Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Mr_Username

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone know where to find any full-length videos of straightboysfuck / straightboysfucking? There are a ton of 6-minute clips on all the usual sites, but it's suprisingly hard to track down free full videos considering how old they are. The videos are usually guys-on-girl group scenes that range from either slightly homoerotic to fully bisexual.

Example:
STRAIGHT BOYS FUCK - Straight guys gangbang debaucherous amateur chick vigorously
www.straightboysfucking.com
Shame they're hard to find. They look hot! It could be that the studio is aggressive about copyright so raided all the bootlegs a while ago. For some reason, people can really lose interest in older content so it becomes impossible to find free. Do you know if the studio is making any new videos?

aardvark

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Shame they're hard to find. They look hot! It could be that the studio is aggressive about copyright so raided all the bootlegs a while ago. For some reason, people can really lose interest in older content so it becomes impossible to find free. Do you know if the studio is making any new videos?
The website is still maintained because they have a Halloweeen sign up special. The videos on the site aren't dated but they don't seem particularly new.

Reactions: Mr_Username

Mr_Username

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The website is still maintained because they have a Halloweeen sign up special. The videos on the site aren't dated but they don't seem particularly new.
I wonder if the Halloween special is some kind of automated program. Those old sites can seem half-alive for a while even when no new scenes are coming.

Andrewharvey583

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Anyone know where to find any full-length videos of straightboysfuck / straightboysfucking? There are a ton of 6-minute clips on all the usual sites, but it's suprisingly hard to track down free full videos considering how old they are. The videos are usually guys-on-girl group scenes that range from either slightly homoerotic to fully bisexual.

Example:
STRAIGHT BOYS FUCK - Straight guys gangbang debaucherous amateur chick vigorously
www.straightboysfucking.com
Ff

Mr_Username

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@aardvark I decided to just subscribe to the site. They're having a sale now so it didn't cost a ton. I'll cancel my subscription after a month. But I'll try to download as much as I can. I want to share the videos as long as it isn't too difficult to do so. If anyone has any specific requests for videos to download I'll be sure to grab them. I don't know if I'll upload them anywhere but I guess this answers where you can find them free!

(About the copyright, you wouldn't steal a car right?)

aardvark

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
@aardvark I decided to just subscribe to the site. They're having a sale now so it didn't cost a ton. I'll cancel my subscription after a month. But I'll try to download as much as I can. I want to share the videos as long as it isn't too difficult to do so. If anyone has any specific requests for videos to download I'll be sure to grab them. I don't know if I'll upload them anywhere but I guess this answers where you can find them free!

(About the copyright, you wouldn't steal a car right?)
Argh, matey!