Straight guys doing not straight things

hey guys,
any ideas where to find more trickedstraightguys tumblr content?

i mean the videos in which he invites over guys and promises them pussy, makes them wait in the living room and then tricks them into getting rimmed and sucked....
the few preview videos that are available are so promising and there are several very hot guys...
all i can find is the one full(ish) video in this thread and several promo videos....

from what i can find here it seems like there was one user who claimed to know about a dropbox with more videos but he hasn't been online in years.

is it lost? that would be a huge pity bc this seems to be some of the hottest str8 guy-content i have ever seen....

also, is the guy from trickedstraightguys the same one who does the gloryhole-videos as "hiddencocksucker"? i think so....

thanks and happy fapping :)

Where was this posted? I don't see it on their feed
Christian goes full bi and sucks, rims, and gets sucked at least in the Sebastian vid. All of their “extended cut” videos where he does stuff with guys in addition to Cassie are only available if you buy directly from him (you’d have to DM him to ask for pricing). None of these are shown in OF feed

hey guys,
any ideas where to find more trickedstraightguys tumblr content?

i mean the videos in which he invites over guys and promises them pussy, makes them wait in the living room and then tricks them into getting rimmed and sucked....
the few preview videos that are available are so promising and there are several very hot guys...
all i can find is the one full(ish) video in this thread and several promo videos....

from what i can find here it seems like there was one user who claimed to know about a dropbox with more videos but he hasn't been online in years.

is it lost? that would be a huge pity bc this seems to be some of the hottest str8 guy-content i have ever seen....

also, is the guy from trickedstraightguys the same one who does the gloryhole-videos as "hiddencocksucker"? i think so....

thanks and happy fapping :)
I have been looking for these videos for quite some time. Right now, I'd be happy with something similar in nature because the bits and pieces that we've seen of the tricked straight guys always gets me rock hard and horned up!

Anyone have the full vid of this?
I'm pretty sure this was the BTS clip of Patrick Bateman and Rusty Stevens, clearly for Cocksuremen. The full vid is a standard scene, none of the editorializing from the bottom.