Straight guys doing not straight things

Thank you so much. I’ll definitely do the same.
There is no full version… it’s American Foot Store he only sales clips unfortunately those were the best clips of the set all the rest were him just worshiping the guys feet. You don’t see the actual cumshot I’m pretty sure the guy just came early and they didn’t get it on camera that’s why he was being tortured.

hey guys! i saw a link somewhere in this thread it was recent but not too recent. there were these group of guys that were trying a glorhyole for the first time and the frist guy that gets head is blonde with a hat on and said it was the best head hes ever gotten. if ya'll find it pls lmk!

Reactions: Hunters1994
I wouldn't doubt these two fucked and keep fucking after this with or without her presence. You can see the "straight" guy kept watching the tattoo guy's cock while cumming and how he sucked him. But maybe it's just me fantazising.View attachment 84068961View attachment 84068951I like when the "straight" guy did this like saying "move your hand. I wanna grab it, too." Lol.View attachment 84068881
This was just 3 weeks ago. They must have done more stuff privately. With her? I wonder. I think tattoo guy and the beautiful girl are married. I'm not sure.
View attachment 84069021
View attachment 84069101
have they broadcasted again? bignick921 on chaturbate