Stephen Lomas (stephengokulomas)

d3m3trius

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I

Bet it smells like hot musty balls and 4 days post shower swamp ass in there!

No amount of axe body spray and Gold Bond Medicated powder is gonna freshen up the scent of that room until a deep cleansing occurs on those pits, balls, cracks, cheeks, and gooches‼️‼️‼️
You right some people go through so many hoops to not shower smh and some just don't know how to scrub right when they in shower

Reactions: Harambae

d3m3trius

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’m so sick of all his tiktok accounts like my god make content you don’t need to get paid for it just have fun they become so obsessed with these creator funds just shut up! You wanna make money spread your ass on only fans and shake a little then you’ll get paid! Also side note as amazing as his ass is and I’d pay big money to be up close and personal to it he looks like he stinks or is dirty all the time
I be wondering that to do alot these dudes with phat asses booty prolly be funky all out doors and prolly don't run a towel through that mf

d3m3trius

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If you go to his Instagram you can always hear them in the background as they film him doing squats saying “This is for the Only Fans for sure, get that for the Only Fans”

do you think they fool around??
Hell yeah the fool around if he comfortable with squatting his ass around them and they using sexual banter while he doing the exercises then ain't no telling what he will do .... hindsight is 20/20

Gucci128

Sexy Member
Media
Sex sells. Teases sell as well...Learn the game guys...if he gets on and bend over and spread them cheeks or even show it right away....he won’t make any money after the first month. Just a tease here and there and promises of this and that is how he keeps customers coming back each month. That’s what all these straight gay for pay guys do...Every.Single.Time

Especially Chris Hatton. It literally took him a year before he really showed something. 3 years later he still only teases on his page and charges $10 for each pic and $20 for each video.

D

deleted2191631

Especially Chris Hatton. It literally took him a year before he really showed something. 3 years later he still only teases on his page and charges $10 for each pic and $20 for each video.
Oh Gawd! Yes! :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face: I don't mind teases, but continually paying for them? Absolutely not. That's time and money wasted.

Gucci128

Sexy Member
Media
Oh Gawd! Yes! :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face: I don't mind teases, but continually paying for them? Absolutely not. That's time and money wasted.

In my opinion a great one is Flashman Wade if you can stand his eccentric personality he has a wonderful ass and shows everything. Even does extra stuff. Body is still amazing and is active with his fans.

Knightwolf

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I have everything I want from Chris. His girlfriend need to Peg him and I would be interested again lol

Craig885

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thanks for bringing to our attention!!! he have a thread? love how much hes packing
I don’t know any information other than his name is chase. I don’t think he has his own tiktok or anything.
If anyone knows though please share!