Teacher’s Aid

andrewthurrell1010

Legendary Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
My senior year of high school I was a teachers aid for my history teacher.

45 years old, tall, brunette, and scruffy, Greg commanded attention. He was handsome, but the energy he gave off made him hot. He’d crack jokes, but he also ran a serious classroom. For that reason, he was intimidating, and everyone was eager to get on his good side.

When he offered up the TA position, I of course volunteered and took it.

Normally he’d have a class, but for whatever reason I was scheduled during his prep period, so it was just me and him, 45 minutes per day.

Every day we’d sit back to back. I’d help organize lesson plans and occasionally grad while he would work on lessons for later in the week. He’d sometimes play music or ask me about sports or the girls I was interested in.

Towards the end of the year, I was pretty obsessed with Greg. I’d start asking questions so he’d stand close to me. Every time he stretched I’d look over and see his happy trail as his shirt lifted up. We’d sometimes turn around in our chairs to face each other and I’d sneak a peek at the extra large bulge in his jeans.

One day, I noticed his laptop I worked on changed from being a static background to a photo collage. I was intrigued and minimized my window to get a better view.

There were a lot of nature pics, some pics of his dog and family. There were some photos of him at the beach shirtless which immediately gave me a hard on. He had a super hairy and muscular chest. His arms were thicker than current.

I turned to him and joked, “Hey Greg, you look ripped here!”

“Oh yeah that was last summer. I had just finished training for a triathalon.”

Now we were both looking at the photo collage together, him standing next to me as Triathalon photos started coming up.

In the swim portion he had a speedo on with a noticeable bulge hanging right.

“Normally I’d be in a wetsuit but the water was so warm” he said.

“Looks like it.” I replied.

I started to hide my growing bulge with my hand. I looked up at him and his eyes were still glued to the screen.

Next came some pictures of him in Lycra on his bike. His cock outline was clearly visible, going straight up. He had a big grin on his face as he’d just finished the race.

“I look pretty happy here huh?” He asked. “I had just finished.”

“Yeah…” My dick was throbbing at this point.

I look to my left and his crotch is eye level. His jeans were extra tight today and I could see his entire cock outline hanging to the right.

I was so confused what was happening. It felt like he was showing me these pictures on purpose which felt unreal.

I was not prepared for what came next. Greg went back to his seat and not long after, there were was a picture of him sitting down, totally rock hard in the sauna. My jaw dropped. His 8.5inch cock was showing through his towel and up past his belly button. In the picture, he had a huge grin on his face and his chest was glistening with sweat.

Before I could take a picture, the photo collage restarted. The school bell rang, I tucked my hard dick in my waist, and got up to leave.

“See you tomorrow” I said in my way out.

“See you” Greg responded and gave me a wink.

andrewthurrell1010

Legendary Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I was absolutely feral for Greg at this point and I couldn't wait to see if he would put more photos in the collage to tease me.

The whole day I was basically waiting to be with Greg in his classroom. Shamelessly, I put on some tight pants to show off my ass a bit. I played sports my whole life so I knew I was looking good.

When my TA period came, I was outside Greg's classroom and noticed all the curtains were drawn.

"That's odd." I thought to myself. "Maybe he's out for today."

But when I opened the door, I could not have been more surprised in the best of ways. Greg had shifted our desks so that we were facing each other. He was sitting, facing the door, with the keyboard on his lap and his balls casually hanging out some short shorts.

"Hey. Sorry I rearranged some stuff today. My last class was watching a movie."

"That explains the curtains," I said, trying not to look at his balls, but they looked so fucking heavy and juicy that I couldn't help but stare.

greg2.gif

My heart is racing at this point, but I manage to sit down and open up the computer. Greg and I were now facing each other, so I could see him staring intently and seriously at his computer.

I couldn't work. All I could think of was Greg's thick thighs and his ripe ball sack between them. All the windows were closed, so I could even sort of smell the musk of them.

In the silence, I heard something drop.

"Ah, that must have been my pen." Greg said as he reached down to grab it. "It's a little too far. Can you get that for me bud?"

At this point, I'd do anything he told me. I got down on my hands and knees and crawled under the desk. Not only were Greg's balls still out, but now his full semi hard cock was in full view, peeking out of his shorts.

"I could really use some help here," Greg said in a deeper than usual voice.

Without another word. I wrapped my lips around the head of his uncut dick. My tongue swirled around the tip and I could feel his pulsing dick grow to full size. He was huge. At least 8.5 inches, thick, and a perfect untrimmed bush peaking out through his shorts.

My mouth was watering, which made it easy to slide my mouth further down his shaft.

"That's my boy," Greg said as he squeezed his thick thighs against my head. "Be a good boy for me."

I was so willing to oblige. I've never wanted to deep throat a cock more in my life. I tried to grab his fully shaven balls, but they barely fit in my hand. So I just caressed one at a time while I worked his dick.

I more than worked it. I worshiped it. With basically his full dick down my throat, I took a deep breath to smell his amazing musk. I just left his dick there, deep in my throat, and slowly worked it back in forth.

Greg let out a really deep groan and let out his cum. I didn't even really have to swallow. That's how deep his dick was. His cum just shot directly down my throat while I worked him. I know it was a big shot, probably 4 or 5 big ropes of cum, tasting like a fresh melon.

Bringing Greg to orgasm nearly made me shoot my shot without even touching my dick. I guess I had unbuttoned my pants because they were basically halfway down my ass.

Greg got up while I was still under his desk. He walked around to my side, smacked my ass and squeezed it really hard.

"And with an ass like that, I'm gonna have to fuck you one day too," he said.

"If I can take it."

"My wife can't suck my dick like you can."

"You - " Before I could finish, the bell rang. "That felt quick," I said.

"We have the rest of the year," Greg said as I zipped up my pants, grabbed my backpack, and head out the door.

Greg pulled up the curtains. "See you tomorrow," He said.

"See you."