Taking his cum inside you....

D

deleted197711

I know that with women, the feeling/desire might be different than with a guy, but for those who cum inside a guy, what is that like for you?

JonFranklin

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If I know they guys clean I choose bareback 110% of the time. It's such a turn on knowing a guy planted his seed in me and I love thinking about it afterwards. I love swallowing cum but given a choice, I want his cum deep in my ass every time and twice on Sundays!

bi2

Superior Member
Media
It is sometimes magical the first time a partner cums inside you or vice versa. Then just laying there, cock still inside, just kissing or looking at each other.

If I know they guys clean I choose bareback 110% of the time. It's such a turn on knowing a guy planted his seed in me and I love thinking about it afterwards. I love swallowing cum but given a choice, I want his cum deep in my ass every time and twice on Sundays!
Those moments prior to him cumming deep inside you, when he is taking you from behind, his body is spasming against mine, his grunts gets louder and more animalistic, you know and can sense he is close to an an orgasm is such a rich and rewarding experience as a bottom. You know you have done your part to get your Top partner across the line, its a sense of pride and achievement that you are able to do that. His hot sweating body then collapsing against yours after he has bred you, is a very unique bonding experinece.

Its as if he has given me a gift, to take with me when I leave. Truly is a beautiful present to receive cum deep inside you. Then as I stand up and head off afterwards for a shower, his cum slowly trickles down my leg. I always make a point to show him, what he did to me. He loves it, and feels a sense of pride that he could "overpower" me and take me from behind and cum inside me. When I am with him, I enjoy the power dynamics and roles. For me and for us its the best part of MM sex.

EGR1972

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had a man several times cumming in my mouth, and I love the sensation of it. Being the giver and to have control over the pleasure of someone else.

Only once I got fucked by a guy who had a lot of patience, being the first and only time.

He first went inside my ass with a part of his cock and hit my prostate for many minutes. I experienced for the first time pre-cum. Some two minutes later I got my orgasm. That was for him the sign to thrust his cock balls deep into my ass. After a few minutes, I heard him groan and he came. I could feel him cumming, because of his pulsating cock.

I am still a bit flabbergasted.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
After a few minutes, I heard him groan and he came. I could feel him cumming, because of his pulsating cock.

I am still a bit flabbergasted.
As a submissive bottom, I admit its such an intoxicating powerful and addictive sensation, that I can get my fuckbuddy to cum inside my arse everytime he takes me from behind. His cum in my arse, is the positive reinforcement that he gives to me, that I can satisfy and please him. I view his cum as a reward and him thanking me for being a good fuck and I am grateful and appreciative of his gift to me.

If its a "love making" fuck, after he has blown inside my arse, I will always very carefully and gently take his cock in my mouth and drain the last drops of cum out of him. Its just my sweet way of taking care of him, post fuck. He enjoys that tender intimate moment afterwards as we get the opportunity to rest and sleep together for a while.

HungBiGuy8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I LOVE swallowing and having guys cum in my mouth LOVE everything about it. When fucking girls, prefer cumming inside her. Have had some hot experiences where they wanted to be splattered which can be fun and makes for a great visual, there's no comparison to being balls deep and pumping into a pussy. I mostly bottom with guys. Tell them up front I'd prefer they pull out and feed me but it's their choice. My biggest disappointment the first few times I BB was that I couldn't feel the cum squirt inside me. Sure you can feel the added lubrication but no sensation of the actually spurts. For that reason I'd much rather swallow a load then feel it running down my leg.

D

deleted15682271

I have only let one guy cum in me, and I’m the only guy who cums in him. Never wore a condom with him, and it’s amazing

bi2

Superior Member
Media
My buddy and I grew up taking each other's cum it was great!! We both loved holding it inside as long as we could.
My fuckbuddy's cum inside me, is like a gift that he leaves inside me and becomes a part of me, long after our anal sex is finished. Its like his DNA is mixed in with mine. (I know this is obviously not the case).

Its also why I enjoy and love when he sweats as it is absorbed into my skin when we fuck, I can feel his juices in me, days after our fucking. Its no wonder why he cranks up the heating when I come over.

AceWilde

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love feeling his cock pulsating in side of me as he goes balls deep and always put a butt plug in when he pulls out and keep it as long as possible.
I love to keep the cum in me as long as I can. I want to absorb as much of the DNA as possible. It's my reward for making a man feel so good.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Whenever my fuckbuddy and I hookup, the expectation from his end, is that he will ALWAYS blow his load deep inside me anally. Its what he expects, demands and wants. From his point of view, he doesnt want his seed that he has "saved" for a few days for me to be "wasted" and I not only fully respect that but encourage it as well. Once he has cummed during anal sex, I will always place his dick in my mouth and carefully suck and drain the last drops of cum in it. Its just my sweet, tender and kind way of taking care of my man, so that he can properly relax and enjoy that post orgasm bliss. In many ways its least I could do and my way of just being so appreciative and thankful that he took me from behind anally. I know he loves this part, because he is always stroking my head after he has cummed, its just his way of also saying thank you to me.