"taint" that area in between...............

jocks54

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your balls and ass hole. Does anyone else suffer from a real sensitive one? Like rubbing and chafing etc?
UGH! I have tried creams, lotions and potions. Every kind and brand of underwear out there. Men's underwear sucks with all those seams right in that area. Why is there so much fabric? I like Boxer briefs for the support and length they provide, so no thigh chafing. Some are better than others. Forget going commando. I sweat to much. I love jocks and thongs but they irritate that area also. Have found some compression shorts that work pretty good for me.
The only thing that comes close to helping is a product called Body Glide used by runners.
There ......I feel better, but my taint is sore!

D

deleted941190

Try Calvin Klein Modal Trunks/Boxer Briefs--They protect the taint and feel like you are wearing air.

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just got back into bicycling. Haven't gone on long rides yet. I picked up some recommended chamois cream for that area. One of them is dznuts. It's loved by the pros. Irritation prevention and healing qualities.. Got it on Ebay.

For a test, might try shaving that area. Hair there is irritating for me, and I'm mostly smooth. If I get lazy and don't shave, gets uncomfortable.

One more thing,,,, In the winter I wear sweat pants at home. Found that I had problems with Fruit of the Loom inseams,. The thread was irritating. When wearing them inside out, was ok. Now I only use Hanes.

Good luck.......