Straight guys doing not straight things

I absolutely love all those ambient noises. It adds to the immersion for me.
I can get that. I just find them insanely distracting, unnecessary, and odd. Like…why are there birds chirping, dogs barking, cars honking, roosters crowing, and a group of revving bikers passing by in your bedroom? I’d much rather hear the sounds of passion and some naughty verbal lol.

I can get that. I just find them insanely distracting, unnecessary, and odd. Like…why are there birds chirping, dogs barking, cars honking, roosters crowing, and a group of revving bikers passing by in your bedroom? I’d much rather hear the sounds of passion and some naughty verbal lol.
That's fair. It all comes down to the recording equipment too. Specifically, that video sounds like the camera is by the window, near a busy street. Sounds of vehicles driving by and animals making noise in public places is pretty common in some countries. It's just part of the local allure.
Too bad all of it drowns out the conversations or heavy breathing (if there were any). So it's not like they added those noises in the video. They're just there, and didn't bother to edit the final product.