Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I sucked my first cock, it wasn’t this “magical” experience like some have made it seem like it would be
It is totaly fine. I sucked quite some cocks, and it is okay not to feel very exited. For me the most intense and overwhelming feelings come from bottoming. Maybe you should try some)

yusufkhanz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
the smell and taste of a penis and balls are so good it's hard to describe but a penis has a certain scent even when the guy is freshly showered there's still a scent not a bad one but it smells like skin i guess, i sucked my first uncut penis 2 years ago and i will never forget the scent it was like nothing i eve smelled before and the taste of the foreskin was amazing
I love this scent. I love the smell of a woman too, it's sweet and floral, it feels pleasant. But when I'm buried in a guy's crotch and smell and taste that musk, I feel perverted, filthy.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
While I do love sucking cock, I do it more so as my fuckbuddy loves the power and control he has over me.

There has been times if we spend time together at his place, he will just say to me randomly, "Get undress and on your knees". Obeying him, comes naturally to me, I dont even give it a second thought.

This of course is a massive turn on for me and for him, having me on my knees and taking his cock out of his pants while he is totally clothed and performing oral while Im naked is as submissive as it can get lol.

Powerful role plays involved here.

tray765

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There you go my friend.........that thinking, curiosity and desire are only going to get stronger and stronger.....let go any inhibitions or reservations.....and let it happen.....you're going to love it.....
I love the way you worded this. I love the feeling of a penis in my mouth even in my young 20s now. Knowing I am giving pleasure to another hunk is great, but I just love sucking on cock so much. It’s like an addiction as you said. I just give in more and more and I am soon rewarded with a thick warm liquid pulsing from his penis. Of course, I don’t stop sucking even while he’s pulsing cum out in my mouth or after he’s finished cumming. I could suck his dick for hours honestly, maybe even give him a nice muscle massage while I’m at it

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I feel perverted, filthy.
Same, I think its because its such a depraved carnal dirty act, it turns me on.

So much so, when I was younger, I have cummed (handsfree) while performing oral. It obviously didnt stop me, as back then, I was up and ready to go, a couple of minutes later. lol.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Me too. Once that first mushroom head entered my mouth, I was hooked.

Addictive most definitely. Making a man cum in your mouth because you performed oral on him, is an extremely powerful sensual and sexual feeling to experience. I am not a fan of cum nor do I ever like the taste, but its never stopped me from swallowing his seed. For me its about performing oral sex properly from start to finish.

I would be so surprised if any guy who had a good first time experience with oral, did not ever try it again.

Bigredlobster

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I enjoy sucking cock but only done with a few guys and with too much time in between so I never feel like I'm doing all that great. Although I did just get a load straight down my throat for the first time which was good, was expecting it just on my tongue :imp:

Reactions: bijockfl and bi2

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love the way you worded this. I love the feeling of a penis in my mouth even in my young 20s now. Knowing I am giving pleasure to another hunk is great, but I just love sucking on cock so much. It’s like an addiction as you said. I just give in more and more and I am soon rewarded with a thick warm liquid pulsing from his penis. Of course, I don’t stop sucking even while he’s pulsing cum out in my mouth or after he’s finished cumming. I could suck his dick for hours honestly, maybe even give him a nice muscle massage while I’m at it
Once your have felt and tasted another man's cock there is no going back.......it's that good.......its such an enjoyable, pleasurable experience....such a turn on......and it feels so good to get over all your inhibitions and to "let go".....giving into to the strong sexual desire and sexual hunger inside of you......and just start sucking his cock.....uuummmm.....I love it....

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Once your have felt and tasted another man's cock there is no going back.......it's that good.......its such an enjoyable, pleasurable experience....such a turn on......and it feels so good to get over all your inhibitions and to "let go".....giving into to the strong sexual desire and sexual hunger inside of you......and just start sucking his cock.....uuummmm.....I love it....
Letting go, leads to depravity, which leads to good sex.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I enjoy sucking cock but only done with a few guys and with too much time in between so I never feel like I'm doing all that great. Although I did just get a load straight down my throat for the first time which was good, was expecting it just on my tongue :imp:

I am no expert and probably poor at myself, however, I have had excited recipients and that along with my enthusiasm and eagerness goes a long way towards being good at it, at the very least they have enjoyed it.

Interestingly, I prefer oral by a woman, not because they are better but because I love a woman naked on her knees pleasing me.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Which makes me wonder, why do girls make a big deal about oral sex?
That's a great question. Many women still out there in the world who aren't interested or inclined to suck cock.......yet so many men literally love sucking cock, myself included.......thoughts anyone?

tray765

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's a great question. Many women still out there in the world who aren't interested or inclined to suck cock.......yet so many men literally love sucking cock, myself included.......thoughts anyone?
I think it may have to deal with the fact that men suck cock way more often than women do, so it isn’t too surprising to us men. Whereas women have extra steps to take to get with a guy to suck him off while men understand each other and know when a guy is craving dick in his mouth. Women really do it to pleasure the guy and nothing further while men suck because he truly enjoy the feeling of another man’s penis in his mouth while also focusing on pleasing the other male. It’s mainly why I think us men are simply better at sucking dick because of how naturally we can do it.

bi2

Superior Member
Media

Occasionally, my fuckbuddy has had a stressful time be it at work and or personal life, he has asked if I could just suck his cock to relax him in his car, he doesnt want to do anything else, but to just enjoy the sensation without any reciprocation or feeling like he is indebted to me in any manner. I have almost always agreed, the rare exceptions being totally wiped or time constraints.

I have understood how he felt as often I wish female partners would do this for me, a few have, not many. The ones that have, there is a sense of a need to be thankful for the gesture which I really dislike. Its why with my fuckbuddy, I am happy if I can provide him comfort and relief during a time when in need. If anything it satisfying for me that I could help a mate out. Most times he cums, sometimes he doesnt but always enjoyed just sitting back and have the worries and conerns he is experiencing float away.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think it may have to deal with the fact that men suck cock way more often than women do, so it isn’t too surprising to us men. Whereas women have extra steps to take to get with a guy to suck him off while men understand each other and know when a guy is craving dick in his mouth. Women really do it to pleasure the guy and nothing further while men suck because he truly enjoy the feeling of another man’s penis in his mouth while also focusing on pleasing the other male. It’s mainly why I think us men are simply better at sucking dick because of how naturally we can do it.
I agree with you my friend!!

Reactions: tray765 and bi2

tray765

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with you my friend!!
Yeah man, and be proud as a man that you can and love to suck cock and embrace it. Every man should continue to suck more cock in their lives. It really takes away and solves a guy’s problems.