Surprise ejaculation on the massage table

Where in Miami can you get a message without clothes?

I've found lots of places. Obviously at MTs private places it is common but I've had undraped or minimally draped at massage places, chiropractors, massage school even!!
Guys are much more lenient about draping than woman I've found, so for that reason I usually go to guys.
At my last massage it was at a spa in a big room w/ more than one bed but we were the only ones there. The guy let me go undraped then he even got naked!! He also forgot to lock the door and someone started to come in before he leaped over and slammed it shut!!
 
OK guys, I need your advice..
I've posted on here a few times about ejaculating while getting a massage, just by the touching of my upper legs etc... Long story short, the first time I was completely undraped and it went all over my stomach and chest. Obviously, the guy giving the massage knew it happened! This last time though, the sheet was covering me. I am almost certain that he could see my body tense up and also see the huge wet spot on the sheet. Afterwards, he never mentioned a thing and neither did I.

I am ready to schedule another appointment, which I usually do via text msg. I'm wondering if I should apologize on the text or mention it when I go for the massage. I'm thinking I would just like for him to say "it's no big deal" or "don't worry about" and maybe I wouldn't be so self conscious about the whole thing. What do you all think?? Hell, I wouldn't care to be undraped every time as long as he knew there was a huge possibility that I will blow a load. Just not sure how to address the situation!
 
If it happens more than once, it's neither a surprise nor an accident. If you didn't want it to happen, you could take care of it before you got there. But I realize, that's not the fetish.
 
OK guys, I need your advice..
I've posted on here a few times about ejaculating while getting a massage, just by the touching of my upper legs etc... Long story short, the first time I was completely undraped and it went all over my stomach and chest. Obviously, the guy giving the massage knew it happened! This last time though, the sheet was covering me. I am almost certain that he could see my body tense up and also see the huge wet spot on the sheet. Afterwards, he never mentioned a thing and neither did I.

I am ready to schedule another appointment, which I usually do via text msg. I'm wondering if I should apologize on the text or mention it when I go for the massage. I'm thinking I would just like for him to say "it's no big deal" or "don't worry about" and maybe I wouldn't be so self conscious about the whole thing. What do you all think?? Hell, I wouldn't care to be undraped every time as long as he knew there was a huge possibility that I will blow a load. Just not sure how to address the situation!


Considering you've blown a load twice while he's been massaging you, I'm sure he realizes there's a possibility it could happen again with you. If he's bothered by it, then he won't take an appointment from you. Don't over-think it.
 
How did it go?

The massage was great! I was nude and so was he, and DAMN was he hot!!! Pretty much hair free!!! At the tail end he started jerking me and me him. I got close but the massage was not over so I told him to stop. I guess he thought I didnt want to cum, but I was just not ready to blow yet, so I was laying there jerking myself and he was watching. It was kinda cool then he asked to finish me and I let him!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: whatsinhere
I've found lots of places. Obviously at MTs private places it is common but I've had undraped or minimally draped at massage places, chiropractors, massage school even!!
Guys are much more lenient about draping than woman I've found, so for that reason I usually go to guys.
At my last massage it was at a spa in a big room w/ more than one bed but we were the only ones there. The guy let me go undraped then he even got naked!! He also forgot to lock the door and someone started to come in before he leaped over and slammed it shut!!

I just got a massage for the 2nd from a guy in his private studio. He said he is only theraputic but when I layed on the table to start I left the towel rolled up and at my feet (so I was face down undraped). He came in and left me undraped while he did the massage on my legs, glutes and back. I was mostly hard the whole time & loved it (pointing down so he saw)!!
When I turned over he did drape me minimally, but I popped out when he did my abs, and he left it, then again a few times when he did legs & hips (with stretching).
It was a great massage even though I did but cum
 
  • Like
Reactions: whatsinhere
If you're concerned about it, I recommend jerking before you go. Even if it happens again, most likely jerking before will delay things. *If* it happens again, maybe that's the time to apologize. They are professionals and don't really discuss things.
 
Gay here & I've had tons of massages over the years, almost exclusively from men. From high-end 4- and 5-star spas to Burke Williams, Massage Envy, Yelp, private in/outcalls, Masseur Finder, FindMasseur, etc. In my experience, if the guy is comfortable with minimal, light or even no draping, that doesn't necessarily mean anything. I have had guys work on my naked, front & back, with ZERO sexual or erotic activity. So I let the "vibe" & energy dictate things. Sometimes I've been surprised that even at a lux spa, the guy is down for some fun. In fact, THEY have sometimes been the ones to initiate it. But I take care not to be too pushy. A telltale sign is how they respond if your hands are at the edge of the table. If they move them away from the edge, it almost certainly means they want to avoid rubbing against you or giving you a chance to "accidentally" touch them, especially their crotch. But if they don't reposition you and in fact repeatedly brush up against you, that's often their way of letting you know they are open to more. And if they start to get hard? Then prepare for a very hot time!