Tanksnlove Pics/vids

I want this vid.... hot that hes fingering himself

From the previews he doesn't look comfortable doing it but I understand that he's trying to give people something different. It's funny to me though, gay fans ask for these straight OF dudes to do more than just pose and stroke their dick but when they do they have a problem with them not being masculine enough. I don't get it at all. Their is only so much you can do on Onlyfans to keep people interested in staying subscribed to you.

Reactions: moocow1942
From the previews he doesn't look comfortable doing it but I understand that he's trying to give people something different. It's funny to me though, gay fans ask for these straight OF dudes to do more than just pose and stroke their dick but when they do they have a problem with them not being masculine enough. I don't get it at all. Their is only so much you can do on Onlyfans to keep people interested in staying subscribed to you.

Is he straight tho?

Dildo/shower vid full. He needed that shower before he started filming (trifling ass str8 dudes) :mask::laughing:. Still a good lil' vid tho; he can definitely get it.

This convinces me he is straight. If you're going to do an ass video you have to make sure it's clean down there. At least he tries for his gay fans. I can't knock him for that. lol

Reactions: JessBlake
I guess. Gay men can come with nasty asses just like straight men can

I know it's a fantasy for this man to secretly be gay but it seems more like a money thing to me like most of these OF dudes. I mean we have married men actually entertaining gay subscribers for coins so....I guess.

I know it's a fantasy for this man to secretly be gay but it seems more like a money thing to me like most of these OF dudes. I mean we have married men actually entertaining gay subscribers for coins so....I guess.

I’m not arguing his sexuality. I was “guessing” at you using a dirty ass as an indicator of his sexuality.

Reactions: bigboaster
The issue is too many people still believe in a gay or straight binary when most people are somewhere in between on a spectrum.

He's made it clear that he's straight and is basically gay for pay without actually having sex with gay men. The fake rubbing and grinding video he did with Mustang was just for coins. I guess that's the illusion of it all for some people and keeps money in his pocket.

Reactions: MrSexyscorpio2000
The fantasy is more common that they are actually straight. Don't get it twisted. Most gays still lust after straight men and always have. Not "secretly gay" ones.

Reactions: 3403861
Anybody got the new video of tanksnlove that he posted on his onlyfans?