Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I bartend at a saloon in Oklahoma… I had this regular. 59 year old cowboy. He was rugged but attractive, definitely doesn’t look his age. He would always be bringing women up to the bar on dates. Well, he came up to my bar by hisself on his birthday and got pretty drunk and started telling me how old he felt…I was shocked to find out he was turning 60 & jokingly started calling him Daddy.
He asked what time I got off & if I wanted to come celebrate with him and his friends after. I said I might be up for it, if I got off early enough. He asked me to write down my number so he could text me the place they were going, so I did.
He text me the pin of where they were (a bar on the lake) …so when I got off I asked if they were still there. He called me and said his friends were all leaving and it was dying down but he’d be down to have some drinks with me at my place. I told him I was house sitting for a friend but that they wouldn’t mind. (The husband literally told me before they left that I could have sex in their bed, but that’s a whole nother story)
So, he shows up to the house in his cowboy hat and wranglers and I make him and myself a drink. I ask if he wants to smoke a joint on the back patio with me and he says, “fuck yeah.” So, we’re smoking and talking and he starts talking about past relationships and this younger girl my age (I’m 33) he used to fuck and how kinky she was and how he liked to tell her about his sexual experiences. I can see his bulge growing in his nut-hugger jeans. And I was wearing basketball shorts at the time, so I was trying to hide the fact that I was getting hard listening to the shit he liked…so I asked if he wanted another drink and he said yes. I go inside, make two more, then when I came back outside he had is hard cock out stroking…….

Goodboi08

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Pt. 2
I hand him his drink and say, “I guess you got excited.” Staring at his girthy (and surprisingly shaved) throbbing cock. And he says, “fuck yeah, I did. Get on your knees boy. Help me out for my birthday.”
So, I promptly drop to my knees and start licking his veiny shaft. He immediately starts leaking precum and wipes it on my tongue, before grabbing the back of my head and guiding his dick down my throat. Tears start welling up in my eyes because he’s a pretty good size and he’s fully face fucking me at this point.
He wiped away tears and grabbed my chin and said, “This is fucking hot. You’re a good boy.” And pats/lightly slaps my face a couple times.
At this point, the gravel from the patio is digging into my knees, so I stand up. He sees the blatant tent I’m pitching from wearing basketball shorts with no underwear & firmly grabs my cock. He pulls me closer and gets in my face and says, “looks like I’m not the only one excited.” Then he divulged that he’s always wondered what it would taste/feel like to have a dick in his mouth.
At this point, precum is leaking through my red basketball shorts from how tight of a grip he has on my cock and how turned on I was.
I told him the rocks were hurting my knees, but that we should move things to my friends’ bedroom….

Goodboi08

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I bartend at a saloon in Oklahoma… I had this regular. 59 year old cowboy. He was rugged but attractive, definitely doesn’t look his age. He would always be bringing women up to the bar on dates. Well, he came up to my bar by hisself on his birthday and got pretty drunk and started telling me how old he felt…I was shocked to find out he was turning 60 & jokingly started calling him Daddy.
He asked what time I got off & if I wanted to come celebrate with him and his friends after. I said I might be up for it, if I got off early enough. He asked me to write down my number so he could text me the place they were going, so I did.
He text me the pin of where they were (a bar on the lake) …so when I got off I asked if they were still there. He called me and said his friends were all leaving and it was dying down but he’d be down to have some drinks with me at my place. I told him I was house sitting for a friend but that they wouldn’t mind. (The husband literally told me before they left that I could have sex in their bed, but that’s a whole nother story)
So, he shows up to the house in his cowboy hat and wranglers and I make him and myself a drink. I ask if he wants to smoke a joint on the back patio with me and he says, “fuck yeah.” So, we’re smoking and talking and he starts talking about past relationships and this younger girl my age (I’m 33) he used to fuck and how kinky she was and how he liked to tell her about his sexual experiences. I can see his bulge growing in his nut-hugger jeans. And I was wearing basketball shorts at the time, so I was trying to hide the fact that I was getting hard listening to the shit he liked…so I asked if he wanted another drink and he said yes. I go inside, make two more, then when I came back outside he had is hard cock out stroking…….

Attachments