'm imagining him getting gangbangged in a New York alleyway!

Reactions: Nerdami0223

Yusef91

Legendary Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
$50k for an underwear photo set. Seems reasonable. I'm sure you'd have to tip to unlock those photos too.

Quote from his new post:
(OTW to the big rugby game)
As you all know, my fam and I are not comfortable with me being totally nude. I do want to try to compromise with the people on here for nudity tho. I am going to do a one-and-done thong photo shoot on the back of a truck. BUT, here’s the catch, I need a new truck because mine is giving out… If we raise $50-60k for a new/used truck, I am doing the shoot on the back of it. Yes I know, some of you are going to hate the idea, but I’m a business man, sowwy . Please give me some constructive feedback and we will move forward together in this adventure. BTW I am up to around 5k saved already. The idea is to use nothing but OF funds (including tips). I can give you weekly or biweekly income updates. Idc. Lmk! Love ALL of you, especially the real ones ❤️. Can’t wait to hear from you!

This is the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever seen
yidUzG1HjzPuDsSoec.gif