Surprise ejaculation on the massage table

Everytime she rubs my inner upper thighs I get a tickle feeling in my cock and I let go cum just starts pumping out. I dont even get fully hard not sure what is going on but she never says anything, and today i could feel it running down my hip and she could see it easily also.

Very hot story and pumping jizz when not even fully hard. I love these "hands free cum" opportunities, and we both have the same upper thigh hot spots.

I might have to go stroke one out after reading this.
 
Anyone else had this embarrasing experience? I go to a regular masseur about every two weeks - certified with and no happy endings. Besides being ultra hot (and Latino), he has amazing hands and really digs in deep when he finds knots and tight muscles. Typically for a massage, I go into a "zone" and am not really aware of my surroundings as he digs in deep. The last time, I was lying on my back (naked) and he was really working my top thigh muscles near my groin. I was in my typical zone when suddenly I came to my senses with the realization that I was rock hard and beyond the point of no return. I sat up not knowing what to do and preceded to shoot a huge load all over my stomach -- and his hands. I was really embarrassed and very apologetic. He proceeded to wipe it up with a towel, and tells me it is nothing to be embarrassed about because it can be a natural reaction to such relaxation - especially if I had been really tight and tense (I was). He then continues as though nothing happened.

I have not been back since because I am still embarrassed and (to be honest) I am afraid it might happen again because I have been fantasizing about it (truth be told it WAS very hot). Anyone else have this happen or can comment on if it truly is a natural reaction. I want to return but not sure if I should.

Thanks!

I've had it happen--but not accidentally or surprisingly. My masseur deliberately initiates it--with hands-on action..... :wink: [And after looking at your gallery, I can say that I would definitely do the same with you if I were your masseur...! Hot...!!! :biggrin1:]

Yes, you definitely should return...! There's absolutely no need for you to be embarrassed or reluctant to go back, even if your masseur is straight. After all, it's his job and he's remunerated for it, and likely is gratified to see how thoroughly effective and appreciated his skill is. Not to forget that you get complete relaxation and satisfaction from his job well done..... :cool:

Far from being "afraid it might happen again," I'd think that you would hope that it would--and look forward to it...!!! :tongue:
 
Last edited:
Interesting that you bring that up. He is also gay, and when I am naked laying on my back, he seems to work my thighs and upper legs really vigorously (not to mention my butt cheeks when I am laying on my stomach)... And I have wondered if it is just my fantasy or is he doing it on purpose.

I am wondering if, when I go back, if I should discuss my concern of cumming again, or just let nature take its course.

My thought is that you shouldn't punish him for doing a good job, by depriving him of his business.
If he is gay, and said it wasn't a problem for him, that probably means he liked it, but doesn't want to lose his certification, livelihood, or boyfriend. Take him at his word, and go back when you feel tight.
 
My thought is that you shouldn't punish him for doing a good job, by depriving him of his business.
If he is gay, and said it wasn't a problem for him, that probably means he liked it, but doesn't want to lose his certification, livelihood, or boyfriend. Take him at his word, and go back when you feel tight.

I did (read my follow-up post) and you are o right. I know he is gay and I sure am getting the vibe that he enjoyed it.

I think I am feeling awfully "tight" and may need to move up my appointment a week to this Friday.
 
definitely try to place your hand close to the table edge so he makes contact w/ his groin and you will instantly know if he is "enjoying" the massage as much as you are! If you really want to take it to a new level, start moving your hand around once he makes contact to feel his package and see if he stays there!!
 
The Story Continues..

...

Sorry for the long post, but it was such an incredible experience for me that I needed to get it out of my system in words, AND I had so many responses from friends here wanting to know what happens next.


Anxiously awaiting the next part!
 
I did (read my follow-up post) and you are o right. I know he is gay and I sure am getting the vibe that he enjoyed it.

I think I am feeling awfully "tight" and may need to move up my appointment a week to this Friday.

So did you ever make it back to this guy??!!
 
It nearly happened to me three years ago, on my second massage ever. I had kept my white boxer briefs on, and I had a towel covering them, and a towel covering my face. After a while the masseuse removed the first towel and massaged my thighs, and I quickly grew a raging hard-on. I was so embarrassed, and all the more as I could feel it leaking against my white briefs (not the best color when you don't want stains to be seen – I've learnt my lesson). :frown1: But luckily that's as far as it got. I'm quite sure she saw all of this but she didn't say anything about it. I tried to relax as much as I could. Once she had finished taking care of my thighs, I got a little bit softer. But it was still an uncomfortable situation. I haven't had any massage since then.
 
