Straight guys talking about their dick size or load size

Mr FoxFoxFox

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone have any videos of straight guys casually talking about their dick size or load size. Tom Segura got me into this because he has clips of him just saying he's a shooter with a big dick. Also, the word shooter is very hot.
can you share the clips with us?

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does anyone have any videos of straight guys casually talking about their dick size or load size. Tom Segura got me into this because he has clips of him just saying he's a shooter with a big dick. Also, the word shooter is very hot.
I miss the days when guys can talk about stuff from movies music videogames and their cocks ..

These days have to be careful what say around guys as if say wrong thing then branded gay or queer .. which in my case I am gay and everyone knows it .. but if men were able to talk about stuff more openly.. and someone mentions something odd about their dick or something.. then can talk about it and say dude that’s not good.. or they have same issues or know someone that does..

I was chatting one time with a guy .. ( he was 20 I was 24). And he mentioned something personal about himself.. I figured he’d tell me he was gay.. but that wasn’t the case.. he then started telling me about his third testicle .. said he’s had it for couple years.

This kind of scared me . As he just thought it was a third one.. it took me several times to get him to let me see .. as he was straight .. and I showed him this testicle.. it wasn’t completely shaped like one..

So he goes gets it checked out .. it’s a tumor .. he’s freaking out..” fuck man I’m 20 years old and I’ve got cancer”

I told him it’s a tumor.. that doesn’t mean it’s automatically cancer .. I waited in waiting room with his family and I found out his father had one removed. When he was around 30 .. and everything was fine ..

He never told his son about this as he felt awkward talking to his son about his penis..

But they talked about it afterwards and his dad apologized .. it’s not like his dad could have known his son would have same issue

So I kind of have this way to get guys to talk about anything with me. Even a co worker when he came into work complaining about his asshole was hurting and felt like a lump at his hole. I got him to show me ( in bathroom of course) told him it was a hemorrhoid.. he said he wasn’t gay and never had anything in his ass ..

I had to explain to him that’s not what cause hemorrhoids.. sever constipation or diarrhea can cause them.

So these days.. guys think it’s gay if try talking about their penis

nottohide

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I miss the days when guys can talk about stuff from movies music videogames and their cocks ..

These days have to be careful what say around guys as if say wrong thing then branded gay or queer .. which in my case I am gay and everyone knows it .. but if men were able to talk about stuff more openly.. and someone mentions something odd about their dick or something.. then can talk about it and say dude that’s not good.. or they have same issues or know someone that does..

I was chatting one time with a guy .. ( he was 20 I was 24). And he mentioned something personal about himself.. I figured he’d tell me he was gay.. but that wasn’t the case.. he then started telling me about his third testicle .. said he’s had it for couple years.

This kind of scared me . As he just thought it was a third one.. it took me several times to get him to let me see .. as he was straight .. and I showed him this testicle.. it wasn’t completely shaped like one..

So he goes gets it checked out .. it’s a tumor .. he’s freaking out..” fuck man I’m 20 years old and I’ve got cancer”

I told him it’s a tumor.. that doesn’t mean it’s automatically cancer .. I waited in waiting room with his family and I found out his father had one removed. When he was around 30 .. and everything was fine ..

He never told his son about this as he felt awkward talking to his son about his penis..

But they talked about it afterwards and his dad apologized .. it’s not like his dad could have known his son would have same issue

So I kind of have this way to get guys to talk about anything with me. Even a co worker when he came into work complaining about his asshole was hurting and felt like a lump at his hole. I got him to show me ( in bathroom of course) told him it was a hemorrhoid.. he said he wasn’t gay and never had anything in his ass ..

I had to explain to him that’s not what cause hemorrhoids.. sever constipation or diarrhea can cause them.

Yea it sucks, just thought id look

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This was wild. The other day my coworker basically just told me he has a small dick. He and I were grabbing a beer after work, and we were talking about what we were each working on. He was talking about how our boss is hounding him on a project and "grinding my fucking dick"

I said "be careful, he might grind it off" just stupid banter.

