Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So it’s been almost two months since I sucked my first cock, do I anticipate doing it again, idk. The guy has hit me up a couple of more times asking if I would like to go on anymore hikes. My relationship lately has been pretty sexless and I must say I feel that is causing my bi side to open up more and more

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I agree with the wife my friend!!! Men love sucking cock and get immense physical, emotional and mental pleasure from pleasing another man in this way.....sucking another man's cock feels (and tastes) like the most natural thing in the world......truth......

I get a lot of psychological pleasure from being naked on my knees and performing oral on my fuckbuddy while he is standing ot sitting down.

There is something so subservient about this act in this position that brings me immense enjoyment.

Of course my fuckbuddy loves it and enjoys it on a variety of levels. Dick being sucked by someone who wants to happily do it, but also the power and control he has over me. Makes him feel very strong and masculine and yes it makes me feel feminine and I enjoy that feeling. He will go from happily stroking my face to pulling me aggressively up by my hair to either kiss me or suck on my nipples. I cant begin to tell you its a wonderful erotic feeling to be manhandled and "mistreated" like that.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I get a lot of psychological pleasure from being naked on my knees and performing oral on my fuckbuddy while he is standing ot sitting down.

There is something so subservient about this act in this position that brings me immense enjoyment.

Of course my fuckbuddy loves it and enjoys it on a variety of levels. Dick being sucked by someone who wants to happily do it, but also the power and control he has over me. Makes him feel very strong and masculine and yes it makes me feel feminine and I enjoy that feeling. He will go from happily stroking my face to pulling me aggressively up by my hair to either kiss me or suck on my nipples. I cant begin to tell you its a wonderful erotic feeling to be manhandled and "mistreated" like that.
Im with you 100% on this my friend.......I feel a great feeling of peace and contentment while sucking another man's cock.....hearing, seeing and feeling....knowing.....the pleasure I am giving him.......makes me hard as a rock myself........love it....

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Im with you 100% on this my friend.......I feel a great feeling of peace and contentment while sucking another man's cock.....hearing, seeing and feeling....knowing.....the pleasure I am giving him.......makes me hard as a rock myself........love it....
Agree, I think the feeling of peace and contentment goes both ways as well.

If I happen to spend the night or a few days with my fuckbuddy, there has been times during my stay, where he will be sitting on his couch and having a glass of scotch and watching TV and asks me to perform oral him. Not to cum, not to lead to more sex, just to suck his cock while he is relaxing. I do understand that as often I wish girls I have been with, would do that for me in that particular setting. I wouldnt even dare ask a girl to do this for me, because I know the kind of response and abuse I would get, lol.

Not only do I suck his cock while he is relaxing, but I thank him for the opportunity to allow him feel at peace and relax.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Agree, I think the feeling of peace and contentment goes both ways as well.

If I happen to spend the night or a few days with my fuckbuddy, there has been times during my stay, where he will be sitting on his couch and having a glass of scotch and watching TV and asks me to perform oral him. Not to cum, not to lead to more sex, just to suck his cock while he is relaxing. I do understand that as often I wish girls I have been with, would do that for me in that particular setting. I wouldnt even dare ask a girl to do this for me, because I know the kind of response and abuse I would get, lol.

Not only do I suck his cock while he is relaxing, but I thank him for the opportunity to allow him feel at peace and relax.
Nice......and I agree......only another man will do this and enjoy it......we truly love sucking cock.....love it......

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Nice......and I agree......only another man will do this and enjoy it......we truly love sucking cock.....love it......
Its a good point, we do love it.

Whenever he asks him to perform oral in this setting, I do it obediently without even a moment's hesitation.

I will strip completely down and be naked, remove his cock from his pants while he is still clothed and just start sucking away. I do this because I enjoy it and so does he especially more so, the power dynamics of me being completely submissive and on my knees naked while he is just relaxing watching TV fully clothed, serving my dominant fuckbuddy.

I deliberately do this especially more so because he find its it so hot and desirable to have this complete dominance over me.

