Straight 19 yo Hockey player

nygayguy1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi everyone its nice to be here to chat and get to know some of you! Open minded straight Ice hockey player so if u wanna chat hit me up!
Welcome aboard! Open minded is great. And we can't help the rest. We are who we are. Hey, some of my best friends like girls! ;-)

nygayguy1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Haha thank you very much! And I have some friends who like guys (and clearly my ass since they smack it everytime they get a chance)
I doubt I could blame them. I've had any number of jock friends (primarily rugby players, but close enough!) over the years, and while I tend to respect boundaries, if you're okay with a smack on your ass, why not?

Again... welcome! The more open-minded people in this world--straight, gay or anything in between--the better a world it will be!

D

deleted18634871

I doubt I could blame them. I've had any number of jock friends (primarily rugby players, but close enough!) over the years, and while I tend to respect boundaries, if you're okay with a smack on your ass, why not?

Again... welcome! The more open-minded people in this world--straight, gay or anything in between--the better a world it will be!
100% agree :)