Struggle

Fencepost

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, you came to this

Yet did the typical man in AAW thing of turning nasty when a woman is not telling you exactly what you wanted to hear. Even resorting to numerous personal attacks:

These are in fact Trump's methods.

And then there's this

*Angles head submissively to one side and flutters eyelashes. "I'm weally sowwy Fencepost." And returns to kitchen. *

Perhaps a more tactful approach on my part would have been better, given that you are taking denial and over-defensiveness to a whole new level. Showing such strong determination to only hear / believe what you want to hear / believe is a fairly strong indicator that someone such as yourself would be susceptible to exactly the type of scenario that I have described. By all means continue to believe that I am 'just being mean' if you so desire, but nothing could be further from the truth. Due to the fact that you are really coming across as a sexist, sleazy, dinosaur in this thread, I have lost a considerable amount of respect for you, and am now rooting for the Ukrainian woman. If she can either spin it out for a couple more years, or move her family into your house, she will most certainly get a high five from me. I can see that there are clearly reasons why an old fart such as yourself ever typed "Ukrainian wife" into google in the first place, and I wish you both good luck with it.
You are exactly right. I lashed back way harder than you deserved. I went overboard, and have no excuse for it. My main source of anger was that it seemed you did not take me seriously, and instead mocked me. That is how I read it. It seemed that you attacked the character of my girlfriend, and I reacted with anger. I hit back much too hard. It would have been much better to sit back a bit and let the emotion subside, and then offer a better response. I did not, and I apologize. Good luck to you, swoon. I mean that. I have no more negative feelings towards you.

I do wonder what sort of cheese would be appropriate to pair with your particular sort of whine?

It has to reek of desperation and old man scrotum so, maybe a gorgonzola on a light, airy cracked pepper water cracker perhaps?

Reactions: 950483

Fencepost

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do wonder what sort of cheese would be appropriate to pair with your particular sort of whine?

It has to reek of desperation and old man scrotum so, maybe a gorgonzola on a light, airy cracked pepper water cracker perhaps?
Priceless. You did that quite well. I am sure you are proud of yourself. Hold that thought while I go get some popcorn. Then you may continue. Please.

Reactions: Deedeemarie

Please feel free to post more.
Why thank you, kind sir, for granting me permission to post in AAW.
Ok then.
@Bonfire Please would you do me the honour of being my +1 for the wedding? I did promise him that I'd behave myself, so I won't be able to do the usual stuff people do, like getting completely shitfaced, fighting, shagging the bridesmaids, telling the MOB she's a cunt, etc.. I'll have to rely on you to be the sensible one.

Fencepost

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why thank you, kind sir, for granting me permission to post in AAW.
Ok then.
@Bonfire Please would you do me the honour of being my +1 for the wedding? I did promise him that I'd behave myself, so I won't be able to do the usual stuff people do, like getting completely shitfaced, fighting, shagging the bridesmaids, telling the MOB she's a cunt, etc.. I'll have to rely on you to be the sensible one.
For fuck's sake, woman! Leave me the fuck alone! You WIN, for God's sake. You win. Stop pouring acid on my soul! I am floundering in the most important moral battle of my life, and you shit all over me. Yes, I reacted badly to you. YES! I admit it. I lashed back at you. I apologized. What more do you want? Why do you push and push and push and push? Leave me the fuck alone! I am in pain and I am sad and I am struggling, and you treat me like a dirty bug. You shit on me and laugh at me and pour spite on me. Leave me alone! The same for goddamned Bonfire too. You hate me for what? Because I am am not up to your perfect standards? Because I dared to attack you? I reacted out of pain and anger, and this was unforgivable to you. Do you feel righteous? Do you feel vindicated? Do you love to cause pain? What kind of human are you? You win. You succeeded in tearing me down and stepping on my guts. You win. Are you satisfied? Do you feel pleasure? Do you need to come back at me AGAIN, and take another stab? I am a human being in pain and confusion, and you ripped me and shat on me. My situation is real. My girlfriend and her family are real. The war is real. I am not all the things you say I am. I am just a human, and this is not good enough for you. Why do you love to attack and destroy people? Why? What satisfaction does it give you? What do you accomplish, other than to cause further pain? What were you trying to expose, or to show to be false? What? For fuck's sake, woman! Leave me alone! You have done enough with your ugliness and hatred. What kind of despicable animal says such things as you say? Gather your self satisfaction and go away! Do you have a compulsive need to shove me down again? Do you deeply need to show the entire world how false and cheap you think I am? I am not false and I am not cheap. I am simply human. What is wrong with you? You win. You proved that you can make people feel like total shit. It worked. You win. You got your prize. Does this make you happy? Now just go away.

OP, you're someone I've had on block for a considerable amount of time. I know that I and other users can be abrasive at times, some users more than others.... But it might not exclusively be that a percentage of female users on here are mean.

No, you should not cheat if you're actually serious about your relationship with this woman, and you damn fucking well know it. Yes, you behaved like a bit of an ass when people posted things you didn't want to hear. No, it doesn't invalidate any of the answers you've received as being potentially applicable.

Fencepost

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OP, you're someone I've had on block for a considerable amount of time. I know that I and other users can be abrasive at times, some users more than others.... But it might not exclusively be that a percentage of female users on here are mean.

