View
Sexuality
No Response

gabrielfoxxy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've posted him numerous times in this thread, that's Sebastián Castillo hes a Venezuelan stripper who is mainly based in Bogota and dances at Theatron (the largest gay club in Latin America) in Bogota
He is not venezuelan he is Colombian , his accent is completaly Colombian

joselowe

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Do you think the guy in the audience is a plant? Or do these guys just randomly throat fuck strangers?
I've blown strippers in public in Mexico, Colombia and San Francisco, the video above is of Diego Barrios, I think he's Brazilian don't know if that's allowed in the clubs there so I don't know if that's a plant or not.

michaelshc

Experimental Member
Media
Damn this stuff is pretty insane. I thought my shows were wild, I may pay for a memebership here because I am curious now. I am a bachelorette party male stripper and I dont really want to say what happens in shows but this stuff is insane. If anyone has links or can point me in the right direction of interesting male dancer post on this thread please do.

I am also interested in actual male strippers to chat with if u have a website and here. I will be back often cause some interesting content and I am curious what happens in other dancers shows.

Reactions: rob_ and Enriqueboy

oliml

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sebastian Castillo he is Colombian, Straight and a douchebag , i know it cause i live in the same city, he use to sell videos on Whatsapp way to expensive and way to short
But he lets guys suck him off right? I have seen many videos of guys sucking him off on stage