I've been told by RMT, and nonRMT bodywork pratitioners that they are trained on issue of erections during the massage, and most do not make a big deal out of it. They say its a natural physiological reaction and encouraged to put the client at ease. Sometimes its acknowleged, other times ignored. I got over my fear of this happening over time, but still prefer to NOT have it happen. I almost exclusively visit male therapists, as I think males are cooler about this stuff, and honeslty would not want to have some female therapist crying sexual harassment or whatever , just in case. Not that that couldnt happen with a male. But generally, I now only go to non RMT pratctitioners, most of whom have been through the same training but choose to not be bound by the limits of licensing and codes of ethics etc. I like minimal draping, and thats a no-no with the RMTs.
 
well this was not on the massage table, but I went for a waxing on Sat and the woman was decent, but not hot in any way. I was getting a brazilian so I was naked and on my back, and she was doing my sac. I was pretty much soft and little by little she worked her way up toward my shaft. The warm wax always feels really good there, but usually the pulling of it off will correct any erection. Well as she did one side of my shaft I felt myself getting semi (not hard) and the wax felt really good! All of a suddent I got that tingling feeling and thought to myself "oh shit" I cannot ejaculate while this is going on! I did ooze some precum which I saw on my abs and figured she'd seed that lots of times, but I did not want to blow. She pulled off the wax and that plus the few moments of her not touching me seemed to settle things down, but then she came back to do the other side and again the wax felt really good and she seemed to handle my penis more than some others that waxed me. As she spread the wax up my shaft I got the feeling again and just as she went to put down the dip stick I felt the point of no return, so I quickly say up, said outloud "sorry", and grabbed a paper towel (thankfully there was a dispenser right there in reach!) and covered up to shoot into. It all ended pretty quick, I wiped up with another, tossed them into the trash can and layed back down. She never missed a beat and just kept working...
I'm not even 100% sure she realized what happened because I never got fully erect and she did not really touch me all that much. I'm also guessing that this is pretty rare during a waxing (unless there is obvious stroking going on), so she may have just thought I was wiping up more pre-cum and apologized for that???? All in all it was pretty embarassing, but it was just one of those things.
 
It nearly happened to me three years ago, on my second massage ever. I had kept my white boxer briefs on, and I had a towel covering them, and a towel covering my face. After a while the masseuse removed the first towel and massaged my thighs, and I quickly grew a raging hard-on. I was so embarrassed, and all the more as I could feel it leaking against my white briefs (not the best color when you don't want stains to be seen – I've learnt my lesson). :frown1: But luckily that's as far as it got. I'm quite sure she saw all of this but she didn't say anything about it. I tried to relax as much as I could. Once she had finished taking care of my thighs, I got a little bit softer. But it was still an uncomfortable situation. I haven't had any massage since then.

Although the stories here are really hot, they are the exception rather than the rule. It is 100% normal to get an erection and even leak precum heavily during a massage. Personally, my thighs are very sensitive and massaging them can feel sensual and intense depending on the pressure/technique. After a few visits though this doesn't happen as much. I'm more relaxed and focused on the massage. If you see the same massage therapist every time they will get to know your comfort level and drape you accordingly. I recall a time when I wasn't even fully hard but I felt exposed because it was near the edge of the drape and she was working on my thighs. I asked her to wait one sec, adjusted quickly, and we went on as if nothing happened.

If you want to avoid an awkward/unwanted sexual experience at a massage place, make sure your therapist is licensed (and advertises themselves as such). Another thing is that they call themselves 'massage therapists' rather than masseuse/masseur.
 
Last edited:
well I went to a different waxing girl. The 1st time was pretty routing and she was really good (and cute) so I went back a 2nd. time. Well, I was pretty much in a good semi state the whole time she waxed my shaft and balls, and again out of nowhere I felt the urge and when she put that warm wax on my shaft for the 3rd application I could not hold back and I shot a huge load. I was able to sit and shoot into my hand and then asked for some napkins to clean up. She had her back turned and never even seemed to notice. I think I better jo before I go next time!!
 
So, I get massages from Massage Envy from a male therapist who is gay, I always go naked under the draping and once I flip onto my back, I always have a hard on tenting the draping. I have had the therapist massage my gluts very close to my balls and have felt him brush up against them.

When he massages my arms and I am face down, he is sitting and places my palm on his thigh which I usually grip!

At massage envy can I ask for no draping? I have had about 6 massages from him and we have really become a lot more comfortable with each other as of the last few times. I would also like him to stay in the room while I get undressed. Is this being to forward for this national chain or would these two things be acceptable?
 
Last edited:
It's very unlikely you'd be able to get undressed or be undraped at a chain with a licensed therapist. You'd be better off doing this at an Asian massage parlor or with a therapist who does house calls or works from their home, although I have no experience with either, this is just based on what I've heard others discuss.