Str8 guys mega SKYPE list!!

37 horned up married bi curious. Few limits on cam. Love guys being raunchy and raw. Seeing dudes on all 4s, cock, balls, and hole all exposed. Like seeing dudes stroke...take a piss...and also get off sitting in stall next to fit dude droppin a solid dump if he’s a grunter and not afraid to own it and just be an animal. Just gets me going.

Hit me up if into it. Skype : BigNuts2020

D

deleted9173041

spun up already looking for some trouble with other jo budds,

oh and im going to do booty bump if anyone wants to watch

live:.cid.2d8e0950e6394dbc

Reactions: Keith8

verbalmaster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Read my terms and conditions below. If you add me, that mean you agree to be my sub and do everything that I want to you.

- You must show your face

You must have good looking face, athlethic body and passion to please me

- I'm not oncam, just using mic or text
I love to edge hard dick, play with muscular body and humiliate man pride

Skype ID : themask890x@gmail.com
Type 'Sub From LPSG' when you add me

#Available On (GMT + 1)

Monday To Friday
- 2 PM - 4 PM
- 9 PM - 11 PM

Saturday To Sunday
- 4 AM - 5 PM

37 horned up married bi curious. Few limits on cam. Love guys being raunchy and raw. Seeing dudes on all 4s, cock, balls, and hole all exposed. Like seeing dudes stroke...take a piss...and also get off sitting in stall next to fit dude droppin a solid dump if he’s a grunter and not afraid to own it and just be an animal. Just gets me going.