Then my coworker said "Yeah, I should be careful, there is not much down there to begin with!"
We both paused, then we both burst out laughing.

He is a good natured guy, and I think he felt comfortable saying it. But he basically just told me he has a small dick. Wild.

Reactions: maroon1040

thisisfunbutimjustlooking

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
This was wild. The other day my coworker basically just told me he has a small dick. He and I were grabbing a beer after work, and we were talking about what we were each working on. He was talking about how our boss is hounding him on a project and "grinding my fucking dick"

I said "be careful, he might grind it off" just stupid banter.

Then my coworker said "Yeah, I should be careful, there is not much down there to begin with!"
We both paused, then we both burst out laughing.

He is a good natured guy, and I think he felt comfortable saying it. But he basically just told me he has a small dick. Wild.
When he mentioned having a small one, did you just say, "Can't relate." Haha

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Your premise warrants a challenge. When exactly were "the days" when guys could talk about "stuff from movies music videogames and their cocks?" Is it your assertion that guys now will only talk about stuff from movies, music, and video games, but not their cocks; or, are cocks included in the discussion but not movies, or music, or video games? I suspect you lament the paucity of cock-talk. More to the point, I don't think there ever was a time when guys regularly talked about their cocks, and this time is no different from any other time.

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Your premise warrants a challenge. When exactly were "the days" when guys could talk about "stuff from movies music videogames and their cocks?" Is it your assertion that guys now will only talk about stuff from movies, music, and video games, but not their cocks; or, are cocks included in the discussion but not movies, or music, or video games? I suspect you lament the paucity of cock-talk. More to the point, I don't think there ever was a time when guys regularly talked about their cocks, and this time is no different from any other time.
This. Exactly this. ^^^^

When exactly, where these days where we could just openly talk about such things, ILoveGames48? I am particularly referencing "cock-talk". If anything, now might be the "best" it's ever been; and here and now, we certainly are not a point with this type of conversation is even remotely on the table as a normal, acceptable topic among guys. As a millennial, I grew up in the 90s and early 2000s and homophobia was rampant. It was never acceptable then, it was outright dangerous to even enter that territory. And 90's homophobia was tame compared to each decade that preceded it. So yes, please clarify as I don't think your reality, is well, the reality.

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Back then.. it seemed like the more secretive you had to be the more guys would joke around and talk about cocks sex and stuff like that.. this day and age.. if a guy mentions cock ina way he shouldn’t he is branded a queer

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Back then.. it seemed like the more secretive you had to be the more guys would joke around and talk about cocks sex and stuff like that.. this day and age.. if a guy mentions cock ina way he shouldn’t he is branded a queer
Oh how I wish that were so for me. To this day I am still mostly closeted in my bisexuality. Testing the waters and exploring my "gay side" back in the 90's and early 00's was such a difficult balancing act of trying to read signals while also trying to carefully send signals in such a way that gave me the ability to maintain "deniable plausibility" in the event my advances were not reciprocated. The consequences were just too high. That still mostly holds true today, though things are better than they were 20+ years ago. Thanks to the internet, it's easier to find people, but the internet also comes with its own host of issues.

Reactions: S_Dick

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Back when? I don't think anything has changed except for the maturity of some of us.

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When he mentioned having a small one, did you just say, "Can't relate." Haha
Haha, na. He’s a buddy. I just laughed with him. Didn’t turn it on him and rub it in

If he asked where I “stand” I would have been happy to tell him I can’t relate

Reactions: maroon1040

Kanashi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If anyone has any vids of guys casually talking abt that stuff, feel free to post
not trying to be confrontational, but do you really think it's common for guys to have a sfw conversation about the size of their penises and actually record it?

have you encountered such videos before? like, in a movie or tv show?

Last edited:

nottohide

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
not trying to be confrontational, but do you really think it's common for guys to have a sfw conversation about the size of their penises and actually record it?

have you encountered such videos before? like, in a movie or tv show?
I have seen it irl before and online. Idk abt ppl recording it, but that's why i made the thread lol. I sent the link to a video of Tom Segura talking about his

Reactions: Newaccount2420