Teased due to size?

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A coworker at Texaco used to call me King Dong. Another said I was selfish for keeping it all to myself. I try to not remember what crab colony ho's have said about it.
One guy told me last week that I'd have to go to the tire store to get condoms made. He's nuts. lol

How did they know what you had?

D

deleted136887

I lived 62 years of my life in the last century. Perhaps people will disagree with me, but I really think that a person's character is more important than how well endowed he is. That said, being attractive and well endowed does have its advantages. It's just that I see their importance as being over-rated.
And I agree with you all the way.

horndoggerel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was never teased. But I always worried about how my big dick would stand out. At least when I was a teenager. I was tall, very skinny and hung like a horse. I always felt like my dick was way out of proportion with my body, so I protected myself from being seen much.

What a waste that was.
I respect any man who has the courage to self-identify as "hung like a horse."

long_pencil

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They guys I lived with in college all teased me for having the smallest dick in the house (we all got pantsed at some point, that’s how the hierarchy came to be). Then a year later, after I lost 100 pounds, they primarily pranked and teased me because I had the biggest dick and balls in the house. We were so immature.

Nowadays, some of my close guy friends will occasionally tease me by making comments about it because they know I’m hung and they think it’s funny to put me on the spot about it. I’m cool with that. It’s a complement, whereas getting teased for being small was just shitty.

Has anyone ever teased you for having a thin cock?

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
One of my best friends had one of the biggest cocks in high school. He once told me he used to wish his cock were smaller, more average. All there guys teased him, calling him "Donkey Dick" and "Horse Cock", etc., and the girls were afraid of it.

However, later on, when he found older girls really liked it, saying how much better it was than thesmaller dicks of their boyfriends, he started to really enjoy having a big dick.

He screwed a married woman down the block. Her husband was a marine on a tour of duty in the Middle East. She said it was much better with his big dick than her husband's small five-incher. We used to drive past their house. One day he said, "There he is!" He was really good-looking, muscular dude out mowing the lawn. Kind of a turn on to hear he was under-powered like that where it counts.

I myself am tall, well-built and hairy chested, but hung like a chipmunk. Soft, it's almost buried in my pubic hair. (Big balls, though!) Strangely, I hardly ever got teased about my size, and then mostly in a goodnatured way.

I should mention that my friend's comments about girls apparently preferring big cocks like that really did add to my insecurities about my size at the time (and for a long time thereafter), although I never let on. I later wondered if he was conscious of how it affected me.
did u see his cock in the locker room ? did u see him. fully erect ?

tominrichmond

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was short and kinda fat as a kid.. but always had a larger dick.. Freshman year of HS, word got out quick I was HUNG.. got a lot of attention then.. Nicknames included Soda Can Thick Nick. Thick Nick, 12 Inch Nick, Nick the Dick, Draft horse, THE FOOTBALL. and my favorite. GIRTHZILLA .. the only thing that realy sucks is someone getting u totally turned on and once ur leaking and throbing saying. (UM No that's to big. that's not fitting anywhere in me). _-_
Have you ever had a dr recently examine your penis with the PA in it? Did he palpate it?

I was never circumsisde so my cock looked like a turtle or as girls would call me snuffy (Smufgalufagus) l.

bobbyjo92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was not teased throughout school about my cock size or pretty much anything. I did witness that type of teasing and I usually asked those doing the teasing to let the guy or girl alone. I was rarely confronted about those interventions.
I wish you were around to help me when I was getting pantsed by the bullies regularly