No, you should not cheat if you're actually serious about your relationship with this woman, and you damn fucking well know it. Yes, you behaved like a bit of an ass when people posted things you didn't want to hear. No, it doesn't invalidate any of the answers you've received as being potentially applicable.
Thank-you for your straight-up answer. You were kind enough to not ridicule me or insult me, or say ugly things about people who are important to me. I am sorry you felt the need to block me, but I will not pry into your reasons. Thanks for taking the time to give a serious reply.

For fuck's sake, woman! Leave me the fuck alone! You WIN, for God's sake. You win. Stop pouring acid on my soul! I am floundering in the most important moral battle of my life, and you shit all over me. Yes, I reacted badly to you. YES! I admit it. I lashed back at you. I apologized. What more do you want? Why do you push and push and push and push? Leave me the fuck alone! I am in pain and I am sad and I am struggling, and you treat me like a dirty bug. You shit on me and laugh at me and pour spite on me. Leave me alone! The same for goddamned Bonfire too. You hate me for what? Because I am am not up to your perfect standards? Because I dared to attack you? I reacted out of pain and anger, and this was unforgivable to you. Do you feel righteous? Do you feel vindicated? Do you love to cause pain? What kind of human are you? You win. You succeeded in tearing me down and stepping on my guts. You win. Are you satisfied? Do you feel pleasure? Do you need to come back at me AGAIN, and take another stab? I am a human being in pain and confusion, and you ripped me and shat on me. My situation is real. My girlfriend and her family are real. The war is real. I am not all the things you say I am. I am just a human, and this is not good enough for you. Why do you love to attack and destroy people? Why? What satisfaction does it give you? What do you accomplish, other than to cause further pain? What were you trying to expose, or to show to be false? What? For fuck's sake, woman! Leave me alone! You have done enough with your ugliness and hatred. What kind of despicable animal says such things as you say? Gather your self satisfaction and go away! Do you have a compulsive need to shove me down again? Do you deeply need to show the entire world how false and cheap you think I am? I am not false and I am not cheap. I am simply human. What is wrong with you? You win. You proved that you can make people feel like total shit. It worked. You win. You got your prize. Does this make you happy? Now just go away.
Well, that seemed a bit unnecessary. There was no acid pouring or nastiness in the last post.

Yes, you're hurting. Yes, you're concerned for your gf's safety. Yes, you're sexually frustrated. Does that give you carte blanche to fly off the handle? Nope. And i think you've been around long enough to know that we womenfolk do not take kindly to being told what to do/our opinions are wrong... which IMO is what brought the ire you experienced.

I truly hope you're able to get your emotions in check and your girlfriend and her family are safe.

Reactions: MisterB and 950483

@Fencepost
When I first saw this thread I thought you were an excruciatingly lonely old man, and that you were probably kind, generous, and gullible. I gave my opinions and advice only with the best intentions. My wish was simply that a lonely old man would find the genuine love and companionship that he craved, instead of wasting his years, efforts, and hard earned cash on something that, however you define it, is quite clearly unfulfilling. I thought that perhaps you could put the "relationship" into the same box as Schrodinger's cat, and find a meaningful relationship with someone who likes you instead of your money and whatever else is in it for them. I'm sure most people here have been someone's fool at some point in their lives; we've all been there, so I wasn't specifically calling you an idiot. As I see it in the worst case scenario it is a scam, and even in the absolute best case scenario it is a sham.

Your responses changed my views. After your outpourings of rage I now think that you want to pay women for sex and "relationships" because you are controlling, self-centred, and do not see them as human beings, and most certainly not as equals.

I overlooked a couple of things in your original post:
When I was overseas last year, I had occasion to go to Dubai about once a month. I could have had a no strings attached, very beautiful hooker each time I went. I had the money, and Lord knows I was horny enough.
When I was working in Central Asia a few years earlier, I was in bed with 18 women in my first 18 months there.

Entitled as fuck. Human beings don't do that to other human beings I'm afraid. Why are you even telling us this?

And this:
her little old lady mom

So; If you are in your 60's, and your "girlfriend" is over 20 years younger than you, then how old is her mother? Yet being called an old fart seems to rankle you.

No judgements were made about your "girlfriend's" character - you imagined all that. I think that she is doing what she has to do for herself and her family, as any human being would for the people they care about. You just have to hope that once she finally makes it to the US and builds a life for herself that she has no other aspirations in life than to look after the elderly and infirm. She might even do it I think, but I doubt that she will ever come to the US without her family - she loves them, something that you unfortunately will never understand.
It is far easier to get to anywhere in Europe from the Ukraine than it is to get to the US because there is less bureaucracy, so hopefully she is working on that angle.
I hope this helps to explain where I'm coming from.

Well, that seemed a bit unnecessary. There was no acid pouring or nastiness in the last post.

Yes, you're hurting. Yes, you're concerned for your gf's safety. Yes, you're sexually frustrated. Does that give you carte blanche to fly off the handle? Nope. And i think you've been around long enough to know that we womenfolk do not take kindly to being told what to do/our opinions are wrong... which IMO is what brought the ire you experienced.

I truly hope you're able to get your emotions in check and your girlfriend and her family are safe.
Thankyou. You are correct, I do not take kindly to either being told to STFU or being given permission to post. I'm not 'bae for pay' so I don't have to put up with any of that shit.