Straight guys doing not straight things

Hey guys,

Looking for two hot Tumblr clip.

1. 2 guys on bed one laying on his back and the other on his knees in front of him. Camera angled to only see guys on his knees. The guy on knees is sucking guy on back slowly saying "you deserve this""you're such a stud" then sucks him off.

2. Two guys again, one on a large couch and the other on his knees wearing the backward cap. The guy on his knees says "use me, yeah use me" then sucks off other guys.Other guys finish and say "woof! that was unexpected before work"

Can anyone out there help me find these clips?


Wow the second video sounds really good !
 
  • Like
Reactions: RATA1988
I think they'll both be back for seconds!
Have you noticed, tho, that having a women behind the camera (or anywhere involved in the proceedings) is a dick-wilter? At least for me. It's like trying to buy a jockstrap when you're a teenager (not that anyone does that anymore) at the sports store and some woman is there. Or, worse, women, who work behind the counter at adult stores. ugh. so embarrassing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dukttape
What insecure guys say when they’re showing affection of any sort to another man.
Essentially, yes. It's a way a guy expresses love or affection or even sexual activity but protects himself from the charge of being guy by uttering the magic words. It reveals precisely the opposite, of course. It's like when someone says, "I'm no racist, but..." they're going to say something racist.
It might be used, say, in a situation between, say, two college roomies and one might say, say, "Dude, no homo, but I'm out of underwear. Can I borrow some?"
These three simple syllables are a social scientist's dream come true.
 
Have you noticed, tho, that having a women behind the camera (or anywhere involved in the proceedings) is a dick-wilter? At least for me. It's like trying to buy a jockstrap when you're a teenager (not that anyone does that anymore) at the sports store and some woman is there. Or, worse, women, who work behind the counter at adult stores. ugh. so embarrassing.
Is a jock strap more taboo than regular underwear? It's just clothes, but we don't wear them over here so.... I don't really know.
 
Is a jock strap more taboo than regular underwear? It's just clothes, but we don't wear them over here so.... I don't really know.
Glad you asked. And assuming you're actually NOT Mrs. Bouquet/Bucket as your avatar shows, and as an expert jockstrap wearer and aficionado (Or perhaps "Aficia-NADS-oh!") I'll tell you that jockstraps were the norm in America until perhaps as late as the 90's. I base that on experience but also on the superb set of secret lockerroom videos that a guy names Somebody Franck took and which you can find if you goole "Straight off the Mat Franco." They're real dudes in real lorckerrooms and thankfully there are still jockstraps a-plenty. However, in the 90's (and perhaps earlier) compression shorts (ugh) took over and the jock has been in decline ever since. Plenty of articles on the internet attest to their decline. It's too bad really. For guys of my generation it was a rite of passage, a mark of manhood to wear your jocks. Comp shorts suck anyway. Whoever decided they were anywhere close to providing the support of a jock was fooling himself. However, younger guys in America now consider them odd (and to be honest, as one teammate of mine said, "What's so athletic about having your ass hanging out?") and often gay.

I know that in the UK they're not common, and truth be told, sports briefs are just as good. To me, tho, and even tho' I'm not really interested in ass, they remain the icon of masculinity.
 
Glad you asked. And assuming you're actually NOT Mrs. Bouquet/Bucket as your avatar shows, and as an expert jockstrap wearer and aficionado (Or perhaps "Aficia-NADS-oh!") I'll tell you that jockstraps were the norm in America until perhaps as late as the 90's. I base that on experience but also on the superb set of secret lockerroom videos that a guy names Somebody Franck took and which you can find if you goole "Straight off the Mat Franco." They're real dudes in real lorckerrooms and thankfully there are still jockstraps a-plenty. However, in the 90's (and perhaps earlier) compression shorts (ugh) took over and the jock has been in decline ever since. Plenty of articles on the internet attest to their decline. It's too bad really. For guys of my generation it was a rite of passage, a mark of manhood to wear your jocks. Comp shorts suck anyway. Whoever decided they were anywhere close to providing the support of a jock was fooling himself. However, younger guys in America now consider them odd (and to be honest, as one teammate of mine said, "What's so athletic about having your ass hanging out?") and often gay.

I know that in the UK they're not common, and truth be told, sports briefs are just as good. To me, tho, and even tho' I'm not really interested in ass, they remain the icon of masculinity.
Damn, thanks for such a good reply! I've always wondered... why is the ass cheeks exposed on a jockstrap, what purpose does it serve??
 
Not sure about this one

GayForIt - Free Gay Porn Videos - Str8 Swallowed by friend

Would love to see more of these guys!
I think they'll both be back for seconds!
I remember when this first appeared online. It was being passed around porn blogs and at some point the woman who recorded it stumbled upon it. She said she had no idea how it ended up online but confirmed the guy getting his cock sucked was her straight ex boyfriend and the guy doing the sucking was her gay friend. She said before they broke up the two guys did start hanging out a lot after this video but didn't know if anything else happened between them. She gave their names and it was easy to search FB and verify... Easily one of the hottest videos online to me. I just wish that damn song wasn't playing the whole time.
 
Hey guys,

Looking for two hot Tumblr clip.

1. 2 guys on bed one laying on his back and the other on his knees in front of him. Camera angled to only see guys on his knees. The guy on knees is sucking guy on back slowly saying "you deserve this""you're such a stud" then sucks him off.

2. Two guys again, one on a large couch and the other on his knees wearing the backward cap. The guy on his knees says "use me, yeah use me" then sucks off other guys.Other guys finish and say "woof! that was unexpected before work"

Can anyone out there help me find these clips?
Is the one on the floor a ginger?
 
There are 6 men (more or less straight/bi) and 1 girl. : VIDEO HERE
The blond guy is clearly bi.
All the guys noticed that one of their friend has a huge dick (the one with the tattoo around his biceps).
Of course the blond guy is more than happy to suck it (24.40)
Loved watchung them growing up. Had a crush on cole, I believe thats his name. The one with the nice long dick.