Tanksnlove Pics/vids

Oh I watched it
They jack off on the opposite sides of the door, they don’t do anything together, it’s just set up to tease gays and get subs up...wow they really made it look like they were gonna mess around together, what a fucking scam and joke..

EFDA935B-750A-480B-9A7E-4AB72F79A1E1.png
D473E8C0-9472-4769-A085-0C8012EB95F3.png
D9FB742B-46C6-4E44-8B6A-D532A2559555.png

Y'all just don't listen SMH if you want the content DON'T say where you got it. Most these guys are on here LPSG isn't a secret to them like it used to be

They are not trade they are not gay for pay they are the equivalent of a feminine gay guy who plays Butch for the guy who doesn't like feminine guys. Now that the world has social media they throw on the facade. I'm starting to believe y'all know this but want to pretend they are straight for the fantasy... Anyway I have his videos from the broken Google drive Link for trade
Cool

Oh I watched it
They jack off on the opposite sides of the door, they don’t do anything together, it’s just set up to tease gays and get subs up...wow they really made it look like they were gonna mess around together, what a fucking scam and joke..

View attachment 6312571 View attachment 6312581 View attachment 6312591

Exactly. Don’t be fooled u all, Tank is pulling a classic marketing tactic. I have actual video of Flyboy & Tank jacking off together in the bathroom. As a matter of fact, the video can be found on Tanks OF.

Reactions: Shadeindisguise
Flyboy is Tank's BEST friend, room mate, and fellow 'SIP-N-PAINT' dancer with the dreads. Flyboy is also the guy in Tank's latest video , again, with the dreads
Oh okay, I was wondering because I know he has a jacking off video with Shad as well, I didn't see the one with Flyboy on his OF