Straight guys doing not straight things

Not to disappoint anyone, but these hotties were a couple. Swear the brunette was named like Adam, I think? They had a bunch of videos at one point, not sure what happened between them, or if they are posting their own content.

Not to disappoint anyone, but these hotties were a couple. Swear the brunette was named like Adam, I think? They had a bunch of videos at one point, not sure what happened between them, or if they are posting their own content.
I think the original point of the thread was forgotten long ago and now people just post videos they find that give no indication anyone in it is possibly straight

Any vids where the friend cums on the other guy? There was a hot one posted here a few months ago from some cam site where the guy was saying -sorry bro- and then nutted on his face

I think the original point of the thread was forgotten long ago and now people just post videos they find that give no indication anyone in it is possibly straight
Exactly. There are multiple vids where the guys aren't even pretending to be straight. And those are just the ones that are actually doing something gay, not just flashing the camera or some other off topic stupidity. Even if the guys were known/suspected of being gay, at least pretending would be something.

Exactly. There are multiple vids where the guys aren't even pretending to be straight. And those are just the ones that are actually doing something gay, not just flashing the camera or some other off topic stupidity. Even if the guys were known/suspected of being gay, at least pretending would be something.
Yep. I rarely bother reading the latest posts in this thread anymore, I just sort by likes to find the hot videos. Seems like all the best ones were already posted long ago.

Reactions: RoyFabiano