Stephen Lomas (stephengokulomas)

N00ds

Experimental Member
Media
Simpsonville (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lol somehow I just knew you would accuse me of being Stephen. If you’ll take a look, my account has been established here since 2017 so that’s not possible. Have a nice evening.
Tell me, how are they taking advantage of gay men when he is in no way advertising his page to gay men, nor is he promoting sexual content? Use some common sense here. Just because he’s not posting what you’re expecting or looking for doesn’t mean that he is scamming or taking advantage of anyone. You are not entitled to anything from him, regardless of what price he sets his page at.
Thank you for being the only sane person here. Everyone seems to be thinking with their dicks, and forgets him and his girlfriend are real people.

415sflove

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
you can change your alert settings to be notified only when new attachments are posted in a thread.

View attachment 33608381
Oh my gawd. Thank you thank you thank you. Let me update mines now. Tired of grown men acting like fat ugly 13 year old girls no one wanted to talk to in high school.

Nooneyouknow00

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So my month is over on his OF. Complete waste of money. He post everything on IG and TikTok before recycling it for OF. He doesn’t respond to messages. He refuses to give people a refund for his shit site. The last post I saw you had to tip, then send him your ass, and he would rate it. ...the fuck. I paid you to see that ass. Complete money grabbing scheme. Lesson learned.

KERRIGANFOX

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So my month is over on his OF. Complete waste of money. He post everything on IG and TikTok before recycling it for OF. He doesn’t respond to messages. He refuses to give people a refund for his shit site. The last post I saw you had to tip, then send him your ass, and he would rate it. ...the fuck. I paid you to see that ass. Complete money grabbing scheme. Lesson learned.

So did U send him a pic of ur ass and if so what rating did you get

D

deleted2191631

Wow! I think he's saying he finds OF to be a joke! Hopefully, his last remaining "real ones" didn't participate!

Thottythirtysumn

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had been relying on the posts here! I was just curious and went over to his OF page and saw this ...
View attachment 34078371

Bwahaha! You guys have gotten to him, I guess! LOL
You guys are gonns scare him away like every other hot straight dude. If only y'all learned how the chill the fuck out jesus. It's nobody's fault but your own that you bought his OF in the very beginning and it was bad. They always are. Maybe if you guys let him get more comfortable and kept it cool, he would soften up and just post fucking nudes. But no, y'all gotta come here and bitch about him everyday. Entitled gays ruin every good OF (not directed at you specifically OP)

D

deleted2191631

You guys are gonns scare him away like every other hot straight dude. If only y'all learned how the chill the fuck out jesus. It's nobody's fault but your own that you bought his OF in the very beginning and it was bad. They always are. Maybe if you guys let him get more comfortable and kept it cool, he would soften up and just post fucking nudes. But no, y'all gotta come here and bitch about him everyday. Entitled gays ruin every good OF (not directed at you specifically OP)

First, I haven't bought anything! Second, he's a grown man with a girlfriend and a child! If he can't handle criticism, then he needs to move on anyways. All "entertainers" get criticized in some way or another.

And most importantly, he's just a man selling dick and ass like all the others! He leaves, another will come along to replace him.

larselife21

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First, I haven't bought anything! Second, he's a grown man with a girlfriend and a child! If he can't handle criticism, then he needs to move on anyways. All "entertainers" get criticized in some way or another.

And most importantly, he's just a man selling dick and ass like all the others! He leaves, another will come along to replace him.
Its crazy how many people on LPSG always try to defend OF dudes like they are some type of endangered specie that need help and support.

fsvev vwewv

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
this is actually true lol, maybe a good was to actually just not even like his posts and don't comment and don't pay for custom trash and don't join the lives and tip etc....just SHOW him that he needs to step his sexy up, cause if you begin "demanding" he's not gonna wanna show off and get really comfortable especially in this kind of business, and then if he gradually gives us what we want, then will realize that ass can get him the money that he wants.

fsvev vwewv

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
he doesn't know how to use onlyfans at all, no one give a fuck about you and your "fans" , people just want to get off to you and you want money...he didnt market himself well at all, i'm not saying he is obligated to get really freaky on the internet but there are plenty of ways to turn people on

Reactions: Plzgiveit

PeeJay156

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual

it’s a losing argument sir.. just leave it alone..
I’ve made that statement several times and apparently I’m delusional..

Reactions: Thottythirtysumn

PeeJay156

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
People want these amateurs to just be comfortable with bussing it wide open from day one..
We hype these people up and this is sometimes their first real boost of confidence - (gay/straight, etc.) some people can handle it, some can’t..
it’s plenty of (of) creators that have started off mild and have transitioned into things we’ve never expected..
But I guess this is an asinine opinion..

Thottythirtysumn

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
this is actually true lol, maybe a good was to actually just not even like his posts and don't comment and don't pay for custom trash and don't join the lives and tip etc....just SHOW him that he needs to step his sexy up, cause if you begin "demanding" he's not gonna wanna show off and get really comfortable especially in this kind of business, and then if he gradually gives us what we want, then will realize that ass can get him the money that he wants.

exactly. But they wanna just bitch here everyday about him. SHOW him what you want with your wallet since he's made is PERFECTLY clear he's solely doing this for money. You don't feel like its worth it? congrats! I dont either but some people do think it's worth it. He's just starting and this is an audience that he is NOT used to (crazy horny gays). Its really annoying that I seem like im defending these types of dudes because of how delusional gays here are.