Tanksnlove Pics/vids

Lol chile ain’t no straight man in any corner of hell laid up, caressing & @ one point staring at another man hard dick nowhere that’s “only into women”. Not enough $ in the world. Bro it’s okay. Be u. ‍♂️
I'm tired of u mfs always trynna tell somebody wat they are jus so I can't be comfortable if this man said wat he is why r y'all so pressed on proving him otherwise using content he uploaded his self as proof like y'all uncovered something smh get a fuckin life and ve concerned about that jus because ur gay doesnt mean you own sexuality straight people know more ablut sexuality than gay people anyway

I don't care what he is once I get to see. Thanks to the person who posted them two videos. I'll call ur name when I nutt :emoji_champagne_glass:
Bro, all these comments about straight and gay. Blah blah blah. I'm just here for a little fire content and IDGAF who YOU'RE fucking if WE ain't fucking. LOLOL

I'm tired of u mfs always trynna tell somebody wat they are jus so I can't be comfortable if this man said wat he is why r y'all so pressed on proving him otherwise using content he uploaded his self as proof like y'all uncovered something smh get a fuckin life and ve concerned about that jus because ur gay doesnt mean you own sexuality straight people know more ablut sexuality than gay people anyway
straight people don't know shit. you sound like a self hating homosexual

Reactions: Shadeindisguise
Lol

Reactions: bigboaster
Lol

Also I never said he was gay or bi. I just said not straight bc to your point sexuality is a spectrum & there are a million ways to identify. Irl I don’t care how this man identifies... idk him & he don’t pay not nan a bill where I stay. This is an Internet forum of random opinions. I was also tipsy frm my Friday night. None of this is important. Easy killa.

Reactions: HavilandGeorge
Let's be honest, the gays would lose interest if he admitted he was bi and started doing a whole bunch of videos with guys. lol
U preaching, I am a smidge guilty of that. When I found out Demetrius Jenkins was a bottom I was like "I'm out deuces". We all have this fantasy guy in our mind. Just be honest about it.

Reactions: datwhatilike