Tanksnlove Pics/vids

Nvm, I checked his OF. Yeah that was pretty hot, albeit for 15 seconds. He needs more of that on there

Thank you for this. I'm glad i haven't resubscribe to Tank OF, he's been posting a lot of fluff lately.

It’s funny that he makes videos massaging men naked, dancing on them naked like this with his dick sliding in and around their ass and people still defend his straightness. Just admit that he’s bi. Who cares? This isn’t heterosexual behavior. He’s bi. It is what it is,

It's pretty legitimate. There's actually some very good content.
I think that his OF is pretty great, compared to Anthony w, Dante, and others. I’ve busted some good nuts to his OF. I don’t understand why people say his OF is underwhelming..

It’s funny that he makes videos massaging men naked, dancing on them naked like this with his dick sliding in and around their ass and people still defend his straightness. Just admit that he’s bi. Who cares? This isn’t heterosexual behavior. He’s bi. It is what it is,
When I say I love you I love you like a play cousin, heterosexual behavior #I'm done!

When I say I love you I love you like a play cousin, heterosexual behavior #I'm done!
giphy.gif

Reactions: Ricepop