Im not sure its suited to everyone to have such a massive power imbalance, but for us it works and works well. If anything I enjoy the misbalance of power between us more so than him and he knows that too.

tray765

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes!! You cannot tell me after these videos that an erect penis was not meant to be in a man’s mouth. The way a man’s mouth produces more saliva than usual to coat the other hunks thick and hard cock is beautiful to witness and it just seems perfect and natural seeing a man with a penis between his lips. The LOVE and ENJOY the feeling of that meaty stick of male flesh in their mouths cause they know they are pleasing another man in the process. And when the penis cannot hold back any longer, the cum shoots out into each man’s mouth and mixes in with the excess saliva filling each corner of his mouth. Sucking dick is the most masculine thing a man can do. Men love cock and are superior at cock sucking.
man with cum.mov

RPReplay_Final1661431076.mov

Hunk sucking cock.mov

Iwanthead

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So many of these comments I agree with. And I wish I was as articulate as most. But for me, when a hard cock first enters my mouth, it's like it was meant to be there. And when the head of his cock pops down into my throat, it is the most intense sexual excitment for me.
I need my cock in your mouth/ throat

Iwanthead

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Its a good point, we do love it.

Whenever he asks him to perform oral in this setting, I do it obediently without even a moment's hesitation.

I will strip completely down and be naked, remove his cock from his pants while he is still clothed and just start sucking away. I do this because I enjoy it and so does he especially more so, the power dynamics of me being completely submissive and on my knees naked while he is just relaxing watching TV fully clothed, serving my dominant fuckbuddy.

I deliberately do this especially more so because he find its it so hot and desirable to have this complete dominance over me.

Im not sure its suited to everyone to have such a massive power imbalance, but for us it works and works well. If anything I enjoy the misbalance of power between us more so than him and he knows that too.
I want to be next

• Love
Reactions: bi2 and Mister2101

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I want to be next
Thanks thats a lovely thing to say.

I just do it also, because it makes my fuckbuddy so happy and relaxed. Its why I do it for him, without any reservation or hesitation whatsoever. We dont play games or have agendas here, we enjoy sex with each other and love that we both can satisfy each other in different ways.

In my own way, I am able to express and thank him for being kind enough to take me from behind and fuck me. The way my fuckbuddy makes me feel before, during and after being fucked by him, the least I could do is to perform oral on him whenever and where ever he wants. I guess I feel grateful and indebted by the way orgasmic way he makes me feel but also allows me to engage in my fetishes and role plays as well.

Him getting me to perform oral on him, on command at his choosing, if anything I feel I am the one taking advantage as he makes me feel so sensual and sexy on the inside and outside when he fucks me.

Littleone68

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a random thought today. I've sucked a dick (once or twice, same guy) but I've never kissed a man. Something about that struck me as odd.
I would suck anyone's dick but would not kiss them

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I had a random thought today. I've sucked a dick (once or twice, same guy) but I've never kissed a man. Something about that struck me as odd.

I would suck anyone's dick but would not kiss them

Do what you feel comfortable doing, never feel pressured to do something youre not comfortable with.

It took me a long time to come around to kissing, that was despite, having sucked cock and taken a cock inside me from behind.

Funnily enough kissing was like the final barrier for me to explore. It happened after my first fuckbuddy fucked me and bred me. I felt such an intense feeling of closeness with him and him with me, that I actually initiated the kiss. He did want to kiss me for a long time, but didnt want to rush me nor pressure me into doing it.

While Im not really into kissing now, nor is my partner, I will always kiss back if he kisses me. It usually happens when he is so horny and just completely lets go of any resistance he may have.

Soxfan90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So it’s been almost two months since I sucked my first cock, do I anticipate doing it again, idk. The guy has hit me up a couple of more times asking if I would like to go on anymore hikes. My relationship lately has been pretty sexless and I must say I feel that is causing my bi side to open up more and more
Do you think you’ll open it up to taking some cock in the ass? Can’t imagine the lucky first guy who gets to enter your virgin hole.

Reactions: diver6